She will never smile at me the way she smiles at him | NT Theroy

fobos

fobos

Toxic
If you're not NT the only option you have left is Tinder and lies.

Backstory: there's this below average but highly estrogenic girl at college and her wide hips give me an instant boner. I also mog everyone at this cucked college (there's only like 30 of us) mainly because I'm the tallest and don't look like a numale. She also height mogs most guys.

In the beggining she would look at me often, followed me on social media etc but as months went by without me even trying to talk she obviously lost interest. Now I witness her falling for a balding manlet that people like.

tldr - NON NT = DEATH

Forever the weird kid

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, mojopin, Bennett and 7 others
true
being nt and low inhib is extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Alexanderr, Insomniac and 2 others
dirnk alcohol for confidencemaxx

You done goofed up. Should've approached her.

just use tinder while rotting bro

If you're not NT the only option you have left is Tinder and lies.

Backstory: there's this below average but highly estrogenic girl at college and her wide hips give me an instant boner. I also mog everyone at this cucked college (there's only like 30 of us) mainly because I'm the tallest and don't look like a numale. She also height mogs most guys.

In the beggining she would look at me often, followed me on social media etc but as months went by without me even trying to talk she obviously lost interest. Now I witness her falling for a balding manlet that people like.

tldr - NON NT = DEATH

Forever the weird kid
EXTREMELY LEGIT THEORY
Being Non-NT = You will never feel any connection to someone, you can't even run social circle game a.k.a. the one game that can get you high tier gf or any gf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fobos and kobecel
autists have no place in the world, we are the new niggers.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, kobecel and fobos
dirnk alcohol for confidencemaxx
I was drunk whole semester but that fucked me in the ass and now I can't drink alcohol due to kindling effect

You done goofed up. Should've approached her.
I literally shake under social pressure if I don't pop pills

just use tinder while rotting bro
Yeah but I have to look at these whores irl bro
autists have no place in the world, we are the new niggers.
We will be new slaves

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I have 3 matches that are all subhuman
After the first day i get no matches
Change your number maybe you're shadowbanned

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SikKunt and Deleted member 483
water.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
What does NT mean lol?

So, you have social anxiety? Over. Absolutely over. And I'm speaking from experience.

It's over, that balding manlet mogs you because she saw how non-NT you are over that time.

This happened.

Seriously though, a balding manlet?

This happened.

Seriously though, a balding manlet?

Not shocking that being an autist will get you mogged by someone who is below your looks level even if they're a balding manlet, even if he got her she certainly wouldn't have settled instead of cheating on him.

how the fuck can i even be nt with a microdick its not possible if i had a monster 8 inch cock i would aproach left and right
being nt= having big cock confirmed

how the fuck can i even be nt with a microdick its not possible if i had a monster 8 inch cock i would aproach left and right
being nt= having big cock confirmed

JFL at approaching while knowning how she will react to your micro-dick even if she doesn't reject you.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Never began for Mentalcels...

JFL at approaching while knowning how she will react to your micro-dick even if she doesn't reject you.
yeah thats why i said if i had a 8 inch cock i would do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back