Severe acne has made me 1 PSL

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I need accutane badly. I would pay $1000 for a 6 months dose of accutane, I need it that bad. It's ruining my life. I went from 3-4 PSL to like 1 just because it's gross, and that's the ultimate looksmin, even more than balding.

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_194535.jpg
    IMG_20200525_194535.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 148
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowInhibIncel

She has acne and used the LED light therapy I am currently using, to lessen it.

Lol she had 1 pimple I have severe cystic acne what a joke

Worth a try. Use it twice a day, highest level, 60 minutes, blue-light, nonstop.

Trial and error bro. What do you have to lose?

doesn't work and need accutane. need a permanent solution mine is awful, truly worse than anyone I've ever seen before IRL. Only a few trucel subhumans have it worse than me online, in person I look terrible. It's hormonal too, only around my jaw and mouth mainly. Rest of my face is baby smooth.
Worth a try. Use it twice a day, highest level, 60 minutes, blue-light, nonstop.

Trial and error bro.
I used one before 2 years ago, it just made the pimples more numerous and smaller. That only works with light acne, not severe. It does nothing for severe, and I already have a blue light mask sitting in my desk right now.

doesn't work and need accutane. need a permanent solution mine is awful, truly worse than anyone I've ever seen before IRL. Only a few trucel subhumans have it worse than me online, in person I look terrible. It's hormonal too, only around my jaw and mouth mainly. Rest of my face is baby smooth.
Where is it worse jfl? It looks ok

I've seen worse tbh

But yeah if its clustered up like that, you have very bad hormonal imbalance.

Accutane is the only solution

I used one before 2 years ago, it just made the pimples more numerous and smaller. That only works with light acne, not severe. It does nothing for severe, and I already have a blue light mask sitting in my desk right now.
Try all that but also do the mask. You have nothing to lose unless your poorcell

Why can't you use accutane ?

Get one of the pimple popper things & get Accutane.

I see.

So what are your options, other than to take constant medication?

Is there nothing that can long-term minimise it? Or is this severity for a lifetime?

Your lack of bones and your race made you 1psl
fixing your acne will not grow your skull nor will it make you white

At least you don't want to cope with some shit.
Accutane is the only way for this kind of acne.
Good luck

even if he does idec bro I already know it's over, I just hate having acne because it's humiliating in public.
why do you go in public?
I dont go in public, being mogged traumatizes me

why do you go in public?
I dont go in public, being mogged traumatizes me
i have a job bro and i need to buy food sometimes. if i don't have a job I would legit be homeless. also money from working helps me looksmax, I couldn't afford accutane without it. i would trade my entire bank account for 6 months dose of accutane rn.

bruh squish the white heads out if they are can easily be taken out with no harm, i see a good 6 of em,

and what worked for me is stop drinking milk

for whatever reason

i have a job bro and i need to buy food sometimes. if i don't have a job I would legit be homeless. also money from working helps me looksmax, I couldn't afford accutane without it. i would trade my entire bank account for 6 months dose of accutane rn.
oh, well i code so i dont have to interact with anyone for work.
I dont know what surgery can fix your face, your maxilla is recessed, your mandible is recessed, you have shitty gonial angle, recessed chin, bidental protrusion, aren't white, seem to have weak brow ridge.... man it is just so over for you it amazes me that your acne worries you so much

bruh squish the white heads out if they are can easily be taken out with no harm, i see a good 6 of em,

and what worked for me is stop drinking milk

for whatever reason
they aren't the same as white heads they are pustules, one step away from cysts. also i did that when I was younger my entire cheeks are covered in scarring because of it. Also I have so many of them that appear every day that I would get insane amounts of scarring if I did that for every single one.
oh, well i code so i dont have to interact with anyone for work.
I dont know what surgery can fix your face, your maxilla is recessed, your mandible is recessed, you have shitty gonial angle, recessed chin, bidental protrusion, aren't white, seem to have weak brow ridge.... man it is just so over for you it amazes me that your acne worries you so much
yeah you are 100% right i have all that shit but dude, I don't care about being attractive to women, I already know how over it is, I just want to NOT LOOK DISGUSTING. I don't think you've ever suffered from severe acne in your entire life, any acnecel knows exactly what I'm talking about, the dread and humiliation of going in public. If you don't understand this feeling, you didn't have to suffer like me.

I need accutane badly. I would pay $1000 for a 6 months dose of accutane, I need it that bad. It's ruining my life. I went from 3-4 PSL to like 1 just because it's gross, and that's the ultimate looksmin, even more than balding.
same as fuck

I want it desperately. I need my dermatologist to give it to me, if he doesn't I'm fucked.

Otherwise I'll suffer for a month and order it from expressPCT.

Amazon link broken
Get on low dose- long term accutane to minimize side effects (losing hair)

Had similar issue. Accutane saved my life. Get it if you can.

Hey dude stop everything you’re doing and get on antibiotics. Mino or Doxycycline. Ask your doc to perscribe it. This will hault your acne. 2 months you’ll see some nice recovery. I’d pair it up with Retin-A and/or a good regimen with exfoliants, toners and sunscreen. Thank me later

Hey dude stop everything you’re doing and get on antibiotics. Mino or Doxycycline. Ask your doc to perscribe it. This will hault your acne. 2 months you’ll see some nice recovery. I’d pair it up with Retin-A and/or a good regimen with exfoliants, toners and sunscreen. Thank me later
Lmao he literally just came off doxy after 4 years, he needs something else they won't let him keep using it.

Just quit fucking around and order accutane and some other skin stuff from ADC using my referral or express pct or whatever.
Do it asap then see if your derm will prescribe you or not.

1psl Come on, I was expecting to see acne everywhere. I was not expecting to be able to see your face. Acne still not pretty to look at though. Just be happy you're having youngcel issues

Why dont you get accutane then?
Jfl

If you don't get your accutane,contact me bro .

Lmao he literally just came off doxy after 4 years, he needs something else they won't let him keep using it.

Just quit fucking around and order accutane and some other skin stuff from ADC using my referral or express pct or whatever.
Do it asap then see if your derm will prescribe you or not.
LIFEEEEFUEEEEL my coinbase money FINALLY hit today so I have $43 to spend on ExpressPCT I will be buying around 6 boxes of accutane (1 month supply) and then I will go to dermatologist today and try to get him to give it to me (I don't give a fuck about wasting $43, if I could get accutane tomorrow I would waste $43 for that chance), if my dermatologist gives it to me, that's lifefuel, if he doesn't give it to me, I have to wait around 2-5 weeks for it to come from expressPCT.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
LIFEEEEFUEEEEL my coinbase money FINALLY hit today so I have $43 to spend on ExpressPCT I will be buying around 6 boxes of accutane (1 month supply) and then I will go to dermatologist today and try to get him to give it to me (I don't give a fuck about wasting $43, if I could get accutane tomorrow I would waste $43 for that chance), if my dermatologist gives it to me, that's lifefuel, if he doesn't give it to me, I have to wait around 2-5 weeks for it to come from expressPCT.
Goodluck bro