Severe malocclusion treatment advice (jaw surgery)

O

Overbitmeltingface

Banned
I have an EXTREME malocclusion which causes me great physical and mental suffering and I would like some advices about what I should do (surgeries, orthodontics...) to treat it without compromising my looks even more. So, according to the photos, should I wear braces + palates expanders + do a mandibular advancement surgery And also, I think my front upper teeth should be moved a bit forward to get aligned with my nasion. My jaw is asymmetrical because of my teeth and I have a long philtrum. Sorry for my English.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Shit its over

This is what racemixing results in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Deleted member 685, Stare and 1 other person
Yeah I know man, but I still have hope. Do you have any knowledge on the surgeries needed ?

Still, my 2 brothers are real slayer chads so...that's not really race mixing

I have an EXTREME malocclusion which causes me great physical and mental suffering and I would like some advices about what I should do (surgeries, orthodontics...) to treat it without compromising my looks even more. So, according to the photos, should I wear braces + palates expanders + do a mandibular advancement surgery And also, I think my front upper teeth should be moved a bit forward to get aligned with my nasion. My jaw is asymmetrical because of my teeth and I have a long philtrum. Sorry for my English. View attachment 68187View attachment 68188View attachment 68189View attachment 68191
Cmon its not that bad,nobody would look at you "weirdly" in public lmao

What type of physical issues are you facing? And are you new to this site?

Herbst appliance if young enough. If not, then it's double jaw surgery + MSE/SARPE boyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Soulsmaxx
Forgot to say I'm 18.
Well, to be honest, I'm really ugly but still I accept it and it's ok really, but I have difficulties chewing and many symptoms because of my malocclusion. Yes I'm new.

Last edited:
Ok thanks, is BSSO the same as a mandibular advancement + chin implant ?

Forgot to say I'm 18.
Well, to be honest, I'm really ugly but still I accept it and it's ok really, but I have difficulties chewing and many symptoms because of my malocclusion. Yes I'm new.
If youre new leave,you are not ugly,you show symptoms of BDD lul,if you want real help go to a real doctor or a website like realself.com where real doctors answer you.

This forum is full of trolls putting people down,take my advice and leave before you get depression from here lmfao.im serious.lmfao.

Yeah, maybe you're right, but how can I be sure that I have BDD ? The thing is that I think i'm ugly from a mathematical point of view : malocclusion, weak jaw/chin, bulbous nose, big ears, long midface, and skullcel.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Ok thanks, is BSSO the same as a mandibular advancement + chin implant ?
BSSO consists of cutting you jaw and advancing it to the desired place. No implants involved, nut you can get a sliding genioplasty along with it.

It's a meme. If you're 22inches+ don't worry about it unless youre 6ft4+ and even then you could always get skull implants.

There's no point staying on this website after you know how to fix your problems tbh

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
BSSO consists of cutting you jaw and advancing it to the desired place. No implants involved, nut you can get a sliding genioplasty along with it.

It's a meme. If you're 22inches+ don't worry about it unless youre 6ft4+ and even then you could always get skull implants.

There's no point staying on this website after you know how to fix your problems tbh
I stay on this site because I wait for people to come up with new methods, but we're all losers so it's like waiting for monkeys to write up Shakespeare (definitely not saying I'm any better).
OP, get off this site asap. You'll get addicted and it'll fuck progress up tbh. The answers to your problem are clear for the most part, you won't find anything helpful here after the first hour of browsing.

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt and Guest
I stay on this site because I wait for people to come up with new methods, but we're all losers so it's like waiting for monkeys to write up Shakespeare (definitely not saying I'm any better).
jfl we need a research section ded srs

Ok, you're right I'm getting off this site, but I just want to know before I leave if you think I'm ugly ? Be honest please...Because I've never had a girlfriend nor even kissed a girl

• +1
Reactions: Chrysler69
Yeah, maybe you're right, but how can I be sure that I have BDD ? The thing is that I think i'm ugly from a mathematical point of view : malocclusion, weak jaw/chin, bulbous nose, big ears, long midface, and skullcel.
Your post shows signs,im not trying to make you feel better but you definetly dont classify as ugly,you could get girls if you wanted to,your brain tells you that youre ugly but me,another person is telling you that you are not,which is the unbiased truth.

However if youre still not convinced,leave this website,go to realself or some shit,itd only a matter of time a buncha trolls come and ruin your mental health,bruh,take my advice and logout,never come back.
Ok, you're right I'm getting off this site, but I just want to know before I leave if you think I'm ugly ? Be honest please...Because I've never had a girlfriend nor even kissed a girl
I swear to god you are not,you have a masc face,everything is in place,just leave man,thiz website is the root of depression and insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Guest
Ok you're right I'm leaving now. Thanks for telling me this, I think you're a good person.

• +1
Ok you're right I'm leaving now. Thanks for telling me this, I think you're a good person.
Didnt do this for kindness lmfao,just telling the truth. :v if you were ugly id say it,but youre not.

But what would you rate me ?

• +1
Reactions: Overbitmeltingface
Well I think that my lips are huge, my nose and ears are big and also it makes me depressed that my parents were very good looking and that I'm not, I don't understand why...But, well I will go see a psychologist because I think I have BDD since I look at myself in the mirror like 10 times a day

jfl we need a research section ded srs
I saw a recommendation for that before, but think it got turned down, which is strange because the whole point of this forum is to looksmax and not be a second incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Well I think that my lips are huge, my nose and ears are big and also it makes me depressed that my parents were very good looking and that I'm not, I don't understand why...But, well I will go see a psychologist because I think I have BDD since I look at myself in the mirror like 10 times a day
Question yourself.

Your parents are good looking,why tf wont you be when you share their genes? Its your brain fucking with you lol.

I didnt even think about your nose,ears and lips lmfao,this shows theres nothing that stands out as ugly.

Btw youre just 18,theres alot more growing left.

NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,LEAVE.

Ok, but how do I delete my account ?

Ok bye man

• +1
Your mandible appears a little bit lopsided (still not that bad at all) yes, altough it could also be asymmetrical masseter muscle size/insertions (fixable with botox at relatively low cost) caused by the malocclusion (also fixable). Your eye area actually looks quite good. Nose is suboptimal, but not a big problem. Your skin is really good. Philtrum and midface length within acceptable parameters. Altogether you are pretty much normie tier, disregarding the teeth. Not even close to over tbh.

you eed to get yur theeth fixed your last teeth dont touch

I saw a recommendation for that before, but think it got turned down, which is strange because the whole point of this forum is to looksmax and not be a second incels.is
Nah, @tincelw ’s suggestion was to make a research megathread every week. I suggest to make a whole other section named “research”

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Soulsmaxx
Uhm dude go to the dentist NOW

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Have you left?
Taking that as a yes.

One nigga saved.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Nah, @tincelw ’s suggestion was to make a research megathread every week. I suggest to make a whole other section named “research”
I don't think Serge is very interested into making many changes to the site. He seemed to like @tincelw's idea of a megathread though, and @tincelw and I have already talked about researching and experimenting as we are both young. I plan on making a poll to ask the community if they would be interested in that

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Guest
This shit is so wholesome wtf

Your post shows signs,im not trying to make you feel better but you definetly dont classify as ugly,you could get girls if you wanted to,your brain tells you that youre ugly but me,another person is telling you that you are not,which is the unbiased truth.

However if youre still not convinced,leave this website,go to realself or some shit,itd only a matter of time a buncha trolls come and ruin your mental health,bruh,take my advice and logout,never come back.

I swear to god you are not,you have a masc face,everything is in place,just leave man,thiz website is the root of depression and insecurity.
honestly don't give him a false hope, this guy has no chance in the west at all, it is a brutal truth but its a truth nonetheless, giving him a false hope will only set him up for disappointment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
honestly don't give me a false hope, this guy has no chance in the west at all, it is a brutal truth but its a truth nonetheless, giving him a false hope will only set him up for disappointment
Nah man,its not false hope,not every girl cares ONLY about looks besides the guy was not deformed or anything,he had some good features as well,if he has a good personaility too he'd get a girl in no time.

Im guessing you need 2 Years of Orthodontic Treatment and then a BSSO+Sliding Genioplasty to go along with it. You would also need lip reduction.

Better start wage cucking.

stop being a little bitch too, leaving this site wont fix your problems.
If youre new leave,you are not ugly,you show symptoms of BDD lul,if you want real help go to a real doctor or a website like realself.com where real doctors answer you.

This forum is full of trolls putting people down,take my advice and leave before you get depression from here lmfao.im serious.lmfao.
your a complete moron, the only cure to BDD is to get better looking not leaving this site and getting mental help. People like you that spout this bluepilled crap should get banned.

@jefferson time to take out the thrash

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and BigdickAverageEthnic
Im guessing you need 2 Years of Orthodontic Treatment and then a BSSO+Sliding Genioplasty to go along with it. You would also need lip reduction.

Better start wage cucking.

stop being a little bitch too, leaving this site wont fix your problems.

your a complete moron, the only cure to BDD is to get better looking not leaving this site and getting mental help. People like you that spout this bluepilled crap should get banned.

@jefferson time to take out the thrash
Actually gonna look into lower lip reduction for me. Not a priority right now. It will probably be the last thing I look into.

OP should start mewing. I had crowded teeth but they're getting straight by the day. Learn to mew, have good posture and sleep on the fllor. Do this until you can money max and get surgeries. You're ok, but you should strive to improve, remeber looks are everything.

Hey, I was too curious to see the new posts so I came back. Zuzzcel, I'm not acting like a bitch since I learned from your advices and I will definitely get jaw surgery and lip reduction. But still, this forum is a mental asylum and I don't want to stay in here. I will get an orthodontics treatments + BSSO + lip reduction and that's it. And also, I will start mewing. But staying on this forum will just drive me crazy and even more socially anxious/depressed, so yes, I will go see a psychologist to have a healthy brain and stop obsessing about my looks because that is the good thing to do. I will still looksmax though. Also, my lips appear bigger when I clench my teeth because of my malocclusion it pushes my lower lip. This is me when I open my mouth a little.

Also, for those who say ''it's over'' here is a photoshopped picture of my side profile (simulating BSSO + genio) and I think I look quite good, so I think I can save my face.

Other modified profile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Hey, I was too curious to see the new posts so I came back. Zuzzcel, I'm not acting like a bitch since I learned from your advices and I will definitely get jaw surgery and lip reduction. But still, this forum is a mental asylum and I don't want to stay in here. I will get an orthodontics treatments + BSSO + lip reduction and that's it. And also, I will start mewing. But staying on this forum will just drive me crazy and even more socially anxious/depressed, so yes, I will go see a psychologist to have a healthy brain and stop obsessing about my looks because that is the good thing to do. I will still looksmax though. Also, my lips appear bigger when I clench my teeth because of my malocclusion it pushes my lower lip. This is me when I open my mouth a little.View attachment 68275
Also, for those who say ''it's over'' here is a photoshopped picture of my side profile (simulating BSSO + genio) and I think I look quite good, so I think I can save my face. View attachment 68278
View attachment 68281Other modified profile

lmao you dumb cunt, so your saying being self aware=mental illness? lmfao kys

lmao you dumb cunt, so your saying being self aware=mental illness? lmfao kys
Being self aware is different,the dude admits himself he has depression over his looks which have nothing wrong imo.
Hey, I was too curious to see the new posts so I came back. Zuzzcel, I'm not acting like a bitch since I learned from your advices and I will definitely get jaw surgery and lip reduction. But still, this forum is a mental asylum and I don't want to stay in here. I will get an orthodontics treatments + BSSO + lip reduction and that's it. And also, I will start mewing. But staying on this forum will just drive me crazy and even more socially anxious/depressed, so yes, I will go see a psychologist to have a healthy brain and stop obsessing about my looks because that is the good thing to do. I will still looksmax though. Also, my lips appear bigger when I clench my teeth because of my malocclusion it pushes my lower lip. This is me when I open my mouth a little.View attachment 68275
Also, for those who say ''it's over'' here is a photoshopped picture of my side profile (simulating BSSO + genio) and I think I look quite good, so I think I can save my face. View attachment 68278
View attachment 68281Other modified profile
Welp this curiousity will be the end of you boyo lmfao

Is it possible to delete this thread ?

I did, no answer

That's a big yikes from me