Short Male Babies And Adult Have Increase Risk Of Violent Suicide Attempts

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
I give up on trying to HeightMaxx.
Suicide is the Answer.
Short Male Babies Have More Than Double The Risk Of Violent Suicide Attempts, Study Suggests
The findings are based on almost 320,000 Swedish men out of a total of more than 713,000 people all born between 1973 and 1980. Using national registers, they were tracked from birth to the date of attempted suicide, death, emigration, or the end of 1999, whichever came first.

Short babies of less than 47 cm in length, were more likely to attempt suicide as adults, no matter what height they reached in adulthood, compared with normal length babies. Short birth length also more than doubled the risk of a violent suicide attempt as opposed to a non-violent one.

A violent suicide attempt was defined as a hanging, the use of a firearm or knives, jumping from a height or in front of vehicles, and drowning.

Short stature in adulthood also boosted the risk.

Men who were normal length babies, but who were short in adult life were 56% more likely than tall men to attempt to take their own lives.
The taller a man was, the less likely he was to attempt suicide, the findings showed.

Men who were born underweight (under 2500 g), but who reached normal height were more than 2.5 times as likely to make a violent suicide attempt.

And those who were born prematurely, and therefore short and underweight, were more than four times as likely to attempt violent suicide as those born after 38 to 40 weeks of pregnancy.

The authors suggest that the brain chemical serotonin may be key.(FUCKING COPE! It's because Turbo Manlets get treated like shit!) It is crucial to brain development and low levels are important in impulsivity, aggression, and suicidal behaviour. Serotonin levels may be affected by premature birth and other factors restricting growth in the womb, they add.

This study, Fetal and childhood growth and the risk of violent and non-violent suicide attempts: A cohort study of 318,953 men, is published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227, middayshowers and 4 others
as a 5'10''er I can agree. Everytime I get mogged by a foid walking down the street I just want to jump off the bridge. legit one day I walked into the gym and the very first thing I see were 2 foids that were like 6'1'' I wanted to leave right away JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, middayshowers, Hades and 4 others
It's all about Serotonin bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Phew

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chowdog and Deleted member 1973
as a 5'10''er I can agree. Everytime I get mogged by a foid walking down the street I just want to jump off the bridge. legit one day I walked into the gym and the very first thing I see were 2 foids that were like 6'1'' I wanted to leave right away JFL
Real shit. Not being above 6’ sucks so bad.

I was waiting for the metro once and I had to fight such a strong urge not to jump down onto the tracks.

My hands were was shaking so much when I got on the subway.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3593, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
I give up on trying to HeightMaxx.
Suicide is the Answer.
Short Male Babies Have More Than Double The Risk Of Violent Suicide Attempts, Study Suggests
The findings are based on almost 320,000 Swedish men out of a total of more than 713,000 people all born between 1973 and 1980. Using national registers, they were tracked from birth to the date of attempted suicide, death, emigration, or the end of 1999, whichever came first.

Short babies of less than 47 cm in length, were more likely to attempt suicide as adults, no matter what height they reached in adulthood, compared with normal length babies. Short birth length also more than doubled the risk of a violent suicide attempt as opposed to a non-violent one.

A violent suicide attempt was defined as a hanging, the use of a firearm or knives, jumping from a height or in front of vehicles, and drowning.

Short stature in adulthood also boosted the risk.

Men who were normal length babies, but who were short in adult life were 56% more likely than tall men to attempt to take their own lives.
The taller a man was, the less likely he was to attempt suicide, the findings showed.

Men who were born underweight (under 2500 g), but who reached normal height were more than 2.5 times as likely to make a violent suicide attempt.

And those who were born prematurely, and therefore short and underweight, were more than four times as likely to attempt violent suicide as those born after 38 to 40 weeks of pregnancy.

The authors suggest that the brain chemical serotonin may be key.(FUCKING COPE! It's because Turbo Manlets get treated like shit!) It is crucial to brain development and low levels are important in impulsivity, aggression, and suicidal behaviour. Serotonin levels may be affected by premature birth and other factors restricting growth in the womb, they add.

This study, Fetal and childhood growth and the risk of violent and non-violent suicide attempts: A cohort study of 318,953 men, is published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
Now tell me how many men actually attempt a suicide. One in 100,000? This is what scientism and statistics do to people. They become stupid.

• Hmm...
Feels good to be 6'2" because this almost never happens. If it does she's wearing heels 99% of the time.

Yes if my heightmaxxing attempts do not succeed. I'm literally gonna do that, no one will even notice coz I'm 162cm just like they never notice me coz I'm so tiny.

• +1
Now tell me how many men actually attempt a suicide. One in 100,000? This is what scientism and statistics do to people. They become stupid.
In Russia it's 48 male suicides per 100k people per year. If the average male lives 70 years (in Russia people don't live as long) it's 3360 actual suicides (not attempts) per 100k people. You are making it look like suicide is a rare thing, it is not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
Yes if my heightmaxxing attempts do not succeed. I'm literally gonna do that, no one will even notice coz I'm 162cm just like they never notice me coz I'm so tiny.
No bro I'll notice dont leave us

No bro I'll notice dont leave us
XD no I won't I still have LL as an alternative. I live in India where it's really cheap, I don't even have to pay for a place to live in during the procedure I live quite close to the best surgeon in India.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
life never even began for prematurecels

• +1
Amazing BlackPill, you are indeed a legend.

• +1
Very true. Can't comprehend all of my normie curry friends cope.

Thank The Lord I'm above 6'.