Kraken
I was going to post it but then thought 'nah too awkward'

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mansnob, autistic_tendencies and fukmylyf
I am too low inhib

• Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod and fukmylyf
Last awkward moment I can remember is the time not so long back when I was walking to the store and some dude asked a question to someone and I thought it was directed to me and I answered but then as I kept on walking I saw the friend of his with him and figured he was talking to the friend.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous, Mansnob and fukmylyf
I went into the self checkout lane at walmart and didn’t realize I cut a woman off waiting in line. She screamed “did you really just cut in front of me!?!?” I acted like I didn’t hear. Then an employee said “I saw that”. Half way through checking out I realized that the machine only took card when I just had cash on me. I had to cancel the order and walk past the lady I cut in front of.

• +1
Reactions: Jack, Mansnob and fukmylyf
idk why I'm getting a random cringe attack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous, Mansnob and Deleted member 2810
I was out last weekend with friends and they were taking a group pic. I wasn't really paying attention because I was tripping out. Then this girl I didn't know put her arms around me to pose and I had hover hands. I guess it weirded her out because she introduced herself and said "ok, now it feels right lol." After that she started fanning me and asked if I need water or anything. I felt embarrassed so I started talking to my bro instead. He just said "dude..." and gave me a jaguars fan react.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mr contemptuous, Framletgod and BrettyBoy
I baited a girl in my college lol. I asked my friend to walk behind her and then I waved at my friend, then the girl thought I waved at her but then she saw back and realized I waved at my friend lol you should have seen her face. She was trying to hide it :feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf
I was out last weekend with friends and they were taking a group pic. I wasn't really paying attention because I was tripping out. Then this girl I didn't know put her arms around me to pose and I had hover hands. I guess it weirded her out because she introduced herself and said "ok, now it feels right lol." After that she started fanning me and asked if I need water or anything. I felt embarrassed so I started talking to my bro instead. He just said "dude..." and gave me a jaguars fan react.

giphy.gif
fuck her brains out

• +1
I'm not going to share the most recent 1 because it's just too embarrassing even for here
But b4 that I was walking, there was traffic on the road, 2 guys in a car called out to me something like "YEAH PARTY FRIDAY" I'm guessing they were expecting me to call back with something bro like, but being a social alien I just nodded my head, muttered 'yeah' and kept walking back, they were taken back by my weirdness and said 'bro like smile' in a creeped out tone

• +1
You know this awkward situation where you walk the same direction as someone and you step to the side so they pass and they do the same and this shit goes on for like 5 seconds. Yeah this happened to me recently with a chick in a supermarket :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
  • +1
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Hmm...
Since you've already got the red color, what's your goal on this forum now?
I don’t really have any goals on this forum anymore. I already have the best looking screen name colour that can be obtained in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Towards the end of my date with a Japanese girl, i held her hand as we were walking to the train station and she obviously wasn’t into it (her hand was stiff af)

3 drops of pee came out from my penis in my underwear

when i was raping cute jb on the street and one gay dude came to us that he want to join. I felt mogged by his 9 inch cock so i grabed his balles and cushed them. He runed without his pants and i finished with stacy jb.