Short mid face is key (Suifuel)

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Ive been looksmaxing since I was 15 so for 4 years now, and I have seen very good results. My jaw has become wide, better cheekbones, forward grown maxilla. But the one thing I still do have is a long fucking mid face. There are studies, showing a direct strong correlation between success with women and mid face length, straight up suicide fuel. You can still be considered handsome, but the spark that makes women sexually attracted to you comes with mid face length. Look at Dicaprio, no strong jawline, no perfect mandible, no hollow cheeks, but his compact midface and good fwhr make him attractive to women. My brother for example looks similar to me, before I looksmaxed, but he has short mid face, wayyyy shorter. So as soon as we stand next to each other I look like a fucking over. Its not fair that one of the most important, if not the most important trait, is the one hardest to change.
Sorry guys,
/whining off

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, didntreadlol and 6 others
how do i know if i have a short midface? i have a very good face alreadu

What exactly did you do to looksmaxx?

What exactly did you do to looksmaxx?
Im mewing, working out, maxing eyebrows, thumbpulling, megadosing vitamine d, calcium, vitamine k, magnesium, doing everything against bloat and maintaining.my 12% bodyfat percentage. Also good amount of beta - carotene, swallow correctly, clenching and chewing mastic. Also I maxxed my skincare routine,

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Gandy, Jon.K most models have slightly loger midface

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 1751
Whats your midface ratio?

Whats your midface ratio?
how do I measure that?
Gandy, Jon.K most models have slightly loger midface
that's why his girl is not as gl as he is, even tho he got status halo, good looks and money. Im telling you buddy, for girls you need a smaalll mid face.

jon k is gay....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
how do I measure that?
Measure the distance between the centers of your pupils and divide that by the distance between your pupil and upper lip
ZnBin8B.jpg

This is mine measured by @Stingray
midface-jpg.105060

how do I measure that?

that's why his girl is not as gl as he is, even tho he got status halo, good looks and money. Im telling you buddy, for girls you need a smaalll mid face.

View attachment 107859
jon k is gay....

Talk about midface but dont know how to measure.

Tall face > short midface anyway.

Attachments

• 800full-my-profile.jpg
    800full-my-profile.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 576
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Mr.cope and 4 others
Lachowski has 0.99 midface and still best looking male ever, keep coping u r just ugly overall.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nosecel9000, FMLplus and Deleted member 2810
Im mewing, working out, maxing eyebrows, thumbpulling, megadosing vitamine d, calcium, vitamine k, magnesium, doing everything against bloat and maintaining.my 12% bodyfat percentage. Also good amount of beta - carotene, swallow correctly, clenching and chewing mastic. Also I maxxed my skincare routine,

Basically nothing then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000, I'mme, InZayn and 1 other person
loooooooool

What is a chad midface ratio

Theres no consensus, i have 1.0 midface ratio and im subhuman, but chads are usually from 0.98 to 1.1

My midface ratio is 1.0625

What is the ideal ratio tbh? Is it a good ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Talk about midface but dont know how to measure.

Tall face > short midface anyway.
Lol, chill the fuck out. I can talk about things without autistifying this shit and coming up with a formula

Kann ich ein Bild von dir sehen (von vorne und von der Seite)? Wenn du hier nicht posten magst, gerne PN.

please stop coping, go on .co and post ur ugly ass face and then ask others who mog
I suggest a mogging battle. One weak each to find good pictures, and then in the rate me section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2933 and Pendejo
I suggest a mogging battle. One weak each to find good pictures, and then in the rate me section
no i dont need to post my pics for entire forum lets say u won m
r mogger ohhh my longmidface

Softmaxxes basically

no i dont need to post my pics for entire forum lets say u won m
r mogger ohhh my longmidface
bro, in good manners, no hard feelings, i wanna do it

Tbh how do you measure that. Ill measure it right now and then update u

Pupil to pupil distance.Measure with a ruler on the mirror.

bro, in good manners, no hard feelings, i wanna do it
i have nothing against you really, just wanted to say that people are gl with any midface ratio
i wont post pic of mine in general forum, i sent only to very few trusted ppl nothing more
if people are satisfed with that, lets stay i lost and im brutally mogged

Tbh how do you measure that. Ill measure it right now and then update u
Measure your IPD (Interpupillary Distance) with a ruler in front of a mirror, like this:
pd-measurement.png

i have nothing against you really, just wanted to say that people are gl with any midface ratio
i wont post pic of mine in general forum, i sent only to very few trusted ppl nothing more
if people are satisfed with that, lets stay i lost and im brutally mogged
lets leave it as a tie buddy :) no hard feelings

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
lets leave it as a tie buddy :) no hard feelings
yeah and i didnt see ur pic before i typed u r ugly overall, i noticed later, u r decent looking boyo, u shouldnt be really worried unless u r ultimate manlet like me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
yeah and i didnt see ur pic before i typed u r ugly overall, i noticed later, u r decent looking boyo, u shouldnt be really worried unless u r ultimate manlet like me
Thanks boi, how tall r u?

Measure your IPD (Interpupillary Distance) with a ruler in front of a mirror, like this:
pd-measurement.png
That’s not accurate at all, and I can’t even see my pupils, fuck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
Thumbpulling? Enlighten me brother

Anyone else feel like they measured midface ratio wrong? Around 6.5cm difference in eyes and only about 6cm from eyes to the bottom of my philtrum yet my face looks average. Not compact or long.

What do you mean?
There are devices used exclusively to measure inter pupillary distance, and they are the most accurate. I can’t measure my IPD with the ruler because my eyes are too deep, so the measurement won’t be accurate.

Thumbpulling? Enlighten me brother

Anyone else feel like they measured midface ratio wrong? Around 6.5cm difference in eyes and only about 6cm from eyes to the bottom of my philtrum yet my face looks average. Not compact or long.
I regularly use my thumbmbs to pull forward the outsides of the palate. More force than a palate expander, less time tho

I regularly use my thumbmbs to pull forward the outsides of the palate. More force than a palate expander, less time tho
Interesting. Can you send me a link to a guide?

Ive been looksmaxing since I was 15 so for 4 years now, and I have seen very good results. My jaw has become wide, better cheekbones, forward grown maxilla. But the one thing I still do have is a long fucking mid face. There are studies, showing a direct strong correlation between success with women and mid face length, straight up suicide fuel. You can still be considered handsome, but the spark that makes women sexually attracted to you comes with mid face length. Look at Dicaprio, no strong jawline, no perfect mandible, no hollow cheeks, but his compact midface and good fwhr make him attractive to women. My brother for example looks similar to me, before I looksmaxed, but he has short mid face, wayyyy shorter. So as soon as we stand next to each other I look like a fucking over. Its not fair that one of the most important, if not the most important trait, is the one hardest to change.
Sorry guys,
/whining off
I feel you bro, i have a long midface as well. It looks like you triplicate the size of the potato of the mr potato head but eyes nose and mouth stays the same size. Its fucked up. I would look so much better if i had a short mid face.

I'm growing my hair, i heard that long mid face boys should use a haircut that shows as much of the forehead as possible, is that true? I think i'll still try long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
compact midface or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2621
I am confused now. I think I measured my midface once after watching a youtube video about it and got something like 1.95 which I thought was good.

I am confused now. I think I measured my midface once after watching a youtube video about it and got something like 1.95 which I thought was good.
Maybe you're thinking about fwhr