Serious

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Do i have indo aryan features Honestly???

You are 100% aryan bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, SayNoToRotting, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
idk what that means but you look low class and have shit skin im sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I am not low class and my skin is preety fair colouring not shit skinned
And your philtrum to chin ratio is 1/2
Yup it is
And i look different from other indians due to my hazel eye colour brow bone warrior skull tall wide face good gonial angle as most have bad gonial angles bone structure and fair colouring ...so what r u crying for then??

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, androidcel and Deleted member 1106

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pex1992 and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
You just look north Indian bro, so you probably have some Aryan blood. What ethnicity of curry are you?

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
You just look north Indian bro, so you probably have some Aryan blood. What ethnicity of curry are you?
Sindhis ....we are migrants from pakistan and afghanistan though our ethencity was hindu ....we lived there before the partition

Yeah you have european feauture. Btw You look latino

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray and Zeta ascended
QUOTE="Sizzurp, post: 367176, member: 667"]

[/QUOTE]
I am not muslim ...and we are not related to that even by a long distance ....we are considered one of the most non violent caste of the hindu religion
QUOTE="hebbewem, post: 367175, member: 997"]
Yeah you have european feauture. Btw You look latino
[/QUOTE]
Its confusing tbh many say i look latino or mexican ....but some latinos say that they look different

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
QUOTE="Sizzurp, post: 367176, member: 667"]

I am not muslim ...and we are not related to that even by a long distance ....we are considered one of the most non violent caste of the hindu religion
[/QUOTE]

lol wtf racist.... why is he muslim? stereotype much. Media brainwashed you, they really got you there man.

lol wtf racist.... why is he muslim? stereotype much. Media brainwashed you, they really got you there man.
[/QUOTE]
coz i know this guy...and u shouldnt have posted it here on my thread without any reason ....now who is racist ??

coz i know this guy...and u shouldnt have posted it here on my thread without any reason ....now who is racist ??
[/QUOTE]

i can do what ever the fuck i wanan do, Dont tell em what to do shitskin, You cant even quote people properly

i can do what ever the fuck i wanan do, Dont tell em what to do shitskin
[/QUOTE]
and i will do whatever i like even if i need to punch ur face and break ur teeths down ur throat for all the bull shit and lies u r spamming here .. ...u ass licker

i can do what ever the fuck i wanan do, Dont tell em what to do shitskin
and i will do whatever i like even if i need to punch ur face and break ur teeths down ur throat for all the bull shit and lies u r spamming here .. ...u ass licker
[/QUOTE]

Hahah come at me sheepshagger

[/QUOTE]
I dont have time for incels like u ...dickeater lol

[/QUOTE]

Since you get mad pussy, Why are you here. You care to much of guys wanting to rate you.

Since you get mad pussy, Why are you here. You care to much of guys wanting to rate you.

[/QUOTE]
There is a word called addiction in an oxford dictionary u can also search it on google if u dont have the dictionary ....i get addicted to things very easily which is my weakness

no your ugly as sin

> serious
@Ritalincel

no

• +1
Iranian guy checking in

Attachments

• IMG-20181222-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20181222-WA0003.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Pex1992
Fuck off u son of a bitch ....u r the biggest sin on the earth i am not as ugly as u lol
I didnt want to do this, but you leave me no choice....