[Serious] Short mid face is key (Suifuel)

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
Ive been looksmaxing since I was 15 so for 4 years now, and I have seen very good results. My jaw has become wide, better cheekbones, forward grown maxilla. But the one thing I still do have is a long fucking mid face. There are studies, showing a direct strong correlation between success with women and mid face length, straight up suicide fuel. You can still be considered handsome, but the spark that makes women sexually attracted to you comes with mid face length. Look at Dicaprio, no strong jawline, no perfect mandible, no hollow cheeks, but his compact midface and good fwhr make him attractive to women. My brother for example looks similar to me, before I looksmaxed, but he has short mid face, wayyyy shorter. So as soon as we stand next to each other I look like a fucking over. Its not fair that one of the most important, if not the most important trait, is the one hardest to change.
Sorry guys,
/whining off

C

Chadelite

indian street shitta
how do i know if i have a short midface? i have a very good face alreadu

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be Gigachad or death
What exactly did you do to looksmaxx?

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
What exactly did you do to looksmaxx?
Im mewing, working out, maxing eyebrows, thumbpulling, megadosing vitamine d, calcium, vitamine k, magnesium, doing everything against bloat and maintaining.my 12% bodyfat percentage. Also good amount of beta - carotene, swallow correctly, clenching and chewing mastic. Also I maxxed my skincare routine,

oldcell

oldcell

Instructor
Gandy, Jon.K most models have slightly loger midface

P

Pendejo

Zephir
Whats your midface ratio?

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
Whats your midface ratio?
how do I measure that?
Gandy, Jon.K most models have slightly loger midface
that's why his girl is not as gl as he is, even tho he got status halo, good looks and money. Im telling you buddy, for girls you need a smaalll mid face.

1567869944093.png

jon k is gay....

Last edited:
P

Pendejo

Zephir
how do I measure that?
Measure the distance between the centers of your pupils and divide that by the distance between your pupil and upper lip

This is mine measured by @Stingray

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Confirmed PSL 7
My midface ratio is 1.0625

What is the ideal ratio tbh? Is it a good ratio?

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
Talk about midface but dont know how to measure.

Tall face > short midface anyway.
Lol, chill the fuck out. I can talk about things without autistifying this shit and coming up with a formula

Bewusst

Bewusst

Change is hard. Acceptance is even harder.
Kann ich ein Bild von dir sehen (von vorne und von der Seite)? Wenn du hier nicht posten magst, gerne PN.

needsolution

needsolution

needsolution is a bro
I suggest a mogging battle. One weak each to find good pictures, and then in the rate me section
no i dont need to post my pics for entire forum lets say u won m
r mogger ohhh my longmidface

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Im mewing, working out, maxing eyebrows, thumbpulling, megadosing vitamine d, calcium, vitamine k, magnesium, doing everything against bloat and maintaining.my 12% bodyfat percentage. Also good amount of beta - carotene, swallow correctly, clenching and chewing mastic. Also I maxxed my skincare routine,
Softmaxxes basically

needsolution

needsolution

needsolution is a bro
bro, in good manners, no hard feelings, i wanna do it
i have nothing against you really, just wanted to say that people are gl with any midface ratio
i wont post pic of mine in general forum, i sent only to very few trusted ppl nothing more
if people are satisfed with that, lets stay i lost and im brutally mogged

P

Pendejo

Zephir
Tbh how do you measure that. Ill measure it right now and then update u
Measure your IPD (Interpupillary Distance) with a ruler in front of a mirror, like this:

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
i have nothing against you really, just wanted to say that people are gl with any midface ratio
i wont post pic of mine in general forum, i sent only to very few trusted ppl nothing more
if people are satisfed with that, lets stay i lost and im brutally mogged
lets leave it as a tie buddy :) no hard feelings

needsolution

needsolution

needsolution is a bro
lets leave it as a tie buddy :) no hard feelings
yeah and i didnt see ur pic before i typed u r ugly overall, i noticed later, u r decent looking boyo, u shouldnt be really worried unless u r ultimate manlet like me

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)