Share stories of you guys witnessing girls approaching chads ITT ( please and tell me where you live)

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I have personally never seen any women cold approaching anyone from nowhere but I've heard stories where girls constantly ask out a chad through social circles. Please share your stories

It's not an approach per se.
We went to a club this Friday, and there was a Chadlite friend, basically all 3 girls that were with us, even Although they all have boyfriends, were giggly and playful as fuck near him, taking photos, touching etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Haven't noticed any, most girls are intimidated by true chads

• +1
Might be bragging but w/e, Ive been cold approached before. Happened when I was standing in the lunch line at high school, these two freshmen JBs walked right up to me and started talking to me about some bullshit, touching my chest shit like that. They followed me to my table and sat on either side of me. They were really fucking annoying so I basically ignored them the whole time, and they got the hint and didn't bother me again. This happened in america btw.

I want to shoot myself everytime I think about that memory and how I didn't capitalize on it. I bet I could have talked them into a threesome but I'll never know :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was 14, I was hanging out with a friend of mine and 2 girls, at some point they had seen a good looking guy that was 21 and litterally entered a bar to ask for his phone number jfl

JFL I witnessed a shitton in the schools I've been in, it's usually like this: ugly & normie girls approach Chadlites, stacies Chads.

It's not always an approach to ask number, more like orbiting first to see whether the Chad will accept her or not, so she doesn't fear of getting her ego crushed to death through rejection.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I've been waved at by two girls in a shop this summer at the sea

• +1
One of my chadpreet friends who mogs me hard was aproached by these arab girls in our year. One of them openly said she would dump her bf for my friend :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1