She’s never yours, it’s just your turn

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and left2die
Absolutely based. They dont wanna be treated like objects yet act like em
Yes women are very backwards.

The few relationships or friends with sexual attraction I had (in my BP days) fizzled out as soon as I acted like I gave a fuck

I would be happy giving my LTR the world and receiving it, but not once I was blackpilled, now, I will never stay loyal to a woman; If I get into an LTR i’m cheating unless it’s a virgin

fortunately I have found a “virgin” JB of legal age, unfortunately i can’t prove this as most girls lie.

Her attention seems much more pure thiugh then slutty girls attentjon towards me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yes women are very backwards.

The few relationships or friends with sexual attraction I had (in my BP days) fizzled out as soon as I acted like I gave a fuck

I would be happy giving my LTR the world and receiving it, but not once I was blackpilled, now, I will never stay loyal to a woman; If I get into an LTR i’m cheating unless it’s a virgin

fortunately I have found a “virgin” JB of legal age, unfortunately i can’t prove this as most girls lie.

Her attention seems much more pure thiugh then slutty girls attentjon towards me

Its just sad at this point. GL my man

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Most girls anyway, the truth is once she has had chads cock she will find it very hard to stay loyal; that’s why traditionalism and religion were created, because it recognised women and men’s biological flaws and suppressed them for the greater good
View attachment 101076

Its just sad at this point. GL my man
I honestly don’t care that much if she’s not a virgin, as long as I mog her number count in most ways (which is unlikely) and that it isn’t too high

I have found a 16 year old JB of legal age who swear she’s a virgin, and I can sort of believe it; or at least that she has a low number count because her attention is very pure (double texts me, gets angry when i ignore etc)

Let’s hope I can lose my V to her, I didn’t want to lose it to a slut with number count of 20 but if I fail getting a virgin slay I will probably just lose my V to that slut

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Lately I have become more in love with myself and my reflection, also due to blackpill I criticize girls more harshly.

Its better nowadays to be shallow and selfish than to try to love a bitch, once I finish ascending I will treat girls like the trash they are ( I mean I already do but I will push the envelope even further )

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and RAITEIII
Lately I have become more in love with myself and my reflection, also due to blackpill I criticize girls more harshly.

Its better nowadays to be shallow and selfish than to try to love a bitch, once I finish ascending I will treat girls like the trash they are ( I mean I already do but I will push the envelope even further )
I still believe in being a good person, however everyday I lose hope and reason to more and more..

The truth is, once women ride the CC, they become evil and spiteful little shits.

A woman’s pure love and affection is very pure, and this is when they are a virgin, or with a low number count and you mog her past partners in most ways.

I live for women who aren’t sluts or who are virgins, they actually can be good people for a while

Once she has chad cock, or rides the CC, it’s over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII and deathtochad
The key is to date a girl who is well below your looks level if you want her to stay loyal. And have a large penis.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
The key is to date a girl who is well below your looks level if you want her to stay loyal.
Yeah well we are pretty looksmatched but i am kinda fat atm, and she is like a 5-6 PSL so she SMV mogs me to oblivion.

I can believe some of the stuff she says, she definitely has anxiety, so maybe she isn’t a slut, i don’t really care

I’ll habe sex with her if I can, and if i manage to, and she suddenly loses interest, she wasn’t a virgin

if she carries on with huge attraction, she at least wasn’t s slut