[Shitpost] MM is a joke. Chico lachowski is pretty ugly tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

x69

?????? ????

Just look at his face. I can't understand why PSL forums rate him 9/10 - 10/10.
He's ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and 1 other person
LOL wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Agree with OP, he's really overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6401 and x69
tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6401 and x69
Wtf he is way more ugly than 9/10

• +1
He looks even worse now. Peep his insta homies

• +1
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4430
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.
over

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5875

Just look at his face. I can't understand why PSL forums rate him 9/10 - 10/10.
He's ugly af

He has shit collagen but you can tell his pretty boy looks are still there. Truly the king of wattpad in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Status
Not open for further replies.