Share all methods how you/someone you know got laid/lead via Instagram [creativitymaxing]

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Im not talking about funnel like tinder->insta
Im talking about only within insta

Never used it, but probably gonna test these things:

- commenting some stuff <either from some friends, or recognizble ppl> = top comments = attention = if have good profile pic = click = if good profile = gonna follow
- follow people who follow my friends = potential leads
- use local/niche hashtags to be seen = potential leads
- just follow some random ppl from your area <potential leads> aka "cold calling"
- be tagged = friend's page/meme page/eboy page - wherever = aka "paid traffic" // free traffic if u are an owner of the page and can get leads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, randomvanish and Deleted member 3270
you my friend are overcomplicating this.
you go on instagram, follow your friends mutuals and start building more and more followers by doing what is essentially follow for follow.

now here's the most important part

1) find gl foid
2) dm gl foid

admittedly sometimes they take 5000 years to reply so if you can find their snap in bio/highlights then add them on that, or get close to their friends and reach them that way.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 13318 and 11 others
you my friend are overcomplicating this.
you go on instagram, follow your friends mutuals and start building more and more followers by doing what is essentially follow for follow.

now here's the most important part

1) find gl foid
2) dm gl foid

admittedly sometimes they take 5000 years to reply so if you can find their snap in bio/highlights then add them on that, or get close to their friends and reach them that way.
any othet methods to grow followers <potential leads>?

any othet methods to grow followers <potential leads>?
as far as i know getting shouted out is useless, and the best way is just be gl or have a tiktok with lots of followers, otherwise its just follow people, then unfollow those who dont follow back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318, xefo, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
I larped as Orb on instagram for a day. I got over 300 followers with f4f and some girls dming me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200517_190611.jpg
    IMG_20200517_190611.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 558
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 13318 and 24 others
I get 20-30 new girls every day from badoo ( I am getting many matches on badoo, around 60-70 average per day with a peak of 200+, without any boosts) and bring them to instagram where I game them with my awesome photos and 4-5 stories every day. On good days I've gotten even 100+ new followers.

At the moment I have around 1900 girls following me, mostly from the same city where I usually live, I get 600-700 unique girls every day watching my stories. 500+ likes on my photos and 20+ comments from girls on new posts. Also when I post stories, I can get in a day even 50 replies from girls, which are more easy to convert.

Every few days there is some girl texting me that she is in my area (they see that I live in the center in my stories) and wants to meet, my goal is to get to the point where I don't even have to message girls anymore, so they just message me directly, probably when I will get around 5k followers.

Also I did paid ads on instagram which worked pretty well, I will also try soon some shoutouts from local influencers with 100k+ followers.

Keep in mind that all these girls that are following me are from my area and also they are interested in dating since most of them come from dating sites.

With my current instagram situation I can easily get 2 lays a week without too much work

I don't really comment or like girls photos. In the future maybe I will hire someone to do that for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Pumanator, AsGoodAsItGets and 21 others
I get 20-30 new girls every day from badoo ( I am getting many matches on badoo, around 60-70 average per day with a peak of 200+, without any boosts) and bring them to instagram where I game them with my awesome photos and 4-5 stories every day. On good days I've gotten even 100+ new followers.

At the moment I have around 1900 girls following me, mostly from the same city where I usually live, I get 600-700 unique girls every day watching my stories. 500+ likes on my photos and 20+ comments from girls on new posts. Also when I post stories, I can get in a day even 50 replies from girls, which are more easy to convert.

Every few days there is some girl texting me that she is in my area (they see that I live in the center in my stories) and wants to meet, my goal is to get to the point where I don't even have to message girls anymore, so they just message me directly, probably when I will get around 5k followers.

Also I did paid ads on instagram which worked pretty well, I will also try soon some shoutouts from local influencers with 100k+ followers.

Keep in mind that all these girls that are following me are from my area and also they are interested in dating since most of them come from dating sites.

With my current instagram situation I can easily get 2 lays a week without too much work

I don't really comment or like girls photos. In the future maybe I will hire someone to do that for me.

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, xefo, thekurdishprince and 14 others

legend.

do u have basic pics on badoo or there is some trick?
what kind of content do you post on insta to keep the attention?
U mentioned that u bang young chicks, its much easier than older ones?

I forgot to say that I also do livestream every day and interact with subscribers, usually I get around 100 girls joining my stream in one session.

My inbox is always full with messages from girls, sometimes I can have like 100 unread messages.

Also girls are sending me nudes often.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-21_11-38-32.jpg
    photo_2020-05-21_11-38-32.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 483
  • photo_2020-05-21_11-28-24.jpg
    photo_2020-05-21_11-28-24.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 378
  • photo_2020-05-21_11-38-07.jpg
    photo_2020-05-21_11-38-07.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 425
  • photo_2020-05-21_11-32-09.jpg
    photo_2020-05-21_11-32-09.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 419
  • photo_2020-05-21_11-38-31.jpg
    photo_2020-05-21_11-38-31.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Biiyo03, xefo and 14 others
I forgot to say that I also do livestream every day and interact with subscribers, usually I get around 100 girls joining my stream in one session.

My inbox is always full with messages from girls, sometimes I can have like 100 unread messages.

Also girls are sending me nudes often.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw and NothingCanStopMe
The trick is his face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Jamal2222, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others

I just put some 5 random pics from my instagram.

First of all I prefer to meet young girls, and second yes they are easier also.

Here are some examples of stories that I put, these are from the quarantine, so mostly from home.

Attachments

• VID_75930208_212615_425.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • video_2020-05-21_11-59-48.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • VID_75960927_130817_535.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • VID_76040213_051144_407.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • VID_75950725_003529_062.mp4
    2 MB
  • VID_75930927_170404_526.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Spinc, hoodmaxxnigga, randomvanish and 4 others

Here are some examples of stories that I put, these are from the quarantine, so mostly from home.
so you literally build emotional connection.
mirin
living the dream tbh

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
so you literally build emotional connection.
mirin
living the dream tbh

Basically most girls after watching my stories every day and my posts, and story highlights from everywhere I traveled, they kind of get used to me and they feel like they know me forever, and this gives them some trust I guess to fuck with me on the 1st date usually, sometimes secod.

Basically most girls after watching my stories every day and my posts, and story highlights from everywhere I traveled, they kind of get used to me and they feel like they know me forever, and this gives them some trust I guess to fuck with me on the 1st date usually, sometimes secod.
is it hard to find a job in ukraine as foreigner?

• +1
is it hard to find a job in ukraine as foreigner?

Best I guess is english teacher, I work remotely as programmer, so I am independent of location, here are my number of matches on my first 2 days from creating my badoo account, now I get less, but first 2 days was the peak, when I managed to get around 100+ instagram girls.

1000+ matches in 3-4 days, 0 money spent.

Also I automated my texting with key bindings, so I have around 20 different text snippets in russian for every situation and I just press some buttons on my keyboard and I can easily do 30-40 chats in the same time. I only use laptop.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-21_12-09-30.jpg
    photo_2020-05-21_12-09-30.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 318
  • photo_2020-05-21_12-09-29.jpg
    photo_2020-05-21_12-09-29.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, xefo, .👽. and 9 others
Best I guess is english teacher, I work remotely as programmer, so I am independent of location, here are my number of matches on my first 2 days from creating my badoo account, now I get less, but first 2 days was the peak, when I managed to get around 100+ instagram girls.

1000+ matches in 3-4 days, 0 money spent.
Just be chad theory

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 10782, Patient A and 2 others
I work remotely as programmer, so I am independent of location,
Compliments on likely earning good/decent money in Ukraine. I spoke (in The Netherlands) to some people from Ukraine through my work (aka, actually they were all women whom managed to find a Dutch guy and 1 woman whom came her with her Ukraine bf); and they always tell me horror stories about the salary one can earn in Ukraine (like 300 euro per month orso type of shit). Basically poverty line talks, just enough to survive but not to life.
Is money earning in Ukraine really a bitch, and difficult? Or were they liying?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, HighIQcel and razerftw
Also maybe another advantage that I have is that all girls think that I am ukranian, they all say I look slavic, and they don't believe me that I am foreigner ))

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
tenor.gif
at my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Deleted member 3828, No Bones Dax and 10 others
Compliments on likely earning good/decent money in Ukraine. I spoke (netherlands) to some epople from Ukraine (aka, women whom managed to find a Dutch guy); and they always tell me horror stories about the salary one can earn there (like 300 euro per month orso type of shit). Basically poverty line talks, just enough to survive but not to really life.
Is money earning in Ukraine really a bitch, and difficult?

Yes many people outside Kyiv Oblast even make $100 per month.

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman and AsGoodAsItGets
Yes many people outside Kyiv Oblast even make $100 per month.
Jesus motherfucking Christ. Poverty life, is fucked up. Especially when it lasts long times, and there is no hope out of it. It crushes people, and their way of thinking, I seem to notice.
I'm happy you are doing better then that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, HighIQcel, far336 and 1 other person
Jesus motherfucking Christ. Poverty life, is fucked up. Especially when it lasts long times, and there is no hope out of it. It crushes people, and their way of thinking, I seem to notice.
I'm happy you are doing better then that.
Yes well I am not ukrainian, I am from Romania.

Also on my instagram every few days I have girls asking me for money, so I made a special highlight album on instagram with screenshots of all the girls that asked me for money or trying to scam me for money.

Most girls find it funny when they see those stories.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17829, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
Also on my instagram every few days I have girls asking me for money, so I made a special highlight album on instagram with screenshots of all the girls that asked me for money or trying to scam me for money.

Most girls find it funny when they see those stories.
These women likely have better luck, with ugly men, to get moneys. Why the fuck would a dude that has alot of options, go pay. No man likes to pay for sex or female companionship, but most can't avoid it because otherwise incel.

These women that begged you for money. Some might make alot of bank doing that, with ugly men. This mf horror story, is engraved in my brain, about a (gullible?) black guy that got fucked over hard:

And then you have gullible dudes, using these kind of dating services. That dude is being set up to get fucked hard financaially speaking, I have a feeling:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and razerftw

Won't work like this unless you're in countries like Ukraine/Russia or a white guy in Asian countries

Slaying is on easy mode in Ukraine/Russia if you're not hideous, so that's why you can easily make use of your market value. Every time I change my location on tinder to Kiev or Moscow my matches quadruple

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14781, .👽. and 2 others
Won't work like this unless you're in countries like Ukraine/Russia or a white guy in Asian countries

Slaying is on easy mode in Ukraine/Russia if you're not hideous, so that's why you can easily make use of your market value. Every time I change my location on tinder to Kiev or Moscow my matches quadruple

Belarus also not bad from my experience, but yes Ukraine is ideal for me, especially that I can find the type of girls I like (young and very skinny).

Also now because of quarantine and that the borders are shut, there are very few foreigners left here and no tourists, so I am expecting a pussy paradise in the next weeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and tylerhunter97
Belarus also not bad from my experience, but yes Ukraine is ideal for me, especially that I can find the type of girls I like (young and very skinny).

Also now because of quarantine and that the borders are shut, there are very few foreigners left here and no tourist, so I am expecting a pussy paradise in the next weeks.
Still a good method though, everyone of us should take advantage of dating apps and eventually instagram to get laid and create a virtual social persona. Every one cares about insta nowadays, if you have many followers and good photos it'll transcend to real life success too

I really like the text snippets, I get tired of writing if I talk to 5-6 girls at the same time yet you can talk to more than 30 of them with ease

• +1
Reactions: Barry and stuckneworleans

Also now because of quarantine and that the borders are shut, there are very few foreigners left here and no tourists, so I am expecting a pussy paradise in the next weeks.
that combination + large boobs is basically ideal
btw, do you reveal your real age on badoo? what do you think is your secret for that many matches on badoo alone?

russian was my first langue
sadly my low iq brain forgotten to speak it fluently but i am thinking about learning russian and then location max

Is it possible to chat with some girls and then travel to russian for 2 weeks to hookup with them?

that combination + large boobs is basically ideal
btw, do you reveal your real age on badoo? what do you think is your secret for that many matches on badoo alone?

I put my age 25 instead of 30, but I fucked many girls that were 18 and I told them my real age eventually, and they were fine with it, because they said I don't look 30.

It's hard to tell what my secret is (I have some tips and tricks that I use but also I am not entirely sure how it works). Few days ago my friend from USA that also lives in Ukraine asked me to help him get also as many matches as me. And I did a new profile for him, replicated everything that I do, and still failed to get many matches.

Yesterday for example I went to a new city in Ukraine, and I got around 150 matches in that new city in 2 day, slept with 2 girls and also got like 60 new followers on instagram from this city.

In the last 24 hours had 130 conversations on my instagram with girls, I am thinking to hire someone to manage my instagram and give him the script what to write to girls, and I will just deal with the banging.

At the moment it's impossible for me to manage all these girls conversations and remember when each girl wants to meet, what they said, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, LastHopeForNorman, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
I put my age 25 instead of 30, but I fucked many girls that were 18 and I told them my real age eventually, and they were fine with it, because they said I don't look 30.

It's hard to tell what my secret is (I have some tips and tricks that I use but also I am not entirely sure how it works). Few days ago my friend from USA that also lives in Ukraine asked me to help him get also as many matches as me. And I did a new profile for him, replicated everything that I do, and still failed to get many matches.

Yesterday for example I went to a new city in Ukraine, and I got around 150 matches in that new city in 2 day, slept with 2 girls and also got like 60 new followers on instagram from this city.
lifefuel for sunscreen and antiagingcels

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, HighIQcel and razerftw

In the last 24 hours had 130 conversations on my instagram with girls, I am thinking to hire someone to manage my instagram and give him the script what to write to girls, and I will just deal with the banging.

At the moment it's impossible for me to manage all these girls conversations and remember when each girl wants to meet, what they said, etc.
Does your friend speak Russian? Is it possible to slay in Ukraine with medicore English skills ?

what psl was your friend?

• +1
Does your friend speak Russian? Is it possible to slay in Ukraine with medicore English skills ?

what psl was your friend?

He doesn't speak russian, he only speaks in english on dates or use google translator.

I know around 500 words in russian and it helps a lot on dates since most girls don't know english here and it makes things less akward.

Similar with me 5.5
This is my profile on badoo for who is interested https://badoo.com/profile/0782704532

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and lasthope
He doesn't speak russian, he only speaks in english on dates or use google translator.

I know around 500 words in russian and it helps a lot on dates since most girls don't know english here and it makes things less akward.

Similar with me 5.5
This is my profile on badoo for who is interested https://badoo.com/profile/0782704532

Mh maybe you are somehow unique looking for girls and he is not?

can I pn you pics and you rate me honest+guess if It possible for me to slay?

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and razerftw
Creativitymaxxing? This isn't art class 😭

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
Mh maybe you are somehow unique looking for girls and he is not?

can I pn you pics and you rate me honest+guess if It possible for me to slay?
All I know is that all girls think I am ukraninan, not sure if that helps.
Yes sure, you can send.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

- commenting some stuff <either from some friends, or recognizble ppl> = top comments = attention = if have good profile pic = click = if good profile = gonna follow
- just follow some random ppl from your area <potential leads> aka "cold calling"
- be tagged = friend's page/meme page/eboy page - wherever = aka "paid traffic" // free traffic if u are an owner of the page and can get leads
Upload a selfie - gain followers - have woman dm you

It's obvious why you're successful with Russian and Ukrainian girls. Your pheno is such that you look very Ukrainian. I'm Slavic but from the Balkans and have the right look for them too so once I travel to EE, I'll be drowning in pussy. Your friend might not have the right look in order to replicate your results.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Moggy
It's obvious why you're successful with Russian and Ukrainian girls. Your pheno is such that you look very Ukrainian. I'm Slavic but from the Balkans and have the right look for them too so once I travel to EE, I'll be drowning in pussy. Your friend might not have the right look in order to replicate your results.

Not really.

Ethnics can do really well in Ukraine/EE in general at least online, unsure how it would translate into the real world, but I assume it would be somewhat similar. Good looking western whites also did extremely well from my experiments.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Not really.

Ethnics can do really well in Ukraine/EE in general at least online, unsure how it would translate into the real world, but I assume it would be somewhat similar. Good looking western whites also did extremely well from my experiments.
Actually I noticed that too. EE is easier in general for everyone and the girls are better quality. In this specific scenario though, maybe his friend really does lack something.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Actually I noticed that too. EE is easier in general for everyone and the girls are better quality. In this specific scenario though, maybe his friend really does lack something.
His friend is probably ugly or looks low status/poor. @razerftw looks good, appears NT and has great pictures. Of course he will slay in EE.

Back on topic, Instagram maxxing is the ultimate social proof and is fraudable if you put in effort and have a few hundred dollars to spare.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95

What's your slay count?

1. dm foid
2. bang foid
alternative 2: get rejected
works 100% of the time

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pillarman and Deleted member 3795
not sure tbh, probably slightly above 100, keep in mind that I am 30y old
So wait, are you Russian/ Ukrainian living in Russia/ Ukraine?
What age did you lose your virginity?