shadowmaxing for guys without bones

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I just looked at my reflection and damn do I look like a slayer. It's because the tiny browridge and jaw throw big shadows as there is very dim lighting that comes just from the right side.

So I will schedule hookups where we meet online then first I choose a place where these lighting conditions exist, which might be difficult as it has to be pretty dark and that might come off as rapey. but I'm sure I can make it work somehow. Honestly a genious idea.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, thecel, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others
I just looked at my reflection and damn do I look like a slayer. It's because the tiny browridge and jaw throw big shadows as there is very dim lighting that comes just from the right side.

So I will schedule hookups where we meet online then first I choose a place where these lighting conditions exist, which might be difficult as it has to be pretty dark and that might come off as rapey. but I'm sure I can make it work somehow. Honestly a genious idea.
that seems kind of hard but shadowmaxxing is legit for frauding in photos

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I wish I had deeper set eyes so I‘d have this shadow in certain lighting conditions.

damn I look like that pretty boy masc chad someone had in his signature on this forum (arvid maybe?)

LMFAO mirin autism

• Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
damn I look like that pretty boy masc chad someone had in his signature on this forum (arvid maybe?)