She loves someone else

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
Valentines Day this year was fucking deep.

Despite this girl and I having on and off relationships, she made it clear on that day that she wanted to stop that. It's not even that she confronted with me that shit, she dropped via text.

"At least I got to text the person I love, and he didn't get anything as well"
So I thought that was me, because it's true.
"He's been super busy lately, studying pretty hard"
Also me.
"Only [insert dumb bitch name] knows him, he goes to a different school."

Holy. Fucking. Shit

She isn't some slut you drop after a couple of weeks, I actually had strong feelings for this girl. And honestly, that hit me way too hard for my liking

Despite me loving her, she has those same feelings for someone.

inb4 "lol cuck just forget about her"
I aleady did everything I can to stop talking to her, and to get rid of my feelings for her. It's just hard as fuck to be honest.
Fuck wrong section

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 6 others
lol cuck just forget about her

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, hopemaxxer, fobos and 13 others
BITCH AT LEAST YOU HAD HER.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
The only thing I got for Valentine's day this year was a box of chocolates from my mother so fuck you I have it worse
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FatmanO, kobecel and 4 others
Remember me brah.

Tbhtbh I really do love her though. I made a mistake fucking around, and now she's moved on. It's difficult to get rid of her in my head and its fucking with me real hard

Your avi is disgusting, please consider changing it

Tbhtbh I really do love her though. I made a mistake fucking around, and now she's moved on. It's difficult to get rid of her in my head and its fucking with me real hard
One fap a day keeps the sadness away.

The only thing I got for Valentine's day this year was a box of chocolates from my mother so fuck you I have it worse
i didn't even get anything at all lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 611
You need an abundance mindset. This girl isn't special.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
LoL bitch had you in your feelings, Please uninstall ASAP, How cuck do you need to be.... Who loves... which man...Ur not a man ur just a Male sorry to break it to you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and looksmaxerilo
I feel you bro. I was at a mall with my oneitis shopping and she asked me what she should get her boyfriend for the valentines day. I didn‘t even know she had a friend until then. It was a brutal pill to swallow

Commit sudoku

Your avi is disgusting, please consider changing it

Kys weeb
One fap a day keeps the sadness away.

I'm on no fap brah
You need an abundance mindset. This girl isn't special.

She is to me tbh
I feel you bro. I was at a mall with my oneitis shopping and she asked me what she should get her boyfriend for the valentines day. I didn‘t even know she had a friend until then. It was a brutal pill to swallow

FUUUUUCK that's just another level.
She asked YOU? Jesus christ man. How did you get over that

Kys weeb

I'm on no fap brah

She is to me tbh

Think about it. There are 3.5 billion girls alive. Guarantee you you will find another girl more attractive or 'special'. Stop being a beta.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Sodoku and Deleted member 611
Think about it. There are 3.5 billion girls alive. Guarantee you you will find another girl more attractive or 'special'. Stop being a beta.

Completely slipped my mind tbhtbh. Fuck this girl then

Women aren't capable of loving a man (besides mother-child relationship, ofc, and in some cases not even that). Remember this next time

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 611
Opening my eyes made me see how deep the oneitis shit was. Holy fuck I need to get out of that asap

yea it hit me like a truck there, but she told me a day after that she‘s actually bored of him, because he says yes to everything and does everything she wants. she touches me, even my face sometimes. I heightmog/facemog her bf, so l am eventually going to cuck him soon

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Sorry man. I know how it feels. I hate getting friend zoned. I make her laugh, smile, and have long conversations with her. The only reason she wouldn't want a relationship with me is because the shape of my face doesn't make her brain tingle.

1535616638112.jpg

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 656 and Autist
Oneitis/thinking certain girls are special is the most cucked thing

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Still mogs me :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Bunch of cucks time to inject boyos :feelsuhh:

yea it hit me like a truck there, but she told me a day after that she‘s actually bored of him, because he says yes to everything and does everything she wants. she touches me, even my face sometimes. I heightmog/facemog her bf, so l am eventually going to cuck him soon

Lmao that’s the basic tools for a woman to keep orbiters. Your first story was already suifuel but this screams keeping you on a long leash

lol at this idiot. as soon as u have sex with another girl u forget about it. all u did was out urself as a virgin

Just don’t give a shit bro. If you would get to be in a relationship with her,one time every relationship ends. There is a very tiny chance they won’t. Think real

Lmao that’s the basic tools for a woman to keep orbiters. Your first story was already suifuel but this screams keeping you on a long leash
Yes, was my first thought but shes orbiting me if anything

I can relate OP tbh
:feelsrope::feelsbadman:

I can relate OP tbh
:feelsrope::feelsbadman:

Go grab some bitches instead of falling in love. 99% of relationships end once so you would be depressed anyway
17C088E9 4872 4D7B AF60 6CE7D6EED9FF

Last edited:
Go grab some bitches instead of falling in love. 99% of relationships end once so you would be depressed anyway
I could do that but I dont find much fun in that, I just am improving myself now imo

It's okay youre still in school. Everyone has had a similar experience. The Red PIll is legit for shit like this.

lol cuck just forget about her

• +1
Reactions: androidcel