share tips to NTmaxx

xz90

xz90

Banned
A guy in my class is ethnic in a mostly white country, with huge NCT and upper eyelid exposure, and nonexsistent lower third, yet he still slays every weekend. I mog him hard but i never slay because i am anti-NT and i have lost all my contacts. how can i become NT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What are your struggles exactly? beak them down. what is holding you down from becoming NT.

What are your struggles exactly? beak them down. what is holding you down from becoming NT.
i lost all my friends 4 years ago and i dont have anyone i can go out with. And im not 18 yet so i cant go to clubs. I dont know what i should do.
I dont know why im not NT, i guess im not used to talking with people since i had minimal contact with others for 3 years. I just act weird in general sometimes, but i am improving a little

Last edited:
i lost all my friends 4 years ago and i dont have anyone i can go out with. And im not 18 yet so i cant go to clubs. I dont know what i should do

Yeah i had the same problem when last year, Honestly i just went alone. but at some point i could not take it anymore, going alone really made feel like a loner and needed someone to talk to atleast when im outside socialize with, Im still in the same situation.

Best thing you can do is meet people trough events etc people that share the same interest as you, thats usually the easiest way to make friends. Going outside the house and being somewhere often even do its alone after some time you might meet people and if you like them you can go with them more often and thats how you meet friends of friends etc, and keep building your social circle, Also getting girls is easier when you have social proof.

Be born as one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 176, kobecel and 1 other person
Ntc, upper eyelid exposure and small lower third are not big flaws. Women care about midface ratio and long medial canthi.
I don't want to read again on this forum the word "NT", it's all about face.

Calm down dude I'll be your friend

• +1
Reactions: fobos, androidcel and xz90
If you have to ask how to be NT then you’ll never be NT

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, itseitherusorthem, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
You might be too nice
It's okay to be an asshole

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 39, xz90 and 1 other person
Step 1: Be born NT

• +1
Reactions: itseitherusorthem, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 176
Be born as one
Bullshit. I went from a socially awkward fag to a NT to an arrogant asshole. You have to hang out with people that you want to be like, and you have to force yourself to do things you don't really want to.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, dogtown and xz90
Get Spotify premium, get the latest iPhone or Samsung, buy a Macbook if you're in uni, get a Netflix account, buy decent clothes, looksmax as much as you can, and if you have social anxiety then take benzos or something.

Basically just try your best to fit in to the normie lifestyle.

Ever since I bought more expensive clothes and started watching football I can relate to my friends better and I feel more confident.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and androidcel
Sorry bro. You can't.

I tried to do it, but I could never keep up the act forever, and it was exhausting to do so anyway...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, dogtown and 3 others
Sorry bro. You can't.

I tried to do it, but I could never keep up the act forever, and it was exhausting to do so anyway...
:feelswhy:
Ritalin helps me temporarily, srs.

A guy in my class is ethnic in a mostly white country, with huge NCT and upper eyelid exposure, and nonexsistent lower third, yet he still slays every weekend. I mog him hard but i never slay because i am anti-NT and i have lost all my contacts. how can i become NT?
1 > talk as much as possible to classmates, colleagues, people in gym, neighboors

2 > master the conversation skills: you must train to find the most optimal conversation topics in every situation: "whats did you do last weekend?", "what are you doing this weekend?", "did you enjoy your karate lesson today?", "why isn't Richard coming here, do you think he is always late?", "have you watched the football match?", "how is your cat?", "what high school did you attend?", "we should have a pizza all together soon."

3 > lose inhibition: go out as much as possible with other people in order to get as many acquaintances as you can.
the more girl you know, the more you will slay.

4 > use instagram and upload good photos, this social network allows you to interact with other people a lot, mainly via instagram sotires.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise

Rate him psl

No point giving tips rlly, u gotta go out and experience having a social life, u will get better at it eventually