Share all methods how you/someone you know got laid/lead via Instagram [creativitymaxing]

So wait, are you Russian/ Ukrainian living in Russia/ Ukraine?
What age did you lose your virginity?

I am from Romania and living 7 months a year in Ukraine, 2 in Romania, and 3 traveling around the world.
I lost it at 18y old , I developed very late physically , when I was 16 I was like 160cm (184cm now) 40 kg and 8cm penis hahaha.

But wen I am Ukraine I can easily get 2 new girls a week.
His friend is probably ugly or looks low status/poor. @razerftw looks good, appears NT and has great pictures. Of course he will slay in EE.

Back on topic, Instagram maxxing is the ultimate social proof and is fraudable if you put in effort and have a few hundred dollars to spare.
This is my friend, imo he looks pretty good:

Attachments

• photo_2020-03-08_03-16-45.jpg
    photo_2020-03-08_03-16-45.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 145
  • photo_2020-03-08_03-16-47.jpg
    photo_2020-03-08_03-16-47.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 3795
I am from Romania and living 7 months a year in Ukraine, 2 in Romania, and 3 traveling around the world.
I lost it at 18y old , I developed very late physically , when I was 16 I was like 160cm (184cm now) 40 kg and 8cm penis hahaha.

But wen I am Ukraine I can easily get 2 new girls a week.

This is my friend, imo he looks pretty good:
mirin' tbh ngl. What's the higest PSL you slayed?

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-23_02-48-46.jpg
    photo_2020-05-23_02-48-46.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 3795
Have you been in many relationships or do you just mostly have ONS/ FWBs?
2 relationships: 2 years each. But on my second relationship I have been slaying on the side.

But yes mostly ONS, I don't really do FWBs, because I can get very easily diversity, and also I get bored of the girl after 1 bang.

Now during quarantine I had one FWBs, since it was tough to slay in Ukraine ( all the girls left to there parents and didn't want to get our of the houses). But now things are getting back to normal, already got 2 bangs this week.

Slayed this 17y old this week, which I might bang again tomorrow, since she is sending me a lot of texts haha:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
2 relationships: 2 years each. But on my second relationship I have been slaying on the side.

But yes mostly ONS, I don't really do FWBs, because I can get very easily diversity, and also I get bored of the girl after 1 bang.

Now during quarantine I had one FWBs, since it was tough to slay in Ukraine ( all the girls left to there parents and didn't want to get our of the houses). But now things are getting back to normal, already got 2 bangs this week.

Slayed this 17y old this week, which I might bang again tomorrow, since she is sending me a lot of texts haha:

Holy fucking shit. 17 yo at 30? Insane. How did you slay? Was it at her house or your house?
Got any more pics?

Holy fucking shit. 17 yo at 30? Insane. How did you slay? Was it at her house or your house?
Got any more pics?
Well most of the girls I slay in Ukraine are like max 22y old.
At my house ofc, she lives with her parents, but it was on the second date, I didn't manage to do it on the first.

Other pics with her?

• +1
Well most of the girls I slay in Ukraine are like max 22y old.
At my house ofc, she lives with her parents, but it was on the second date, I didn't manage to do it on the first.

Other pics with her?
Yeah, bro.
What's the youngest foid you slayed and at what age?

Yeah, bro.
What's the youngest foid you slayed and at what age?

16y in Ukraine at 29, I am not going lower, that's the legal limit in Ukraine. But yes there are girls lower than 16y that want to meet me from ig but I ignore them, I want to sleep good at night ).

Last edited:
  • +1
His friend is probably ugly or looks low status/poor. @razerftw looks good, appears NT and has great pictures. Of course he will slay in EE.

Back on topic, Instagram maxxing is the ultimate social proof and is fraudable if you put in effort and have a few hundred dollars to spare.
How you instagrammax? What psl is needed for that?
I have 110 follower lol mostly people I know from school and social circle
And have 0 photos

Last edited:
I put my age 25 instead of 30, but I fucked many girls that were 18 and I told them my real age eventually, and they were fine with it, because they said I don't look 30.

It's hard to tell what my secret is (I have some tips and tricks that I use but also I am not entirely sure how it works). Few days ago my friend from USA that also lives in Ukraine asked me to help him get also as many matches as me. And I did a new profile for him, replicated everything that I do, and still failed to get many matches.

Yesterday for example I went to a new city in Ukraine, and I got around 150 matches in that new city in 2 day, slept with 2 girls and also got like 60 new followers on instagram from this city.

In the last 24 hours had 130 conversations on my instagram with girls, I am thinking to hire someone to manage my instagram and give him the script what to write to girls, and I will just deal with the banging.

At the moment it's impossible for me to manage all these girls conversations and remember when each girl wants to meet, what they said, etc.
Slayer Mode activated. You have earned big respect from us now lol :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
We need to send @Mr_Norwood to EE

How is this guy slaying as a 5/10? I don’t understand it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How is this guy slaying as a 5/10? I don’t understand it
Maybe because I don't complain about my looks on forums, and I try my best to maximize my results in the real world.

I don't know any other normie foreigner in Ukraine, that is getting constant and better results than me (without paying). And what sets me apart is that I managed to adapt to the sexual market here and created an elaborated system that works for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 11388
Maybe because I don't complain about my looks on forums, and I try my best to maximize my results in the real world.

I don't know any other normie foreigner in Ukraine, that is getting constant and better results than me (without paying). And what sets me apart is that I managed to adapt to the sexual market here and created an elaborated system that works for me.
You are also not a 5/10 bro. This forum is toxic. 7/10 or 7.5
You are a fucking slayer bro. I am gonna be like you soon :)

• +1
Reactions: razerftw and lasthope

Ignore that guy.

Most people online are retards who don't ever do anything to improve their situations.

Your posts in this thread are very high IQ takes. I've been doing something similar to what you do using Tinder instead of Badoo. I'm looking to move onto Instagram shortly. Much harder to get started on Insta so having the Badoo>Insta funnel might be good.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, lasthope and razerftw
You are also not a 5/10 bro. This forum is toxic. 7/10 or 7.5
You are a fucking slayer bro. I am gonna be like you soon :)
Slaymaxxxx now during summer.
Ignore that guy.

Most people online are retards who don't ever do anything to improve their situations.

Your posts in this thread are very high IQ takes. I've been doing something similar to what you do using Tinder instead of Badoo. I'm looking to move onto Instagram shortly. Much harder to get started on Insta so having the Badoo>Insta funnel might be good.

Yes it's good start, the idea is to find some sources that can provide a constant stream of girls that ca be easily funneled to Instagram.

I've tried also doing Instagram ads, and it turned out well, this was my strategy:

I made a $3 ad with one of my posts, choose the right audience (in my case Kyiv, 17-23y, females, for 1 day). After 24 hours I would get probably around 500 likes. But as soon as I start getting likes I go on each one of these girls and like 3-4 or there photos and subscribe to them, some of them even message directly. This strategy has also given me many subscribers, leads, and some bangs.

Another way will be to promote my Instagram using influencers from Ukraine, I will try this soon.

LE: Also I made my profile private recently, and I've noticed that more girls follow me back now, since they are interested in seeing what's hiding behind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dachad and lasthope
Im gonna Yubomaxx wish me luck m'nigga

• +1
Slaymaxxxx now during summer.

Yes it's good start, the idea is to find some sources that can provide a constant stream of girls that ca be easily funneled to Instagram.

I've tried also doing Instagram ads, and it turned out well, this was my strategy:

I made a $3 ad with one of my posts, choose the right audience (in my case Kyiv, 17-23y, females, for 1 day). After 24 hours I would get probably around 500 likes. But as soon as I start getting likes I go on each one of these girls and like 3-4 or there photos and subscribe to them, some of them even message directly. This strategy has also given me many subscribers, leads, and some bangs.

Another way will be to promote my Instagram using influencers from Ukraine, I will try this soon.

LE: Also I made my profile private recently, and I've noticed that more girls follow me back now, since they are interested in seeing what's hiding behind.
But what psl level is required for that?
In particular for face?

But what psl level is required for that?
In particular for face?
I guess PSL 5+, just promote your best photos.

I got 91 pages of matches in 1 month of badoo, and this is without the few 100s that I've matched with and deactivated their profile. So that's 20 girls per page, 2000+ matches in 1 month.

My strategy is that I don't care how ugly or fat the girls are, I always message them and try to get them on my instagram to worship my posts with comments and likes, also I think this signals badoo that I am very active and reply to all girls, so they give me more matches (this is one of my theories that I've tested and there seems to be some truth to it).

Attachments

• badoo.JPG
    badoo.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dachad and Deleted member 6873
@razerftw what do you rate yourself? you might not look good/aesthetic on psl scale but clearly you have high sex appeal to foids due to your body and wide masculine face/jaw

@razerftw what do you rate yourself? you might not look good/aesthetic on psl scale but clearly you have high sex appeal to foids due to your body and wide masculine face/jaw

Idk maybe 5.5 PSL, did a photo now, I just dermapenned my hairline

You look like an average to slightly above Ukrainian guy facially but in good physical shape. Your slavic facial features + abs = #winning

You are in the right country and have a good system setup. Congrats

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, HighIQcel and razerftw
You look like an average to slightly above Ukrainian guy facially but in good physical shape. Your slavic facial features + abs = #winning

You are in the right country and have a good system setup. Congrats
It's weird coz I am not ukrainian or slavic lol.

Yes I guess I found the right place and system for me )

Last edited:
Dude, post some of your text chats plz. You don't even need to translate them, we'll do it ourselves.

But Romanians have some slavic influence, no?

Holy shit dude, that's my type of girl. How common would you say those are in Ukraine? How good is the english of the average ukrainian(or other slavic countries you have experience with) girl?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and razerftw

You definitely have some Slavic genes. That’s the thing with that part of the world, you on paper aren’t Slavic but for sure in your family tree have some. Yeah, you have the perfect formula!

• +1
Dude, post some of your text chats plz. You don't even need to translate them, we'll do it ourselves.

But Romanians have some slavic influence, no?

Holy shit dude, that's my type of girl. How common would you say those are in Ukraine? How good is the english of the average ukrainian(or other slavic countries you have experience with) girl?

Yes actually my grandmother was from Moldova, so that might be the key to my slavic looks.
Most girls here don't speak english, even if they know around 50-100 words, they can't speak, because they don't have enough practice and they are shy to speak english.

In 95% of my dates, I only speak in russian with girls, today I was lucky, just banged one girl that knew perfect english, so got 3 lays this week, things are coming back to normal after quarantine.

Yes you can find girls like that in Ukraine, I made her my main girl now, since she is young, skinny, good face, she really likes me, and she has high GFE, she agreed to try anal next time, so she would do anything for me to keep me happy )

You mean to posts chats that lead to sex?
You definitely have some Slavic genes. That’s the thing with that part of the world, you on paper aren’t Slavic but for sure in your family tree have some. Yeah, you have the perfect formula!

Yes you are right, my grandmother was from Moldova.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cares
Yes actually my grandmother was from Moldova, so that might be the key to my slavic looks.
Most girls here don't speak english, even if they know around 50-100 words, they can't speak, because they don't have enough practice and they are shy to speak english.

In 95% of my dates, I only speak in russian with girls, today I was lucky, just banged one girl that knew perfect english, so got 3 lays this week, things are coming back to normal after quarantine.

You mean to posts chats that lead to sex?

Yes you are right, my grandmother was from Moldova.
what do you generally do? what are you talking about with them? how first mintues of dates look like?
im gonna date for the first time this summer, and dont know what to do

• +1
what do you generally do? what are you talking about with them? how first mintues of dates look like?
im gonna date for the first time this summer, and dont know what to do

At the beginning I ask them if they know my name, if they don't remember my name, I bust their balls (ovaries I guess in this case) about it.

I talk about when they went on a date last time with a guy, about when they had sex last time, also more casual things like which city they come from, if they speak ukrainian or russian in their daily lives, where they traveled. And they also put me questions about where I come from, what I do here, why Ukriaine etc. I've been on 100s of dates already, so it's pretty easy.

But the idea is to go on a walk for 30-40 min and then bounce them back to my place.

I was banging some girl earlier today and didn't go on instagram and already by inbox is full )

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-25_00-14-42.jpg
    photo_2020-05-25_00-14-42.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 156
  • photo_2020-05-25_00-13-26.jpg
    photo_2020-05-25_00-13-26.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, dachad, tylerhunter97 and 4 others
Yes well I am not ukrainian, I am from Romania.

Also on my instagram every few days I have girls asking me for money, so I made a special highlight album on instagram with screenshots of all the girls that asked me for money or trying to scam me for money.

Most girls find it funny when they see those stories.
damn man you're going hard

and you do look very slavic I would never say you're not slavic

• +1
Yes well I am not ukrainian, I am from Romania.

Also on my instagram every few days I have girls asking me for money, so I made a special highlight album on instagram with screenshots of all the girls that asked me for money or trying to scam me for money.

Most girls find it funny when they see those stories.
Do you locate in Kiev?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
BE A GIGACHAD no need to write long posts about it

• +1
I'm interested to see your daily stories and posts as a source of inspiration. Share your instagram account please

I get 20-30 new girls every day from badoo ( I am getting many matches on badoo, around 60-70 average per day with a peak of 200+, without any boosts) and bring them to instagram where I game them with my awesome photos and 4-5 stories every day. On good days I've gotten even 100+ new followers.

At the moment I have around 1900 girls following me, mostly from the same city where I usually live, I get 600-700 unique girls every day watching my stories. 500+ likes on my photos and 20+ comments from girls on new posts. Also when I post stories, I can get in a day even 50 replies from girls, which are more easy to convert.

Every few days there is some girl texting me that she is in my area (they see that I live in the center in my stories) and wants to meet, my goal is to get to the point where I don't even have to message girls anymore, so they just message me directly, probably when I will get around 5k followers.

Also I did paid ads on instagram which worked pretty well, I will also try soon some shoutouts from local influencers with 100k+ followers.

Keep in mind that all these girls that are following me are from my area and also they are interested in dating since most of them come from dating sites.

With my current instagram situation I can easily get 2 lays a week without too much work

I don't really comment or like girls photos. In the future maybe I will hire someone to do that for me.
How tf do you get 60 matches a day, are you chad?

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
At the beginning I ask them if they know my name, if they don't remember my name, I bust their balls (ovaries I guess in this case) about it.

I talk about when they went on a date last time with a guy, about when they had sex last time, also more casual things like which city they come from, if they speak ukrainian or russian in their daily lives, where they traveled. And they also put me questions about where I come from, what I do here, why Ukriaine etc. I've been on 100s of dates already, so it's pretty easy.

But the idea is to go on a walk for 30-40 min and then bounce them back to my place.

I was banging some girl earlier today and didn't go on instagram and already by inbox is full )
this guy doing the same shit i did in Vietnam(but without the instagram step), fucking legend :D
I just did the same but move them from tinder/badoo to zalo/whatsapp

Also you getting so many girls msg you in IG is fucking insane bro. well played mate well played.

Anyway having social proof and hitting up a TON of girls(or them hitting you up) with some game+ above average looks will lead to slays.

This guy doesn't bang all the girls that msg him, maybe 1/20 but he doesn't care because he has heaps of them msg him.

• Love it
this guy doing the same shit i did in Vietnam(but without the instagram step), fucking legend :D
I just did the same but move them from tinder/badoo to zalo/whatsapp

Also you getting so many girls msg you in IG is fucking insane bro. well played mate well played.

Anyway having social proof and hitting up a TON of girls(or them hitting you up) with some game+ above average looks will lead to slays.

This guy doesn't bang all the girls that msg him, maybe 1/20 but he doesn't care because he has heaps of them msg him.
Thanks bro.
Actually I also did the same thing in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh, I brought them on Zalo, and in Thailand I had them on Line hahaah.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Thanks bro.
Actually I also did the same thing in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh, I brought them on Zalo, and in Thailand I had them on Line hahaah.
I lived in HCMC as well so i slayed there, did you find Ho chi minh city a lot easier then Kiev or same difficulty ?

Because i live in Croatia currently it's insanely difficult to get laid consistently with Tinder/Badoo only. It is doable, would be easy with average/below average girls, but i go for above average.
Have you been in Croatia ?

• +1
I lived in HCMC as well so i slayed there, did you find Ho chi minh city a lot easier then Kiev or same difficulty ?

Because i live in Croatia currently it's insanely difficult to get laid consistently with Tinder/Badoo only. It is doable, would be easy with average/below average girls, but i go for above average.
Have you been in Croatia ?
Similar with Kyiv to be honest, only that in Kyiv I get better quality, but harder than other countries in SE Asia.
For example Thailand, Indonesia and Taiwan were stupid easy, you could easily bang 2 girls a day.

Similar with Kyiv to be honest, only that in Kyiv I get better quality, but harder than other countries in SE Asia.
For example Thailand, Indonesia and Taiwan were stupid easy, you could easily bang 2 girls a day.
Yea i found Hcmc not as easy as Thailand/Philipiness until i got good at it, i managed to consistently get 1-3 new girls per week just from tinder(for like 7 months straight),it was a rough start do, took a while till i realize what to do etc. Thailand is piss easy, i got really cute/hot girls while i was still bloated/looking like shit with shitty pictures on tinder. Philipiness i was only in Manila but it was easy as well. I was only in Bali from Indonesia and it was easy 6 years ago but i was last year and it was not so easy as it used to be, but still should be able to get pretty good girls.

I guess Croatia is in the dumpster then, because i hear all this average looking guys going to Kiev/Warsaw/other EE countries and slaying easily while i struggle to do the same in Croatia.

I am kinda 4.5/5 psl and my stats are in signature, so if i go to Kyiw/Warsaw i would be able to slay easily just with tinder/badoo ?

I don't expect to slay as easily/as much as you do because you better looking and have IG setup and everything else, but consitently get laid with cute girls like 3-4 per month is doable ?

• +1
Ye
Yea i found Hcmc not as easy as Thailand/Philipiness until i got good at it, i managed to consistently get 1-3 new girls per week just from tinder(for like 7 months straight),it was a rough start do, took a while till i realize what to do etc. Thailand is piss easy, i got really cute/hot girls while i was still bloated/looking like shit with shitty pictures on tinder. Philipiness i was only in Manila but it was easy as well. I was only in Bali from Indonesia and it was easy 6 years ago but i was last year and it was not so easy as it used to be, but still should be able to get pretty good girls.

I guess Croatia is in the dumpster then, because i hear all this average looking guys going to Kiev/Warsaw/other EE countries and slaying easily while i struggle to do the same in Croatia.

I am kinda 4.5/5 psl and my stats are in signature, so if i go to Kyiw/Warsaw i would be able to slay easily just with tinder/badoo ?

I don't expect to slay as easily/as much as you do because you better looking and have IG setup and everything else, but consitently get laid with cute girls like 3-4 per month is doable ?
Yes I was also in Bali, and yes was super easy.
What is the trick for Vietnam? I was there for 2 weeks, and probably got like 7 girls (2 virgins).

Ye

Yes I was also in Bali, and yes was super easy.
What is the trick for Vietnam? I was there for 2 weeks, and probably got like 7 girls (2 virgins).
you banged 7 girls in 2 weeks ? thats better than i did usually.
Tbh i just got better pictures and tinder gold. Also went on first dates to a coffee shop close to my place for 1 hour date and bring them home after that.
You get girls invite themselves to your place sometimes as well.

How dafuq do you get 1000 Matches in a month? I mean you look alright but still.. wtf

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, wristcel and EasternRightWinger15
you banged 7 girls in 2 weeks ? thats better than i did usually.
Tbh i just got better pictures and tinder gold. Also went on first dates to a coffee shop close to my place for 1 hour date and bring them home after that.
You get girls invite themselves to your place sometimes as well.
Yes that sounds similar with my experience in Vietnam, also did coffee shops near my place.

How dafuq do you get 1000 Matches in a month? I mean you look alright but still.. wtf
Becaue Badoo in Ukraine is very active. Yesterday alone I got 270 matches in 1 day with new account.
larp or fatties/ugly women
It's Ukraine bro, most beautiful women.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 11388
Yes that sounds similar with my experience in Vietnam, also did coffee shops near my place.

Becaue Badoo in Ukraine is very active. Yesterday alone I got 270 matches in 1 day with new account.

It's Ukraine bro, most beautiful women.
Wtf man sounds too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Step 1: Be good looking

just fucking lol
4-5.5psl ethnic + colored eyes bloatcel social media maxxes to chadlite status
this thread gives me hope as a white 25 yo khhv given i was rated 5-6psl
the thread proves just be a bit above average/white passing/not a manlet/NTmaxxed/statusmaxxed/social media maxxed
jfl clearly the bar for status is fairly low as well if all you need are some NT pics, a few thousand followers and pictures of you eating scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast wtf
insightful thread lifefuel

Last edited:
just fucking lol
4-5.5psl ethnic + colored eyes bloatcel social media maxxes to chadlite status
this thread gives me hope as a white 25 yo khhv given i was rated 5-6psl
the thread proves just be a bit above average/white passing/not a manlet/NTmaxxed/statusmaxxed/social media maxxed
jfl clearly the bar for status is fairly low as well if all you need are some NT pics, a few thousand followers and pictures of you eating scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast wtf
insightful thread lifefuel
I'm starting to come to the realization that the blackpill is hyperbole and that a good personality, NT, not being a social autist is as important as LOOKs, MONEY, STATUS. the exception are 8psl MMs like o'pry, gandy, da poot who could be drooling neanderthals and still be attractive/be socially successful. point is, ive concluded is this thread is proof you dont need to be 8psl to make it. you just need to be 5-6psl with some effort softmaxxing + hardmaxxing surgeries for important flaws and maxx out MONEY (career) and STATUS
leaving this forum and NTmaxxing is the final blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and TITUS