Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Fill

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Cope

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

ShineBright

Trainee
Sup looksmaxxers, I'm looking for some recommendations on how I should address my brow ridge. I believe I have acromegaly because my GH is through the roof, not sure if insurance would cover the cosmetic side but they'll cover everything else.

My brow ridge is definitely my worst feature, but my nose could use a little work too. So I have 3 options: shave some bone, forehead implant, or cope with the neander-soy look. Which of these profiles looks best?

Attachments

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
before and shave basically looks the same and fill looks awful. Shave looks slightly better but it's not what's holding you back for sure

My eye area is OK, the worst part is my mid-brow furrow is so deep it makes the rest look atrocious. Perhaps this next pic will do more justice:

large text was a mistake
Why are you blurring the eyes?

Eh not really sure, I've got nothing to lose from doxxing anyways. Here's me now (18% BF, TMJ is making cheeks swell too) and me before (14% BF, black hair edgy phase)
Something seems off about your skin. Any ideas?

ShineBright

Trainee
Dude, I mean this in the nicest way possible, are you fucking retarded? You want to shave down a highly dimorphic brow ridge?
I wouldn't mind as much if the mid-brow furrow wasn't as deep, it looks as if I'm perpetually confused as it is. Idk just went through a shitty breakup so I'm in my hyper insecure phase, but I'm waiting on the good times now
Get on tazarotene, maybe it would restore a normal look.
I'll do my research on it, any weird side effects I should be aware of?

dodt

buddyboyomaxxing
Its interesting how your forward growth looks flat from side profile and decent from front and 3/4. Brutal.

ShineBright

Trainee
Its interesting how your forward growth looks flat from side profile and decent from front and 3/4. Brutal.
It's sort of odd, it's only invisible when light is shining directly at the center of my face. But light from any other angle makes it show & it looks awful

dodt

buddyboyomaxxing
It's sort of odd, it's only invisible when light is shining directly at the center of my face. But light from any other angle makes it show & it looks awful
U probably have them laterally grown but lack in forward projection. Brutal

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Sup looksmaxxers, I'm looking for some recommendations on how I should address my brow ridge. I believe I have acromegaly because my GH is through the roof, not sure if insurance would cover the cosmetic side but they'll cover everything else.

My brow ridge is definitely my worst feature, but my nose could use a little work too. So I have 3 options: shave some bone, forehead implant, or cope with the neander-soy look. Which of these profiles looks best?
welcome to the forum chad. Here are your forum issued beta orbiters. They will protect you from jealous incels. Don't stay too long or your ego will reach orbit and you'll start angrily lashing out at other users who dare question your greatness. Sorry to hear about your breakup but its not because your face or(JFL) your brow ridge that frames your deep set brooding eyes. If you fuck with it I will smack you with a shovel. Enjoy your stay.

ShineBright

Trainee
welcome to the forum chad. Here are your forum issued beta orbiters. They will protect you from jealous incels. Don't stay too long or your ego will reach orbit and you'll start angrily lashing out at other users who dare question your greatness. Sorry to hear about your breakup but its not because your face or(JFL) your brow ridge that frames your deep set brooding eyes. If you fuck with it I will smack you with a shovel. Enjoy your stay.
View attachment 38823
Thanks, I was figuring this was /fit/ 2.0 but I'm surprised to have genuine, unironic (or maybe it's just deeply veiled irony) replies. I think I'll be staying here for a while, but not too long that my mind corrodes. 4chan has already done enough to accomplish that. Cheers, Thad.
You look like masculine lesbian

But yea shave
Better than being a feminine faggot, right?

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Thanks, I was figuring this was /fit/ 2.0 but I'm surprised to have genuine, unironic (or maybe it's just deeply veiled irony) replies. I think I'll be staying here for a while, but not too long that my mind corrodes. 4chan has already done enough to accomplish that. Cheers, Thad.

Better than being a feminine faggot, right?
But at least I have dick

ShineBright

Trainee
FFS you retard no don't shave your brow ridge

You need a jaw, zygos upper lid fillers dyed eyebrows your coloring is such a failo. You need melanotan
I'll probably take some hours of sun instead of the drug, but thx for the critiques. My jaw looks much better when I'm actually working out but I've been sedentary all last year, but I'll see about zygos and eyelid fillers
You look a bit like Jake Gyllenhaal
I used to get called Niall Horan, so I'll take Gyllenhaal over that anyday

Shifty

░p░s░y░c░h░e░d░e░l░i░c░
Dude, I mean this in the nicest way possible, are you fucking retarded? You want to shave down a highly dimorphic brow ridge?
I'm with him on this one, your brow area is definitely not a concern.

Afrikancel

Banned

What is your bloodtype? I would pay for transfusions so i can benefit from your high serum HGH. It will also lower your hgh so u look less freaky
Eh not really sure, I've got nothing to lose from doxxing anyways. Here's me now (18% BF, TMJ is making cheeks swell too) and me before (14% BF, black hair edgy phase)
Low imhib

Wool

massive side framecel
What is your bloodtype? I would pay for transfusions so i can benefit from your high serum HGH. It will also lower your hgh so u look less freaky

Low imhib
does having a protruding eye brow ridge like that an indication of high levels of HGH?

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
does having a protruding eye brow ridge like that an indication of high levels of HGH?
I ran a cycle of HGH releasing analogues and it gave me a brow ridge. I would look like a foid if it wasn't for HGH.

ShineBright

Trainee

Low imhib
I'm O negative, so come suck me dry no homo.
Large brow ridge, disproportionately large hands and feet, arthritis, much taller than average & more!
Your jaw is worst thing here man. You have long face syndrome and you need jaw implant asap.
Nice bait, but my jaw looks chiseled as FUCK whenever I'm sub 12% BF. Plus I have an overbite because of TMJ (also acromegaly related), but I'm getting a night guard soon that should do most of the correcting over the next 6 months

Last edited:

Rimcel

Apprentice
The shave variant looks the best. Although I think it is a little overdone. But your current browridge is fine as well. I would focus on other things if I were you

Rugged

fifteen
Nah a good brow ridge and glabella are absolutely crucial just lol at you wanting to shave that off

demetrius

Trainee
A few years of smoking weed daily could do that, trying to quit for good right now. Also haven't had a good tan in ages, but the Midwest will do that to you
Low IQ and weed smoking explains the vapid, mongoloid, fluoridated stare. If you had higher test you'd stop pulling faggy facial expressions and stop looking stupid and gay, you have a fag facial expression. Wanting to shave a brow ridge is beyond retarded but you could do with jaw implants or surgery to widen it, it's better to add than to reduce features

Gingercope

Trainee
Really the brow is good. Don't fuck with it unless you want to look way feminine. That's a surgery that trans women get.

I had a super prominent glabella to the point where it made dents one either side of my forehead. I just got botox and it made the muscle shrink a little to where it looks better now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)