Share all methods how you/someone you know got laid/lead via Instagram [creativitymaxing]

I'm starting to come to the realization that the blackpill is hyperbole and that a good personality, NT, not being a social autist is as important as LOOKs, MONEY, STATUS. the exception are 8psl MMs like o'pry, gandy, da poot who could be drooling neanderthals and still be attractive/be socially successful. point is, ive concluded is this thread is proof you dont need to be 8psl to make it. you just need to be 5-6psl with some effort softmaxxing + hardmaxxing surgeries for important flaws and maxx out MONEY (career) and STATUS
leaving this forum and NTmaxxing is the final blackpill
you need just be 6 psl broo :soy::soy:

You know that psl 6 is chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
you need just be 6 psl broo :soy::soy:

You know that psl 6 is chadlite?
a hell of a lot easier to be 6psl than 8psl
reminder that LL exists get 10-15cm from LL surgery + 1-2 inches lift. this means for most on this forum, most can get 6'2 chadlite height for a price.
craniofacial osteotomies for bones/skinmaxxing regimes exist meaning one can become 6psl within 5 year time frame.
finally moneymaxxing/careermaxxing, statusmaxxing, stylemaxxing greatly enhances psl rating and reception from females.
most just dont have the time or money to do so eg me
thus i am condemned to a life of 5psl subhumanity unless i do all the above

Last edited:
a hell of a lot easier to be 6psl than 8psl
reminder that LL exists get 10-15cm from LL surgery + 1-2 inches lift. this means for most on this forum, most can get 6'2 chadlite height for a price.
craniofacial osteotomies for bones/skinmaxxing regimes exist meaning one can become 6psl within 5 year time frame.
finally moneymaxxing/careermaxxing, statusmaxxing, stylemaxxing greatly enhances psl rating and reception from females.
most just dont have the time or money to do so eg me
thus i am condemned to a life of 5psl subhumanity unless i do all the above
Dude you talking about smv

psl is face only

so no career for your face lol

Dude you talking about smv

psl is face only

so no career for your face lol
keep barking you dog
if you put a 4psl ugly loser on psl and say hes an investment banker billionaire, most psl autists will succumb to preconceived notions about
wealth/status and subconsciously rate him higher than if this hypothetical example lacked such a high status attribute
this is human nature
SMV is psl if you divorce psl autism from your logical constructs

keep barking you dog
if you put a 4psl ugly loser on psl and say hes an investment banker billionaire, most psl autists will succumb to preconceived notions about
wealth/status and subconsciously rate him higher than if this hypothetical example lacked such a high status attribute
this is human nature
SMV is psl if you divorce psl autism from your logical constructs
you still dont get the point

obviously smv is that what matters

but the regular person just cant raise his smv by just be a "investment banker billionaire:soy::soy:"
this is a looksmax focusing mainly to increase psl and by that smv

you still dont get the point

obviously smv is that what matters

but the regular person just cant raise his smv by just be a "investment banker billionaire:soy::soy:"
this is a looksmax focusing mainly to increase psl and by that smv
kek YOU dont get the point about you NOT 'getting' the point.
SMV = psl if you divorce psl autism from your logical 'psl' construct
this is because psl v smv is merely a theoretical distinction that is impossible to exercise unless unless there are strict conditions, that divorce intrinsic value from extrinsic value. such circumstances are temporary at best.
as soon as there are believable attributes applied to any ugly person, extrinsic value will always influence ratings of intrinsic/genetic value (physical looks/psl), no matter how much psl autists insist it doesnt.
this reality would only be highlighted irl, given human kinds natural trajectory towards groups selection and acceptance as social animals.
thus, psl ratings are a theoretical ideal at best, and heavily manipulated/variable at worst.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rift