Shorter men need short midface

Lux

Lux

Kraken
You need the neotenous prettyboy look a short midface gives. Only taller men can pull off long midface & look decent.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9787, GigaAscender and 8 others
True ngl. I also feel like most people subconsciously think people with long midfaces are taller.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
You need the neotenous prettyboy look a short midface gives. Only taller men can pull off long midface & look decent.
I look neotenous with long midface. What can I do?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lev Peshkov
get hollow cheeks. Are you tall though?
Average (180 cm), but I'm planning to get a lip lift. I'll see if I get hollow cheeks at 12 bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Lux
Tall people tend to have longer faces anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Lux
No one can pull off a long midface
Average/compact is the way to go no matter you are 5'5 or 6'6.
long midface makes you look like a disgusting horse

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Merćer, mogstar and 4 others
depends how long

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 12218 and mortis
That's stupid (depends on the lenght, of course). A person with good eyes, nose, chin/jaw but a longish midface, won't look like a monkey or like a horse.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Brock Lesnar, mortis and 1 other person
That's stupid (depends on the lenght, of course). A person with good eyes, nose, chin/jaw but a longish midface, won't look like a monkey or like a horse.
That would be called a good looking horse then.
And yeah if your face is perfect(so so rare) failos(like longer midface) don't matter like it does for 99% of the people with shit facial development. And if you got God's bone structure with long midface, a face with shorter midface with similar features would mog you to death

• +1
Long midface looks decent with a tall skull and decent fwhr

Long midface looks decent with a tall skull and decent fwhr
Tall skull is short midface+strong and defined lower third(+long ramus) and chin.
you got it wrong with long face (long midface+short lower third)
And you would look weird with wide fwhr and long midface. These 2 go along together

• +1
tall men require big muslces

Tall skull is short midface+strong and defined lower third(+long ramus) and chin.
And you would look weird with wide fwhr and long midface. These 2 go along together
635633175710369205-Don-Draper.JPG

tall skull with long nose, looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, FartingSponge, Lux and 2 others
That's called a long face not tall face. Long face has long midface
Right but he has a tall skull, look at his chin height and forehead height

• +1
Reactions: Lux, mortis and WadlowMaxxing
Right but he has a tall skull, look at his chin height and forehead height
Sorry did not see the pic you mentioned
Yeah he got a tall face looks godly as a male tbh. His nose isn't long either. His midface is average tho not long

• +1
What makes you say that?
seen a couple detailed threads & morphs + my own observations. It's hard to explain but revolves around the cheek area being made taller by midface & therefore easier to get ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Every single chad have long looking face now matter what features are creating that height. Even if you have long chin and long forehead you face would still look long.. even if you midface is normal.

This guy looks decent even with long mid face. Mid face looks only ugly if its overly big with shit lower third.

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 1862
completely wrong jfl

midface length is predominantly nose length (the rest being philtrum height), and guess what? You CAN have a 'long' midface and be GL as long as your ipd & es ratio are good.

What can NEVER be gl is a long midface + narrow face.

When the average PSL user tries to disprove the fact that long midfaces are bad, they always use a guy who has a long/longish nose coupled with flared zygos & great ipd/ es ratio.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
It's normal tbh
again, you're just perceiving the length of the midface contextually with the WIDTH

this whole thread boils down to misnomers. Drill it into your brain that MIDFACE LENGTH ≈ Nose length

I am a paedomorphic shortcel and believe me, you don't want to look like me.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Lux
distance btw his pupils is 23 mm. his nasal bridge to upper lips is also 23 mm in my monitor
so his midface is 1.0 (this is a selfie and i can see his midface goes up to 1.2 in non distorted pics)
this guy got above average midface. measure it now on this distorted selfie and you will see
@Beetleking88

• +1
True. It's all true.

Fuck my life.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
nah we just need longer legs pal

What's the point of your post? Like ok, if someone is short and have long midface then what? These posts are so meaningless without giving any advice for surgery or actually have some science behind it. Also, you should clarify what midface means to you because for surgeons philtrum is NOT part of the midface. Technically speaking you can have a short midface that looks long because of long philtrum, but that can be addressed with surgeries. Long nose can't.