Shall i wait until fully bald until i get a HT

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I've been doing some research into Hair Transplant surgery in Istanbul..
Quite reasonable pricing around £1200 including hotels and transfers..

However i was thinking.. I am not fully baldcel yet, just norwooding, so if the doctor puts my transplant hairs into the bald areas then in a few years time i will have to get another HT done because those in the middle area of my head will have fallen out by then.

I do know donor hairs are DHT resistant so i don't need to worry about them forever (i hope).

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
No need for a hair transplant. You're already handsome bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Hair transplant: £1,200
Haircut: £10
Work on personality: free

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 685
anyone who has significant balding and thinks they are going to reverse it with one HT is delusional. If you let it advance far enough it will get to the point where the amount of coverage needed to make you look not bald is too significant that no amount of HTs can fix it.

start dermarolling and consider duta or fina, and if that avi is accurate/current, budget for at least 2 HTs: first one to restore the hair line, and then the 2nd to restore some density.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
anyone who has significant balding and thinks they are going to reverse it with one HT is delusional. If you let it advance far enough it will get to the point where the amount of coverage needed to make you look not bald is too significant that no amount of HTs can fix it.

start dermarolling and consider duta or fina, and if that avi is accurate/current, budget for at least 2 HTs: first one to restore the hair line, and then the 2nd to restore some density.

Nice tips mate :D

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
It is over.
Untitled 1

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel