Reactions: TheChosenChad, g00lian, sandcelmuttcel and 22 others
Idk if I want to read this 0 replypill thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, BigBoy, Hozay and 4 others
Nigga got his understanding of physics and psychology from Bollywood movies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 4671 and 14 others
JFL Motherfucker made up a huge plan just to get a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, brainded, PYT and 3 others
Did you write this masterpiece :lul: :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, BigBoy, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
wait wtf is she bisexual or a lesbian either way dogshit iq

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Brutal blackpill. If he was a chad she would just smile and ask him out. My chad friend basically glued girl's chair and she sat on it. She didn't care bcs she wanted his cock.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, BigBoy, thecel and 1 other person
Jfl bro, I laughed irl. This is similar to the type of shit I tried with my oneitis. I tried faking a conversation with my friend about not having a ride to go to another school (my oneitis and i had a class we took at a different school) and I was trying to get her attention so she could offer, didnt work lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Honestly genius plan ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, thecel and Dionysus
Grade school

• +1
miring autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, thecel, Dionysus and 1 other person
True story

Spitting out drink laughing

Nick cage hyperlaugh

Attachments

• not all disabilities look like this.jpg
    not all disabilities look like this.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 13
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
This is what happens when you try to attract a female as a pathetic incel. CHAD could literally make eye contact with her for less than a second and she'll suck his cock in the school bathroom during the next class

CHAD does not need convoluted pickup strategies or games

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Jagged0, BigBoy and 3 others
This is what happens when you try to attract a female as a pathetic incel. CHAD could literally make eye contact with her for less than a second and she'll suck his cock in the school bathroom during the next class

CHAD does not need convoluted pickup strategies or games

She doesn’t date Chads tho. She went to homecoming with a fatass incel-looking dude

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
True story

Fucking cringe bluepilled tactic to get someones' crush attention J F L.
Just be good looking and she'll want to destroy your dick with her pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, xdxdxnice1, thecel and 1 other person
When Jestermaxxing fails

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, BigBoy and thecel
Could also just try not being autistic instead of coming up with weird multi step plans involving multiple people which will at best get a quick nose laugh out of her

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and thecel
this wouldn't of happened if you were on nofap ( serious )

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, 000 and thecel
True story

Lmfao and now we realize that chad doesn’t have to do any of this extra shit. He can say nothing and pick up any foid.

• +1
  1. I say this corny-ass pickup line: "Even if Earth didn't have gravity, I'd still fall for you."

so he would say this cringe shit if his crush didn't fall? honestly that's a way better alternative

• +1
The only tips that worked for me during high school and college were :

1) Befriend a lot of guys, they'll soon befriend a nice looking girl and you'll be able to talk to her without being Chad (or weird)
2) Smoke, and ask for a lighter.
3) Be a pothead, ask for rolling paper. Start smoking and then propose her to join.

It worked very well until... I entered the job market.

• +1
this wouldn't of happened if you were on nofap ( serious )

But bruv lmao, its a funny ass memory. Stuff like this during highschool is fine -chad, incel, or whatever lol. I wish I tried more goofy shit like this as a lil teenager.

• +1
FYI, this story was a larp.

Everything is true except for the pickup line and the part where I accidentally pulled her chair and she fell down on her ass. IRL I was too high inhib to trip, so I just said “are you from Tennessee ‘cause you’re the only ten I see.”

Everything is true except for the pickup line and the part where I accidentally pulled her chair and she fell down on her ass. IRL I was too high inhib to trip, so I just said “are you from Tennessee ‘cause you’re the only ten I see.”
bruh

you got your understanding of picking up women from movies and used the shittiest pickup line ever. Whats funnier is that you used a pickup line at all, let alone in fucking highschool. dude that isn't how shit works, I've never seen someone get pussy like that at our age, or any age at all for that matter.

• +1
rape ur crush

How is it larp if everything is true except for the part where you pulled her chair?

How is it larp if everything is true except for the part where you pulled her chair?

bc then it isn’t really funny anymore. Without that part it ain’t a story worth telling

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
bc then it isn’t really funny anymore. Without that part it ain’t a story worth telling
It would have still been an interesting read. I honestly glossed over that part.

• +1
this dude made a whole plan just to talk to a girl whereas all chad needs to do is chat her up

• JFL
this dude made a whole plan just to talk to a girl whereas all chad needs to do is chat her up

"Just talk to her bro, works for me"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671