"Sex Doesn't Matter"

IVE JUST READ THIS
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

I want to fuck rn

"Sex doesn't matter, it's not that important."

That's what normies tell us. They say that sex is not important, nobody owes it to you, so you should just shut up and know your place as an incel subhuman.

But sex is important. It is literally one of the 3 base animal desires, besides food and water. Animals who are unable to mate show signs of profound psychological distress.

"Sex doesn't matter, it's not that important."

If that's really the case, why are people who break the social contract by committing sex crimes like rape or sexual assault, regarded as being the most evil and reviled people on Earth? If a man is even accused of doing such a thing his life is over. He will go to prison. He will have a very, VERY bad time in prison. And will then have to go on a government sanctioned vigilante hit list called the "sex offender registry".

Brock Turner is probably the most hated man in America for fingering a passed out chick behind a dumpster. He and his family have recieved literally thousands of death threats, and has had armed protesters stand outside his home threatening to kill him and his family.

View attachment 107158
View attachment 107159
View attachment 107160View attachment 107162

But is he worse than Timothy McVeigh? Who bombed a federal building killing 168 people, including dozens of children? Well apparently according to society, YES. McVeigh not only recieved fan mail from white supremacists and anti government activists from all over the country, but literally got dozens of marriage proposals in prison from adoring fan girls while on death row.

View attachment 107152
View attachment 107153

A man who in cold blood killed 168 people is viewed as being more worthy of forgiveness (on a social level, not a legal one) than a drunk dude who fingered a passed out chick.

That's how sanctimonious and important society views sex as. A mass murderer who killed 168 people is seen in a better light than a man who put his finger in a woman without consent.

But hey... "sex doesn't matter".
I was just thinking about this the other week. You can have consensual sex with someone but if it’s statutory rape, legal but people don’t like it, or even commit a “mild” offense like getting #metoo’ed as a man you’re treated like scum and exposed to everyone you cross paths with. In prison you’re basically kill on sight once you hit the yard in some cases as well.

However if you’re a gangster, criminal, etc. you’re praised by many people and no one will get a notice that you’re on some list. You could have offed someone as a vigilante, or even in cold blood or set them up and you won’t see anywhere near the hate in some contexts. You’d basically have to have to execute/torture multiple people on video or kidnap and mutilate kids to see the same level of hate.

Many of the people of this era say that “sex is not that important.” “It’s (was) just sex.” “It’s not a big deal.” “Don’t judge me for my past it doesn’t mean anything.” Yet rape is seen as pretty much the most heinous crime in modern times(at least when the male is the perpetrator). We don’t see gangbangers, crime syndicates(mafia, cartel, etc.) or people who execute people on camera get as anywhere near the same level of hate and emotional reaction a lot of the time. Unless maybe it’s seen as a hate crime(lol). As bad as it may be rape is not the end all be all. Murder, violence and high treason is final. There is no coming back, healing, or “reparations”. Death and serious injury is permanent. It’s all quite strange to me tbh. Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Mongrelcel, alex569 and 2 others
Yet millions of boys get their dicks mutilated at birth and nobody gives a flying fuck. Rape causes nowhere near the harm of genital mutilation. I hate them all so fucking much I hope they burn in hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Arkantos, alex569 and 7 others
Being worshipped by Tons of women and getting treated way better in life >sex

• +1
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 643, Usum and 3 others
My nigga Baki got stronger after having sex with his girl.

Even in anime it is implied that having sex with the one you love makes you stronger both physically and mentally.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6400
" What is your views on having sex?"

" Well it's natural. Like drinking water "

" Wait are you supporting adultery here?"

" No. You wouldn't drink from a sewer even when you're thirsty right"?

A vague memory of reading an interview with Stalin

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
When they say sex doesn't matter they're saying "It doesn't matter if you have sex"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Deleted member 1751 and RAITEIII
500px-maslows_hierarchy_of_needs-svg.png

right at the first level, On the maslow hierarchy of needs

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Dylan2, far336 and 1 other person
“Sex doesn’t matter” - Says the roastie with a triple digit body count who can’t go a week without it.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 4332
We know it matters, but I will happily stay incel rather than fucking my looksmatch in 2020, yuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
Sex is everything, go get it, only yourself can do it, if you want some pity, i will pity you but society won't.. they won't change anything until you finish your precious young days too.
Go out and try no matter how you look like

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, Norwooder, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
OP is correct. Deep inside everybody knows that sex is literally the purpose for existing, and people are just in denial about it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Biologically speaking, Sex is the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, 5'8manlet, Marsiere214 and 3 others
If Brock Turner was a Chad, women wouldn't have filed rape charges against him.

View attachment 413370

Just LOL @ him having to register as a sex offender for life over this mediocre looking hapa woman.
She gets to cruise the rest of her life on her “rape survivor story” jfl look at that self satisfied smile. She is LOVING it.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, alex569, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
All you retards...

Sex is everything but it isn't everything at the same time.

The sole purpose of sex was to procreate and sustain human life,......... not lie all day in bed with a whore and call yourself a slayer.

Sex is the most fundamental aspect of human life, but it has been discussed and hyped up too much today.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Why does psl always feel the need to exaggerate everything. I've barely ever heard a normie say sex and affection doesn't actually matter

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6892, Norwooder and 3 others
Wtf is this shit doing in best of the best. Mc Veight is loved cause he is a fucking chad and accomplished bombsmith.

There are literally studies that say sex and romantic relationships are essential for mental wellbeing.

There are literally studies that say prolonged isolation (particularly during early development) causes irreparable damage to your mind.
Irreparable damages to my minds me

@Ritalincel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 6403

Sex is overrated, rodeblurmaxxing tho? That's legit

Indeed if sex doesnt matter then rape is not a big deal. Jfl @ normies.

Last edited:
literally no one says sex doesnt matter shit thread

It DOES matter but sometimes the end goal of sex isn't worth all the crap you get from a woman if she doesn't consider you Chad.

prolonged isolation? what If I had a good family (caring mother+sister etc) and got sex rarely?
Doesn't mean anything. You don't get any benefit from platonic love. That's why female friends are useless. Sexual love is everything

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 643
literally no one says sex doesnt matter shit thread
Lot's of people have told me this. " Just do what makes you happy not sex " sex is the only thing that makes someone genuinely happy

Why is this thread in the "Best of the best" section?

Genuine question