Shortening the midface with CCW rotation?

Solstice
I am wondering: how many mm can an average person shorten their midface with CCW rotation of the maxilla?

It will be nearly impossible since maxilla bone is way harder to compress than alveolar ringe because of bone metabolism.
We need genetic engineers who would change bone metabolism in every bone . In that moment true midface shortening would be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
5004.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It will be nearly impossible since maxilla bone is way harder to compress than alveolar ringe because of bone metabolism.
We need genetic engineers who would change bone metabolism in every bone . In that moment true midface shortening would be possible.
I am not talking about compressing the midface, I just mean giving it the appearance of being shorter. Obviously mouth breathers have longer faces because their midface is more CW rotated.

I'd be happy for one mm of shortening.