• Fill

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Cope

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
ShineBright

ShineBright

King of Cages
Sup looksmaxxers, I'm looking for some recommendations on how I should address my brow ridge. I believe I have acromegaly because my GH is through the roof, not sure if insurance would cover the cosmetic side but they'll cover everything else.

My brow ridge is definitely my worst feature, but my nose could use a little work too. So I have 3 options: shave some bone, forehead implant, or cope with the neander-soy look. Which of these profiles looks best?

Attachments

• IMG_20190409_220205__01__02.jpg
    IMG_20190409_220205__01__02.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 201904094390641936175793757__01__01.jpg
    201904094390641936175793757__01__01.jpg
    755.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 201904095918045521962949843__01__01__01.jpg
    201904095918045521962949843__01__01__01.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 100
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
All look pretty good, I woudnt get a surgery on that. How about your eye area?

before and shave basically looks the same and fill looks awful. Shave looks slightly better but it's not what's holding you back for sure

DEAR MR. SHINE BRIGHT.

THE PICTURES ARE LITERALLY THE SAME.

KINDLY GO ER.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1089
My eye area is OK, the worst part is my mid-brow furrow is so deep it makes the rest look atrocious. Perhaps this next pic will do more justice:
DEAR MR. SHINE BRIGHT.

THE PICTURES ARE LITERALLY THE SAME.

KINDLY GO ER.

large text was a mistake

Attachments

• IMG_20190409_224554__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20190409_224554__01__01.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 117
My eye area is OK, the worst part is my mid-brow furrow is so deep it makes the rest look atrocious. Perhaps this next pic will do more justice:

large text was a mistake
Why are you blurring the eyes?

Why are you blurring the eyes?
Eh not really sure, I've got nothing to lose from doxxing anyways. Here's me now (18% BF, TMJ is making cheeks swell too) and me before (14% BF, black hair edgy phase)

Attachments

• IMG_20190409_220137__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20190409_220137__01__01.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20190114-123048__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190114-123048__01__01.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 90
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
Eh not really sure, I've got nothing to lose from doxxing anyways. Here's me now (18% BF, TMJ is making cheeks swell too) and me before (14% BF, black hair edgy phase)
Something seems off about your skin. Any ideas?

Dude, I mean this in the nicest way possible, are you fucking retarded? You want to shave down a highly dimorphic brow ridge?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, ShineBright and Extra Chromosome
Something seems off about your skin. Any ideas?
A few years of smoking weed daily could do that, trying to quit for good right now. Also haven't had a good tan in ages, but the Midwest will do that to you

• +1
A few years of smoking weed daily could do that, trying to quit for good right now. Also haven't had a good tan in ages, but the Midwest will do that to you
Get on tazarotene, maybe it would restore a normal look.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Dude, I mean this in the nicest way possible, are you fucking retarded? You want to shave down a highly dimorphic brow ridge?
I wouldn't mind as much if the mid-brow furrow wasn't as deep, it looks as if I'm perpetually confused as it is. Idk just went through a shitty breakup so I'm in my hyper insecure phase, but I'm waiting on the good times now
Get on tazarotene, maybe it would restore a normal look.
I'll do my research on it, any weird side effects I should be aware of?

• +1
Its interesting how your forward growth looks flat from side profile and decent from front and 3/4. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ShineBright
Its interesting how your forward growth looks flat from side profile and decent from front and 3/4. Brutal.
It's sort of odd, it's only invisible when light is shining directly at the center of my face. But light from any other angle makes it show & it looks awful

It's sort of odd, it's only invisible when light is shining directly at the center of my face. But light from any other angle makes it show & it looks awful
U probably have them laterally grown but lack in forward projection. Brutal

Sup looksmaxxers, I'm looking for some recommendations on how I should address my brow ridge. I believe I have acromegaly because my GH is through the roof, not sure if insurance would cover the cosmetic side but they'll cover everything else.

My brow ridge is definitely my worst feature, but my nose could use a little work too. So I have 3 options: shave some bone, forehead implant, or cope with the neander-soy look. Which of these profiles looks best?
welcome to the forum chad. Here are your forum issued beta orbiters. They will protect you from jealous incels. Don't stay too long or your ego will reach orbit and you'll start angrily lashing out at other users who dare question your greatness. Sorry to hear about your breakup but its not because your face or(JFL) your brow ridge that frames your deep set brooding eyes. If you fuck with it I will smack you with a shovel. Enjoy your stay.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, itsoverbuddyboyo, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
I'll do my research on it, any weird side effects I should be aware of?
It will be very harsh initially until your skin adapts. Use moisturizer.

You look like masculine lesbian

But yea shave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ShineBright
welcome to the forum chad. Here are your forum issued beta orbiters. They will protect you from jealous incels. Don't stay too long or your ego will reach orbit and you'll start angrily lashing out at other users who dare question your greatness. Sorry to hear about your breakup but its not because your face or(JFL) your brow ridge that frames your deep set brooding eyes. If you fuck with it I will smack you with a shovel. Enjoy your stay.
View attachment 38823
Thanks, I was figuring this was /fit/ 2.0 but I'm surprised to have genuine, unironic (or maybe it's just deeply veiled irony) replies. I think I'll be staying here for a while, but not too long that my mind corrodes. 4chan has already done enough to accomplish that. Cheers, Thad.
You look like masculine lesbian

But yea shave
Better than being a feminine faggot, right?

Thanks, I was figuring this was /fit/ 2.0 but I'm surprised to have genuine, unironic (or maybe it's just deeply veiled irony) replies. I think I'll be staying here for a while, but not too long that my mind corrodes. 4chan has already done enough to accomplish that. Cheers, Thad.

Better than being a feminine faggot, right?
But at least I have dick

• JFL

You look a bit like Jake Gyllenhaal

• +1
FFS you retard no don't shave your brow ridge

You need a jaw, zygos upper lid fillers dyed eyebrows your coloring is such a failo. You need melanotan

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
FFS you retard no don't shave your brow ridge

You need a jaw, zygos upper lid fillers dyed eyebrows your coloring is such a failo. You need melanotan
I'll probably take some hours of sun instead of the drug, but thx for the critiques. My jaw looks much better when I'm actually working out but I've been sedentary all last year, but I'll see about zygos and eyelid fillers
You look a bit like Jake Gyllenhaal
I used to get called Niall Horan, so I'll take Gyllenhaal over that anyday

Hang from the ceiling instead

• +1
Reactions: Autist and BornAgainChad
Retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I'm with him on this one, your brow area is definitely not a concern.

What is your bloodtype? I would pay for transfusions so i can benefit from your high serum HGH. It will also lower your hgh so u look less freaky
Low imhib

• +1
What is your bloodtype? I would pay for transfusions so i can benefit from your high serum HGH. It will also lower your hgh so u look less freaky

Low imhib
does having a protruding eye brow ridge like that an indication of high levels of HGH?

• +1
Your jaw is worst thing here man. You have long face syndrome and you need jaw implant asap.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ShineBright
does having a protruding eye brow ridge like that an indication of high levels of HGH?
Idk he claims to have acromegaly which would have to be confirmed by a doctor who has checked serum HGH through blood tests.

• +1
I ran a cycle of HGH releasing analogues and it gave me a brow ridge. I would look like a foid if it wasn't for HGH.

Low imhib
I'm O negative, so come suck me dry no homo.
Large brow ridge, disproportionately large hands and feet, arthritis, much taller than average & more!
Your jaw is worst thing here man. You have long face syndrome and you need jaw implant asap.
Nice bait, but my jaw looks chiseled as FUCK whenever I'm sub 12% BF. Plus I have an overbite because of TMJ (also acromegaly related), but I'm getting a night guard soon that should do most of the correcting over the next 6 months

Last edited:
fucjking moron low IQ :feelsuhh: your browridge is your strongest feature BY FAR everything else is weak as shit/average but you got legit 10/10 brow ridge and you want to shave it?! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08, Autist and The Dude Abides
A good game of spot the difference.

The shave variant looks the best. Although I think it is a little overdone. But your current browridge is fine as well. I would focus on other things if I were you

Nah a good brow ridge and glabella are absolutely crucial just lol at you wanting to shave that off

Low IQ and weed smoking explains the vapid, mongoloid, fluoridated stare. If you had higher test you'd stop pulling faggy facial expressions and stop looking stupid and gay, you have a fag facial expression. Wanting to shave a brow ridge is beyond retarded but you could do with jaw implants or surgery to widen it, it's better to add than to reduce features

Really the brow is good. Don't fuck with it unless you want to look way feminine. That's a surgery that trans women get.

I had a super prominent glabella to the point where it made dents one either side of my forehead. I just got botox and it made the muscle shrink a little to where it looks better now.

You are norwooding

I have the same browbridge as you and it’s the only thing that saves me from being full on incel and getting disrespected by other guys. men have their browbridge shaved with facial feminisation surgery for transgender people and hella people here bone smash to have that t trait since so many incels have flat foreheads because anything flat is cancer for looks. also filling the top will take away all angularity and just make it look like you have a big forehead. If you want it look more proportional with your lower third than get a chin implant since most chads have protruding foreheads and chins and slightly maxilias like Robert Pattinson

F404E6D5 4304 408E 96D6 D02B126B6884 4609DAD0 A418 470B 92C9 703426E6154A