Shoelifts suck ass

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I was using the Boot + Lift Method , this adds like 6cm net ( after substraction of avg shoe height)
now im 174cm
:feelskek:
At6a4294

i think the difference between 168cm and 174cm and night and day. with hairstyle frauding i reach 176cm which is borderline manlet heigth for my country ( average height - 5cm = borderline manlet height )
you go from being mogged by like every secdond women to getting mogged by only every fourth

However its super uncomfortable and you walk like a buttraped whore . Shoelifts are very difficult to wear. and if someone notices them ts over for you

im saving up for LL tbh
best looksmax in my case

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Stare and Deleted member 470
As long as you never took accutane during your pubertal years you are good to go

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and PubertyMaxxer
Out of curiosity is it really uncomfortable walking with lifts ?

If you never took accutane during your pubertal years you are good to go
As long as you never took accutane during your pubertal years you are good to go
im still growing , i have 1 year left of open growth plates , im anlready on hgh and aromasin tbh

I was using the Boot + Lift Method , this adds like 6cm net ( after substraction of avg shoe height)
now im 174cm
:feelskek:
View attachment 164017

i think the difference between 168cm and 174cm and night and day. with hairstyle frauding i reach 176cm which is borderline manlet heigth for my country ( average height - 5cm = borderline manlet height )
you go from being mogged by like every secdond women to getting mogged by only every fourth

However its super uncomfortable and you walk like a buttraped whore . Shoelifts are very difficult to wear. and if someone notices them ts over for you

im saving up for LL tbh
best looksmax in my case
Can I ask you something srs?

its already over for you sorry

only 170cm+ can fraud

if you are below, your arms, torso, legs all look small, it's easy to spot you're a manlet with big boots

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: born to die 2002, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
Fuark you are 168cm? When is your funeral op?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: born to die 2002, Vitruvian, InZayn and 2 others
Out of curiosity is it really uncomfortable walking with lifts ?
in all 4 sections yeah
in 2 its comfortable
3 conditional, depends on you

i agree with OP
i got timberlands 6 inch black + lifts too and i was measuring may be 6cm more in all 4 sections which sucks

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
in all 4 sections yeah
in 2 its comfortable
3 conditional, depends on you

i agree with OP
i got timberlands 6 inch black + lifts too and i was measuring may be 6cm more in all 4 sections which sucks

lifefuel if 2 is comfortable

i'm 5'11, i just wanna be 6'1. with airmax and 2 sections i'll be able to reach that

lifefuel if 2 is comfortable

i'm 5'11, i just wanna be 6'1. with airmax and 2 sections i'll be able to reach that
2 sections give like one inch
with airmax u will be indeed 6'1 but in shoes so u will appear 6'0 to people

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Are you @Nosecel9000?

Walking with lifts every day, I'm 6' myself, also styling my hair going up but I still get heightmogged to death by girls at school. At least I facially mog 90% :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Now im 174cm

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Walking with lifts every day, I'm 6' myself, also styling my hair going up but I still get heightmogged to death by girls at school. At least I facially mog 90% :lul:
How can you get heightmogged by girls? I'm 5'9 frauded to 5'10 and I never get heightmogged by a girl unless she is wearing high heels

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
How can you get heightmogged by girls? I'm 5'9 frauded to 5'10 and I never get heightmogged by a girl unless she is wearing high heels

I'm dutch bro many 6'3-6'5 girls here :(

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm dutch bro many 6'3-6'5 girls here :(
Damn brah, sorry about that. Girls here in Spain are rarely taller than 5'7

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
you mog 90% of girls :lul:

195cm girls? What the fuck? So many reasons to get the fuck out of there tbh

Lol one of my neighbours is 7'+ his wife is like 6'5. They recently had a baby it was already bigger than the average 2 years old when it was not even 1 year old.

its already over for you sorry

only 170cm+ can fraud

if you are below, your arms, torso, legs all look small, it's easy to spot you're a manlet with big boots
nah I have really long legs for my height, I think my back is fucked from lordosis tho

Tfw took accutane at 14 and never grew since. Growth finished at 5'7 and my dad is 5'10, I was supposed to grow to 6'1.

inb4 strong username to post content ratio

Tfw took accutane at 14 and never grew since. Growth finished at 5'7 and my dad is 5'10, I was supposed to grow to 6'1.

That feel when you didnt grow for 3 years and then took accutane and grew again.awhat a great life

Fuuuuuuuuckkk stop it i can’t read more of These horror stories anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
That feel when you didnt grow for 3 years and then took accutane and grew again.awhat a great life
Crazy how nature works.

Fuuuuuuuuckkk stop it i can’t read more of These horror stories anymore
I know right? I used to think that I'm just fine being 171/5'7. But recently I realized how much I would want to be average height. Just give me 2-3 inches and I would be satisfied. But that's what everyone says, no?

Crazy how nature works.

I know right? I used to think that I'm just fine being 171/5'7. But recently I realized how much I would want to be average height. Just give me 2-3 inches and I would be satisfied. But that's what everyone says, no?
How tall is ur mom maaaan

How tall is ur mom maaaan
My mom is 164c, and my sister an inch below her. If I grew like my sister I'd be an inch above my father so like 6'0 at least

My mom is 164c, and my sister an inch below her. If I grew like my sister I'd be an inch above my father so like 6'0 at least
Stop man I can’t anymore. This drug ruined me (us)