Set tinder location to the Philippines

L

Looksmaxer239

Iron
treated like a god when setting tinder location to the Philippines while barely getting any matches in then west. Anyone try this? Locatemax?

0 matches in the west
And many cute asians sending hearts and messaging first
This Is a cruel joke

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and MentalistKebab
0 matches in the west
And many cute asians sending hearts and messaging first
This Is a cruel joke
If had a source of incrome from internet would move.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Most incels are locationcels.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
If you want to fuck eager 3s and maybe 4s then sure it's great, but low quality pussy gets old - don't kid yourself. It's like gorging on junk food - after a while you feel like shit and are unsatisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
If you want to fuck eager 3s and maybe 4s then sure it's great, but low quality pussy gets old - don't kid yourself. It's like gorging on junk food - after a while you feel like shit and are unsatisfied.
I can get 3S and 4s here. I feel like they are 6s and 7s there. Skinny and pretty is everything

2 month vacation there to slay as much as possible worth it more than paying for surgery to get 4s here.
I think the same
The time and effort for a fat ugly shit here its not worth it

2 month vacation there to slay as much as possible worth it more than paying for surgery to get 4s here.
Go for it if Filipinos are your thing tbh. Angeles city is where all the foreigners go to get laid but I'd recommend going to nice places like Boracay or Cebu.
I've never understood the appeal for Filipinos, they're ugly unless hapa and are annoying as fuck.
D5c138478fb46bd9676a6dcc52c7c5fa

Sickening tbh.

Go for it if Filipinos are your thing tbh. Angeles city is where all the foreigners go to get laid but I'd recommend going to nice places like Boracay or Cebu.
I've never understood the appeal for Filipinos, they're ugly unless hapa and are annoying as fuck.
View attachment 483496
Sickening tbh.
I think half the battle for woman is not being fat. The west is loaded with fats who wants chads and settle for normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634