Share your HOLY GRAIL Skincare products?

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
My last post I made was my bang for buck products I had found. It started a discussion and made me curious, as to what looksmaxers consider there holy grail skincare products???
EDIT: brand specific products

Retin a and derminator

Last edited:
infadolan from owndoc, red light therapy from aliexpress, cetaphil gentle cleanser

Hada Labo and Tretinoin.

My new holy grail sunscreen is La Roche Posay Anthelios Shaka Fluid, non tinted, non fragrance (European version, NOT american). It offers superior UVA protection (PPD above 40!!!), no cast, no shine, and does not hurt my eyes at all.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, middayshowers, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
My new holy grail sunscreen is La Roche Posay Anthelios Shaka Fluid, non tinted, non fragrance (European version, NOT american). It offers superior UVA protection (PPD above 40!!!), no cast, no shine, and does not hurt my eyes at all.
what skin type do you have bro

For sun screen that’s probably the best one.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Cold exposure and dermarolling

This was my HG too once but independent lab tests shows the shaka fluid only offers around 20 something PPD.
PPD is also a measurement of uva1, not uva2.
The alcohol content is far too high and the product's runny liquid texture makes it so that you never really can apply the full recommended 1/4 tsp amount without looking like a shiny grease ball.

Drinking pure aloe vera juice is one of my secrets

u better try dr dray's recommended sunscreeen from japan: mommy 50spf pa++++
if have more money: purito
if less money, but it has some alco and freg. is missha all day day aqua or daily sun

This was my HG too once but independent lab tests shows the shaka fluid only offers around 20 something PPD.
The alcohol content is far too high and the product's runny liquid texture makes it so that you never really can apply the full recommended 1/4 tsp amount without looking like a shiny grease ball.
Please bestow upon us your skincare routine.

btw - on ebay or amazon.jp its the cheapest i found

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I would say combination... maybe leaning a bit towards oily. I would need to see a dermatologist to be sure.
i'm gonna buy the sunscreen asap bro, thanks

Stacy cum mogs everything

Cope with your red light therapy

u better try dr dray's recommended sunscreeen from japan: mommy 50spf pa++++
if have more money: purito
if less money, but it has some alco and freg. is missha all day day aqua or daily sun
The problem with Pa++++ is it doesn't really show you how much UVA protection it actually offers, just that it is atleast 16 PPD. She loved the shaka fluid and is the reason I gave it a shot.

FUCK

Please bestow upon us your skincare routine.

My skin routine is too complex. Took me thousands of hours of research and trial and error.

I will only share my full routine when I turn 40 (in many years). It won't be free either.

• JFL
Reactions: the_german2003 and Chico Chicowski
The problem with Pa++++ is it doesn't really show you how much UVA protection it actually offers, just that it is atleast 16 PPD. She loved the shaka fluid and is the reason I gave it a shot.
this sucks, but i pretty much trust the chinks, they are crazy over sun exposure so rather dont lie

My skin routine is too complex. Took me thousands of hours of research and trial and error.

I will only share my full routine when I turn 40 (in many years). It won't be free either.
yeah lol fuck you then, this site is to help people not to sell your shit routine
this sucks, but i pretty much trust the chinks, they are crazy over sun exposure so rather dont lie
where can you get chink sunscreen?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I'm going to use the fucking shakka out of spite.

yeah lol fuck you then, this site is to help people not to sell your shit routine

where can you get chink sunscreen?
I still plan on helping people. There are no skin care experts here so that's why I'm motivated to provide advice.
Asian sunscreens are mainly focused on the aesthetic feeling of sunscreen compared to its level of protection.
The only Asian sunscreen I'd recommend is Anessa spf 50+ milk (2020 version), but even that one... is questionable. Beautiful finish though. Where are you based?

• +1
I certainly apply more than enough and it leaves no noticeable shine on me atleast, but I don't doubt that it's different depending on your skin. You are correct that PPD only refers to one type of UVA, and there is no formal measurement to measure both (unfortunately). However, the reviews I have read have all listed ingredients that are effective against both UVA1 and UVA2. I'd be interested in looking further into those lab tests for sure! Even if it is 20 PPD, the fact that it looks better on my skin and doesn't sting my eyes is enough for me (PPD 20 is not a slouch, although I'm hoping it is higher as they state).

Last edited:
Cerave products are the goat

I still plan on helping people. There are no skin care experts here so that's why I'm motivated to provide advice.
Asian sunscreens are mainly focused on the aesthetic feeling of sunscreen compared to its level of protection.
The only Asian sunscreen I'd recommend is Anessa spf 50+ milk (2020 version), but even that one... is questionable. Beautiful finish though. Where are you based?
the netherlands, i buy my stuff from at newpharma.nl online, thats the only good site i found.

I'm going to use the fucking shakka out of spite.
Lol it's still better than 99% of sunscreens in the US market. What's your skin routine? I can rate it and give advice.

• +1
but u made a research or just some youtubue/blog supposal? chinks want to look as young as possible+stay white. they do anything they can to prevent sun damage

anessa spf is a jewish product <price>

I certainly apply more than enough and it leaves no noticeable shine on me atleast, but I don't doubt that it's different depending on your skin. You are correct that PPD only refers to one type of UVA, and there is no formal measurement to measure both (unfortunately). However, the review I have read have all listed ingredients that are effective against both UVA1 and UVA2. I'd be interested in looking further into those lab tests for sure! Even if it is 20 PPD, the fact that it looks better on my skin and doesn't sting my eyes is enough for me (PPD 20 is not a slouch, although I'm hoping it is higher as they state).
I'll find the lab test for the shaka fluid and get back to you. I enjoy the feel of Asian sunscreens but don't even compare to the average EU sunscreen.

I'll find the lab test for the shaka fluid and get back to you. I enjoy the feel of Asian sunscreens but don't even compare to the average EU sunscreen.
sure?

Lol it's still better than 99% of sunscreens in the US market. What's your skin routine? I can rate it and give advice.
I think i have a pretty solid routine down. You've already made me adjust it with vit c though.

• +1
Reactions: glowup
but u made a research or just some youtubue/blog supposal? chinks want to look as young as possible+stay white. they do anything they can to prevent sun damage

anessa spf is a jewish product <price>
I look at actual research, formulations, and my own tests as well. I also have equipment that allows me to test ph, purity, and more. Most Youtubers/bloggers don't know what their talking about, even Dr Dray may be a good dermatologist but her knowledge stops there unfortunately. She does not know about formulating (and I don't expect her to). I guess you could say skincare is my passion. I have not found a high UVA protection sunscreen from any Asian market so it doesn't matter what their society is like or wants. Yes, Anessa is overpriced. I'd choose EU sunscreens as they are better and cheaper per ml.

• +1
Thanks. Yea, i was using an asian sunscreen before the shaka: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence PA++++. I liked it, but it hurt my eyes a lot and left a shine on my face. And yea, I agree, I wish the asian sunscreens used a more precise way of measuring UVA than the PA system.

• +1
Reactions: glowup
I look at actual research, formulations, and my own tests as well. I also have equipment that allows me to test ph, purity, and more. Most Youtubers/bloggers don't know what their talking about, even Dr Dray may be a good dermatologist but her knowledge stops there unfortunately. She does not know about formulating (and I don't expect her to). I guess you could say skincare is my passion. I have not found a high UVA protection sunscreen from any Asian market so it doesn't matter what their society is like or wants. Yes, Anessa is overpriced. I'd choose EU sunscreens as they are better and cheaper per ml.
any example of affordable/best sunscreens?

The PA system that asia uses only tells you that the UVA protection is atleast equivilant to PPD 16. There are european sunscreens that offer more than that. Of course, I'm not saying that PA++++ means it ONLY has PPD 16.... but you just don't know (I'm sure they could be tested though).

• So Sad
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
The PA system that asia uses only tells you that the UVA protection is atleast equivilant to PPD 16. There are european sunscreens that offer more than that. Of course, I'm not saying that PA++++ means it ONLY has PPD 16.... but you just don't know (I'm sure they could be tested though).
fuck at chink jews
anti aging is a key

Just drink water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Just drink water
Just take a shower bruh. Just be confident bruh. Just make sure you brush your teeth bruh.

If only it was that simple.

What’s the good thing about infadolan? What did it change
it locks in the moisturizer and keeps my skin really soft. it is a really good healing ointment also

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
it locks in the moisturizer and keeps my skin really soft. it is a really good healing ointment also
My main issue is the irritation from the retin A. Do you think I should add it?

• +1
tho
Thoughts on athelios line? Specifacly the clear fluid?

Can i run my skincare by you?

tho

Thoughts on athelios line? Specifacly the clear fluid?

Can i run my skincare by you?
Most of the sunscreens in the anthelios line is fine and sure.

Vitamin C serum without alcohol and Hyaluron works wonders for me. My skin is smooth and shining, and almost no blackheads anymore.