Setting things straight.

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
https://incels.me/threads/just-hit-the-gym-and-improve-yourself-bro.72864/

ALTHOUGH I posted on this sympathetically to some of the other commentators. Under the same name. I'm the same person fyi.

I STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE you be the best you can be for your own self. That's all. Your own health is upon you. Go to the gym. Work out. Do physically military exercises. I plan on rekindling that just a more softer version due to my osteoporosis.

If you're going to lifemax. Do it for your own oxytocin, dopamine and serotonin levels which will affect your whole body. Do it that you keep your cortisol levels down.

I go on that forum for activism that's all but even then the :blackpill: beam can hurt its user also.

So despite what SOME say. Fully enjoy your looksmaxxing and lifemaxing.

I know I'm going to.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Arkantos and Deleted member 6401
I wonder what a life-maxing forum would look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vegeta
My personality has improved and social interactions are way smoother ever since I left that site tbh. Being active on that site really destroys you from the inside out.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
My personality has improved and social interactions are way smoother ever since I left that site tbh. Being active on that site really destroys you from the inside out.

It gets very depressive. That's all I have to say about that. Cynicism & Scepticism is justified but the depression. Jeez.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 6401