[Shitpost] Studies show FWHR = Related to fighting success

X

x69

?????? ????
As we all know FWHR is caused by Prenatal T.
Look at this baby for example:
Robotyboy baby

Look at that FWHR. This baby had so much Prenatal T that you'd think he defeats everything in sight.
You're right. This baby HAS THE POTENTIAL.. that's what FWHR indicates. It shows the potential of fighting ability.
Now let's look at him growing up:
Robotboy young

His FWHR increases even more. Look at his Skull to Hip ratio jfl. He skullmogs everyone on the block. You can't fuck with this badboy.
But remember.. Testosterone doesn't cause aggression.. it causes higher levels of aggression when provoked.
Let's see him getting provoked.. What does high FWHR mean if someone is provoked?

Exactly. High testosterone, High DHT, High FWHR killing monster.

@Tony This destroys all your copes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lmao what fucking subhuman cartoon is this (i better watch out robot boyo will get me :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
what's your digit ratio

• +1
What do you mean my FWHR?

Don't worry Robotboyo is on our side.
whewww

how did you get the fonts in your sig and avi bro ngl

• +1
What do you mean my FWHR?

Don't worry Robotboyo is on our side.
No no no
You keep talking about prenatal testosterone but you still haven't measured your digit ratio??
:soy:

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
yeah. It's even visible if I don't put me fingers together.
View attachment 389
Well the length of the 2nd finger in relation to the 4th (digit ratio) is heavily linked with prenatal testosterone that's why I was asking. Yours is very low even for a male.
Superior androgen receptors confirmed

• +1
too long to read ngl great cope nevertheless

• +1
too long to read ngl great cope nevertheless
hahahahaha
This isn't cope
This is science Tony
Seems like you have a high 2D:4D ratio?

• +1
Well the length of the 2nd finger in relation to the 4th (digit ratio) is heavily linked with prenatal testosterone that's why I was asking. Yours is very low even for a male.
Superior androgen receptors confirmed
Lmao my mother ate foods with high nutrition when she was pregnant of me. Maybe it's because of that.

Prenatal t studye
FWHR BITCfd

That's from my post where I asked how much everyone's FWHR is.

If you look at the similarities you'd find:
- High FWHR
- Slight NCT
- More square forehead (even though it's a typical Kurdish/turkish feature lel
- Shorter and roundish lower third

High prenatal T isn't that good imo.. the only good benefit is better testicle health for your whole life lel

• +1
Lmao my mother ate foods with high nutrition when she was pregnant of me. Maybe it's because of that.

View attachment 391View attachment 392

That's from my post where I asked how much everyone's FWHR is.

If you look at the similarities you'd find:
- High FWHR
- Slight NCT
- More square forehead (even though it's a typical Kurdish/turkish feature lel
- Shorter and roundish lower third

High prenatal T isn't that good imo.. the only good benefit is better testicle health for your whole life lel
No. Prenatal T is everything. Would you rather look like a prettyboy or be an alpha brown guy??? because this is what determines Testosterone levels for the rest of your life

• +1
No. Prenatal T is everything. Would you rather look like a prettyboy or be an alpha brown guy??? because this is what determines Testosterone levels for the rest of your life
do u have any studies (but with pictures)about that subject

• +1

I look like shit atm. I am not your prettyboy but I've also now grown into your typical Middle eastern Alpha
Kurdi

like that guy.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
do u have any studies (but with pictures)about that subject
There's plenty of studies linking prenatal t to sexual dimorphism but with regards to the T levels if the fetus is not exposed to prenatal T during the critical periods of pregnancy then less androgen receptors are activated and so the androgens that his body produces will not have much effect. Meaning he can never mature into a true alpha male

• +1
No no no
You keep talking about prenatal testosterone but you still haven't measured your digit ratio??
:soy:
Woah bro my ring finger is 2018 times bigger than my index I must have high t!!!!:feelsyay:

• +1
Over for old threadscels