Sex is the only real power that women have

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Fundamentally, women have no power in the society. Their apparent "power" and privileges are all granted by men. The society is and always will be led, directed and maintained by men essentially : most people in power are men ; most people working in the primary and secondary sectors, the pillars of the society, are men. The fields in which women claim to surpass men (pedagogy, nursing) can also be taken care of by men, or even robots lol.

Sex is the only real power with which women can make men kneel and compromise. If it was not for sex, most men wouldn't give a shit about women. They would be disposable.

That's why women are so furious against sexbot and prostitution, because they would shatter the base of the only power they have : monopoly of sex.

• +1
Reactions: SA7, bassfreak, Deleted member 2846 and 16 others
Imagine if all men woke up tomorrow asexual.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2846, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
I wish there was an easy way to explain this to my normie friends. Men waste so much time thinking about how much they care for a woman but if she had a dick like the rest of us, she would be treated logically. She would be accused of the weak freeloader she is.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Extra Chromosome, Ropemaxing and 4 others
I disagree.
Their true power is their Womb i.e ability to gestate a fetus.
Sex and Beauty is just a lure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
@disillusioned IQ thread

Power of the pussy. Shit is a real thing unfortunately that there is even a book called like that.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
That's why women are so furious against sexbot and prostitution, because they would shatter the base of the only power they have : monopoly of sex.

The funny thing is that sexbots and prostitution decreases the rates of rape but yet they would still rather have it illegal. They would rather be sexually assaulted than lose their ability to manipulate men with their pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Extra Chromosome, Ropemaxing and 2 others
If i say only the first sentence to any person that i know i would be arrested at the same time. The truth hurts

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
The funny thing is that sexbots and prostitution decreases the rates of rape but yet they would still rather have it illegal. They would rather be sexually assaulted than lose their ability to manipulate men with their pussy.
Exactly. Although I don't condone using hookers or bots, I'd rather see more men resorting to them than supplicating to women only because they're born with a vagina.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Only thing a female has to offer is a pussy thats been ran through already by multiple men.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Autist, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
I wish there was an easy way to explain this to my normie friends. Men waste so much time thinking about how much they care for a woman but if she had a dick like the rest of us, she would be treated logically. She would be accused of the weak freeloader she is.
The society is bombarding us 24/7 with the idea that if you can't get a woman's validation, you're a loser. But a man shouldn't be labeled as a loser if he can achieve something else than pussy in life.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Autist and 3 others
The society is bombarding us 24/7 with the idea that if you can't get a woman's validation, you're a loser. But a man shouldn't be labeled as a loser if he can achieve something else than pussy in life.
If society stopped shaming virgin men we would be seeing a lot less ERs.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
Exactly. Although I don't condone using hookers or bots, I'd rather see more men resorting to them than supplicating to women only because they're born with a vagina.
It'd be interesting to see women lose there inflated smv overnight. Like have frauding looks become just as stigmatized for them as it's for men. Obviously the current spoiled generation would be bitter to the end being forced to there looksmatch. But for future generations the current smv would be the norm. Remember how nice some women were before they understood the smv of breathing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Only thing a female has to offer is a pussy thats been ran through already by multiple men.
Many niggas ready to die for that shit too.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Swagwaffle
If society stopped shaming virgin men we would be seeing a lot less ERs.

you're right, There is absolutely nothing wrong if you are a virgin. i was in school not to long ago everyone has a relationship the teacher asked me randomly if i had a girlfriend i said no.. i dont, she said ''oh you dont have time for it or something'' im like ''yeaaah.... somehitng like that''

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
you're right, There is absolutely nothing wrong if you are a virgin. i was in school not to long ago everyone has a relationship the teacher asked me randomly if i had a girlfriend i said no.. i dont, she said ''oh you dont have time for it or something'' im like ''yeaaah.... somehitng like that''
i think something is wrong if ur +25 virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
you are one of my favorite posters here :feelsokman:

• +1
Based and blackpilled.
Pussy has so much fucking power. Maybe the estrogen in the water that turn the frogs gay are actually beneficial by turning people to asexuals ngl.

• +1
And you think it is not much?

Also, nowadays world is fighting to make women having more power. We are doomed.

• +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 1464
You’re right bro

• +1