Serious

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
How many of the people will remember me if i leave this forum at one time like mentioning me on random threads ???

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and BrettyBoy
You kinda look like me so I will always remember you

• +1
Reactions: currymax and Pex1992
you'll just be another currycel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
i ll remember you, high t curry

I don't know you

You look like a rapist

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 1560, pisslord and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel and fukmylyf
Then why the hell did you comment on my thread low iq cunt gtfoh
you look like one of my victim

You look like a rapist that lives in a sewer

If I saw you out in public I would beat the shit out of you

You look like a rapist that lives in a sewer

If I saw you out in public I would beat the shit out of you
lol if you saw me you will run here and there from me to save your ass ....hahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate and WhiskeyCocaine
I will always remember you.

The song had lyrics about love but I always liked its simplicity.

I knew you were going to help me if you met the girl I was looking for. You could be her little sister.

Your older sister? You are my friend. The two of us.

Why do you always come here to this song even though there's something else you would love?

This song will help you to become the king of all time. Don't worry, we're not married nor do we have children.

You are a man who can control the flow of time, but there are rules there too. You say I should have known that. I should have told you about them when I was young.

I do not know if you should ever tell your sister, and in your mind you tell yourself that you could and I couldn't tell you those details, but she would always answer you. To protect herself. Your sister is always right. You should always protect yourself.

How could you ever imagine that I wasn't aware of the rules, of what was happening here, but you know exactly what has happened to them? You should hear me out, you should go look to your own eyes right and you would know that I meant something wrong.

And if I did not tell you those details right away it

You will die in your basement alone, forgotten, and unacknowledged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You will die in your basement alone, forgotten, and unacknowledged.
i dont live in a basement amd i am not alone and every single person in this world has to die alone ...i wont say like this to my friend hey buddy i am going to die will you join me ???

i dont live in a basement amd i am not alone and every single person in this world has to die alone ...i wont say like this to my friend hey buddy i am going to die will you join me ???
JFL at overanalyzing whatever I say like a lonely bastard you are. Keep proving you severely lack human interaction.

The only thing that acknowledges your existence is automatic door sensor.
wVSzTcM.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Fat cunt
JFL at overanalyzing whatever I say like a lonely bastard you are. Keep proving you severely lack human interaction.

The only thing that acknowledges your existence is automatic door sensor.
wVSzTcM.gif
lol keep coping with ur hypothesis that i am lonely where u dont know shit about anything fact of the matter is you are just a jealous cunt ...and i live rent free in ur head so u just bump on my threads every now and then without saying anything useful related to the thread

High T ogre curry bhai will remember you

lol keep coping with ur hypothesis that i am lonely where u dont know shit about anything fact of the matter is you are just a jealous cunt ...and i live rent free in ur head so u just bump on my threads every now and then without saying anything useful related to the thread
You are being delusional again. You don't live in anyone's head, you irrelevant + insignificant Hindu faggot. Notice how long it took me to reply. It's because you're an utterly forgettable bitch.

I was simply bullying you for my amusement, and you're autistically coming up with theories about me.
giphy.gif

Keep coping thinking you live in anyone's head. Like I said, you will die alone, forgotten, and unacknowledged, just like your dreams of not being a virgin.
Gvl0cp9.gif

D
You are being delusional again. You don't live in anyone's head, you irrelevant + insignificant Hindu faggot. Notice how long it took me to reply. It's because you're an utterly forgettable bitch.

I was simply bullying you for my amusement, and you're autistically coming up with theories about me.
giphy.gif

Keep coping thinking you live in anyone's head. Like I said, you will die alone, forgotten, and unacknowledged, just like your dreams of not being a virgin.
Gvl0cp9.gif
Lol u low iq faggot u r right but i dont dream of not being a virgin because i aint a virgin u it feels so silly of me to fight with a mentally retarded child like u ....

Lol u low iq faggot u r right but i dont dream of not being a virgin because i aint a virgin u it feels so silly of me to fight with a mentally retarded child like u ....
JptXe14.gif

Just fucking cringe at being so autistic and taking everything I say literally. Now I'm convinced you're a mentally handicapped virgin.

JptXe14.gif

Just fucking cringe at being so autistic and taking everything I say literally. Now I'm convinced you're a mentally handicapped virgin.
lol do you think i would take anything seriously of a low iq child like you ...i am just trying to hold my laugh reading ur comments but you come over to me again and again to get your ass fucked by me and you are not satisfied yet

lol do you think i would take anything seriously of a low iq child like you ...i am just trying to hold my laugh reading ur comments but you come over to me again and again to get your ass fucked by me and you are not satisfied yet
tenor.gif

You're the only one getting your asshole stretched here, you delusional feceskin trash. You haven't even come close to attacking me. You take whatever I type in a literal sense, then deny it and claim a false victory. You've been bukkaked all over your own thread. Snap back to reality, you fucking moron.
dnlnU4H.gif

There's no point in talking shit to a dense handfucker like you. Here, I'm granting you the last word so you can cope with this brutal mogging. Do your best, which always amounts to literally fucking nothing.

How many of the people will remember me if i leave this forum at one time like mentioning me on random threads ???

why do you care about ur value on a forum?

do you want to feel important?

nobody

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Are you female or a 6+ male?

No, then nobody cares.