She gave me her number!

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Not only did the girl I talked about yesterday give me her number, she also gave me her socials. I'm such a fucking :chad: it's unbelievable! @Intel.Imperitive is the muthafukin man, Jesus Christ, it's so easy dudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 147
Welcome to the world of being good looking or above normie looks, now don't get autistic. If you were able to pull this you shouldn't be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Animas
Welcome to the world of being good looking or above normie looks, now don't get autistic. If you were able to pull this you shouldn't be
he's an ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
Well you are exposed for being ogre. Its over now. I suggest remove her number and isolate yourself in the woods

• +1
Not only did the girl I talked about yesterday give me her number, she also gave me her socials. I'm such a fucking :chad: it's unbelievable! @Intel.Imperitive is the muthafukin man, Jesus Christ, it's so easy dudes

Its all PeRsOnALiTy bro

Personality > Everything else.

Anything else is cope.

• +1
Well you are exposed for being ogre. Its over now. I suggest remove her number and isolate yourself in the woods
Nigga not everyone likes to stick their cock on deers

• +1
  • +1
Did you chadfish her

• +1
great thats ur first step.....many more to go. Also u could be placed as a male orbiter . U will know this answer once u get ignored.

• +1
  • +1
Jfl one number means jackshit tbh. Maby youre chad idk i have to see youre face. But in my case getting a number is like getting fucked in the ass

• +1