Shitty lower third with normal malocclusion?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
If you have a healthy malocclusion in the sense of no overbite, underbite, crossbite or anything like that, only 2 crooked teeth, and you still have a shitty jaw, what exactly is the reason behind that? I understand that the lower third would be absolutely shitty when you have a big overbite or something, but if you don't have any overbite and it's still bad, wtf is the reason?

Isn't recession due to things related to your jaw? Or can you have a completely healthy bite and still have recession?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
If you have a healthy malocclusion in the sense of no overbite, underbite, crossbite or anything like that, only 2 crooked teeth, and you still have a shitty jaw, what exactly is the reason behind that? I understand that the lower third would be absolutely shitty when you have a big overbite or something, but if you don't have any overbite and it's still bad, wtf is the reason?

Isn't recession due to things related to your jaw? Or can you have a completely healthy bite and still have recession?
Subhuman genes I guess
did you get braces? They might have camouflaged malocclusion

I have a class 1 bite but still need undergoing a bimax and genio with large movements

Simply both my jaws are small and I have short face syndrome.

Simply shit genes.

20200628 102629

20200628 102657

Got the same, simply a small jaw, my parents have the same.