Shampoo is for utter idiots

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
Dont use it at all, it takes out the oil from your hair and leaves it light and fluffy. Looks like absolute dogshit. It takes between a few days and a week for your hair to regain the oil that makes it look vibrant and thick, but if you want to speed this up you can add coconut oil. When your hair is too oily just rinse it with water and comb it to the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Extra Chromosome
I only use shampoo 3 times a week, not using it at all is stupid lol

3 times is way too much. once a week is the maximum you should be using it, whats the point of using it 3 times a week, what the fuck is there to wash. your hair doesnt get dirty or oily in the span of 48 hours. Especially if all ur doing is rotting at home spamming this site all day with shitty posts

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, SLA and 2 others
Just wash my hair everyday w/ conditioner
Then clarifying shampoo once a week

Shampoo is a must for guys who like to wear a lot of product to style their hair

Cope. Havent washed my hair with shampoo in a month. No bad smell, no dandruff, no over-oiliness.

• +1
Reactions: Apex
Just wash my hair everyday w/ conditioner
Then clarifying shampoo once a week

Shampoo is a must for guys who like to wear a lot of product to style their hair
Using products to style your hair is legit gay, its also not good for your hair quality in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
No im normie i use it everyday

Coconut oil is natural, 'product' is a concoction of chemicals

i use shampoo may be 2-4 time a month, i only use it when hair is getting dirty or too oily
using it everyday is overkill

• +1
Reactions: Apex
My hair looks fucking wet if I don’t shampoo it for 48 hours. Literally have people ask if I just took a shower :feelshaha:

My hair looks fucking wet if I don’t shampoo it for 48 hours. Literally have people ask if I just took a shower :feelshaha:
thats ideal

I am not using shampoo for months and only using a bit of argan oil spray to make it look a bit wet because my hair gets dry very fast

Coconut oil is natural, 'product' is a concoction of chemicals

coconut is a concoction of chemicals

people that think everything natural is good and refer to everything else is "chemicals" should be euthanized

your brain must be undersized from the manlourishment

you retards should wash it every time your hair gets greasy and then use a conditioner

its not that fucking hard

dont wash it 2 times a week, not 1 time a week, WASH IT WHEN IT GETS DIRTY

fucking downies

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel
QUOTE="Apex, post: 180337, member: 1027"]Coconut oil is natural, 'product' is a concoction of chemicals

coconut is a concoction of chemicals

people that think everything natural is good and refer to everything else is "chemicals" should be euthanized

your brain must be undersized from the manlourishment

you retards should wash it every time your hair gets greasy and then use a conditioner

its not that fucking hard

dont wash it 2 times a week, not 1 time a week, WASH IT WHEN IT GETS DIRTY

fucking downies
lol at not knowing difference between manmade chemicals that can be harmful to ur body and the juices of a fruit

lol at not knowing difference between manmade chemicals that can be harmful to ur body and the juices of a fruit
get the fuck out of here with your momscience, downie

"manmade chemicals are harmful to the body" :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • +1
>livestrong.com
>written by a woman
:feelsgood::feelsuhh:

lmk when you die from using a hairspray
did u even read it lol. those arent valid arguments against the article, just stupid ad hominem. if ur gonna reply to my posts with this garbage just dont bother at all. save ur time

It's nosense
Why selling a product for hair if it ruins hair?

did u even read it lol. those arent valid arguments against the article, just stupid ad hominem. if ur gonna reply to my posts with this garbage just dont bother at all. save ur time
this whore talks about 2 fucking things

1st of all she talks about propelyne glycol, which may cause cancer. gives no sources because there are none. you can get PG poisoning but you would need way way way more than a hairspray contains (this is if the PG would even be absorbed into the body, which I doubt)

2nd she talks about hydrofluorocarbons which are propellants I think, like nitrous oxide and chlorofluorocarbons. these 2 fluorocarbons are commonly used to get high. if you inhale them tk get high you will get brain damage most likely. applying it to your hair? its a gas. its job is to propell everything in the can. it goes to shit after you apply it. and its also in very low concentrations anyway

ON TOP OF ALL THIS her resources are other stupid articles as opposed to actual science

fucking idiot trusting women

did i answer your questions cuck? am i worthy of talking to you now?

this whore talks about 2 fucking things

1st of all she talks about propelyne glycol, which may cause cancer. gives no sources because there are none. you can get PG poisoning but you would need way way way more than a hairspray contains (this is if the PG would even be absorbed into the body, which I doubt)

2nd she talks about hydrofluorocarbons which are propellants I think, like nitrous oxide and chlorofluorocarbons. these 2 fluorocarbons are commonly used to get high. if you inhale them tk get high you will get brain damage most likely. applying it to your hair? its a gas. its job is to propell everything in the can. it goes to shit after you apply it. and its also in very low concentrations anyway

ON TOP OF ALL THIS her resources are other stupid articles as opposed to actual science

fucking idiot trusting women

did i answer your questions cuck? am i worthy of talking to you now?

u cant put it on the same tier as coconut tho, thats the point im trying to make, its highly processed aswell, generally not a good thing. ill do without

u cant put it on the same tier as coconut tho, thats the point im trying to make, its highly processed aswell, generally not a good thing. ill do without
if coconut was enough for hair then we would all use coconuts

Impossible for me, people keep telling me that my hair looks oily AF whenever I don't wash my hair in the morning.

Last edited:
Dirty ass oily faggot motherfuckers. Gtfo with your smelly fucking hair

Us
Dont use it at all, it takes out the oil from your hair and leaves it light and fluffy. Looks like absolute dogshit. It takes between a few days and a week for your hair to regain the oil that makes it look vibrant and thick, but if you want to speed this up you can add coconut oil. When your hair is too oily just rinse it with water and comb it to the scalp.

Dry shampoo is not that bad tho

Not 100% true
Shampoo have waxes and silicones that stick to your hair and make it look good but it's bad for your hair's health and gonna make your hair to thin and shade after years of use by ruining hair follicles quality. Unless you had god level hair genetics that dgaf about chemical waste.
Your hair gonna looks like absolute garbage in the starting period of no shampoo because you gonna lose all the waxes and silicones and see your true hair condition. After that, take care of your diet hair and use egg yolk shampoo once a week to remove oxidized oils from ur scalp and after 1 month or two, your hair will be insanely good.

Would make guide on how to hairmax but all info is here ^ tbqfh

If your hair is super bad condition, try running once the morocco method cycle.

Not 100% true
Shampoo have waxes and silicones that stick to your hair and make it look good but it's bad for your hair's health and gonna make your hair to thin and shade after years of use by ruining hair follicles quality. Unless you had god level hair genetics that dgaf about chemical waste.
Your hair gonna looks like absolute garbage in the starting period of no shampoo because you gonna lose all the waxes and silicones and see your true hair condition. After that, take care of your diet hair and use egg yolk shampoo once a week to remove oxidized oils from ur scalp and after 1 month or two, your hair will be insanely good.

Would make guide on how to hairmax but all info is here ^ tbqfh

If your hair is super bad condition, try running once the morocco method cycle.
low iq

970.jpg

• +1
Reactions: axedee and androidcel