share your stories after losing bodyfat

Phastus

Phastus

Iron
in related to women, friends, social circle etc etc, literally everything you experienced positive with it. share

My jaw got nicer.

im still fat

• JFL
Reactions: Phastus
actually i can give an account. i lost 20 lbs last summer and when i came back to school everyone smiled at me when i dapped them up, girls tried to invite me into their conversation.

i gained the weight back and it was ogre

• +1
Reactions: Phastus
this thread doesn't count for you, even if you got leaner, you are still indian afterall
lol i was tryna help your post go up the ranks

and im not indian

98643DF6 C036 4039 A008 114292027134
Lodg My bloated cheeks and jaw got sharper

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
your punjabi mummy is thirsty for my white cock

unironicly before looks better, you killed your collagen
the weeping continues

not a single dime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
get shotgun implants straight into your head son, it is brutally over for you
crawl back to the subhuman cave u came out from you baboon

• +1
My family legit hated me when I was fat, my uncle was insulting me and was rude for no reason. Even my own mother called me a fat pig once jfl, after I lost weight people altogether stopped being hostile at least

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
this thread doesn't count for you, even if you got leaner, you are still indian afterall
Cope chadpreet lives in your mind rent free you fat piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Phastus
My family legit hated me when I was fat, my uncle was insulting me and was rude for no reason. Even my own mother called me a fat pig once jfl, after I lost weight people altogether stopped being hostile at least
your family is good for being honest fat people (legit fat not just a bit overweight) are disgusting

When I’m lean I go to a PSL 5

rent free fat fuck. Rent free.

i am not even fat son, what the fuck are you talking about? did your small skull exploded because of so much curry inside your bum?

• Ugh..
i am not even fat son, what the fuck are you talking about? did your small skull exploded because of so much curry inside your bum?
Daily reminder that you'd go gay for the model in your avi any day

• JFL
Daily reminder that you'd go gay for the model in your avi any day

keep projecting your insecurities my little weeb

• Hmm...
keep projecting your insecurities my little weeb
Why would I be insecure about being a curry? I fished a gl curry on tinder and got almost as many matches as my tyrone fish. Being a curry doessn't mean it's over, being ugly does (which most curries are)
The only people that say curries are automatically subhuman are racist oldcels, or crying subuhmans, because they want ot believe they actually mog someone in this world jfl.
Rent free. Keep barking on my comments you dog.

• JFL
Why would I be insecure about being a curry? I fished a gl curry on tinder and got almost as many matches as my tyrone fish. Being a curry doessn't mean it's over, being ugly does (which most curries are)
The only people that say curries are automatically subhuman are racist oldcels, or crying subuhmans, because they want ot believe they actually mog someone in this world jfl.
Rent free. Keep barking on my comments you dog.
lol @Phastus got you mad as fuck hes in your head rent free

lol @Phastus got you mad as fuck hes in your head rent free
You dog you never replied to me after I asked how old you are. Are you an oldcel or something?

You dog you never replied to me after I asked how old you are. Are you an oldcel or something?
damn @mr contemptuous is in your head rent free too, nigga let me in im fcking dying here in my parents house

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
damn @mr contemptuous is in your head rent free too, nigga let me in im fcking dying here in my parents house
How is he in my head?He's had sex with 4 girls despite beiing on this planet for 38 years.

holy fuck i didnt even read dopes reply because of how long it was and i knew it was low iq as fuck but i just read it

biggest cope ever on this forum hands down

"Why would I be insecure about being a curry? I fished a gl curry on tinder and got almost as many matches as my tyrone fish. Being a curry doessn't mean it's over, being ugly does (which most curries are)
The only people that say curries are automatically subhuman are racist oldcels, or crying subuhmans, because they want ot believe they actually mog someone in this world jfl"
how does it feel like knowing youre a manlet shitskin curry and will never get a good looking white girl

How is he in my head?He's had sex with 4 girls despite beiing on this planet for 38 years.
keep counting for him :lul:

im actually turning 57 in november

• JFL
Over for you oldecel. You will never have a chance at jb pussy.
Fucked 4 girls in over 50 years. It's over.
lol thank god ur on this forum u legit make me laugh because of how retarded you are ded srs lol

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
holy fuck i didnt even read dopes reply because of how long it was and i knew it was low iq as fuck but i just read it

"Why would I be insecure about being a curry? I fished a gl curry on tinder and got almost as many matches as my tyrone fish. Being a curry doessn't mean it's over, being ugly does (which most curries are)
The only people that say curries are automatically subhuman are racist oldcels, or crying subuhmans, because they want ot believe they actually mog someone in this world jfl"
how does it feel like knowing youre a manlet shitskin curry and will never get a good looking white girl
No good looking curries can slay for sure

Ik a few cchadpreets and chadpreetlites that slay like crazy. But they're rare and far in between.

Thats the 2nd thread of mine you've barked on in this forum.
That make 5 overall including your old account.
rent free oldcel rent free

lol its so funny when people say rent free when theyre the ones who get mad and they know theyre losers subconciously

I've lost 55 lbs and gone up over three PSL points (in my opinion).

I get complimented on my appearance now, which I never really used to.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
I've lost 55 lbs and gone up over three PSL points (in my opinion).

I get complimented on my appearance now, which I never really used to.
Good shit man, that takes some srs dedication

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
No good looking curries can slay for sure

Ik a few cchadpreets and chadpreetlites that slay like crazy. But they're rare and far in between.
good looking curries that can slay white girls are one in 90million, girls would prefer a 6psl white man over a 7psl shitskin curry

6inch zygos slayers curry uncle can defintely slay tho

• +1
funny cuz ur the one whos coping we both know you will never get a good looking white girl unless shes 4psl n fat lol

• +1
  • +1