Shortface syndrome= immune against balding?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
@itis123 already made a thread about how people with “Horizontal“ faces cant go bald. At first I thought its bullshit but after Looking up I noticed that nearly every patient with sfs (A condition were the maxilla is defecient in its vertical growth, means it doesnt have any vertical length) has a nw0 hairline even at a pretty old age. EA23C249 A537 40DF 9FCC CC762FBBF38D 6DC7CD4E B6AA 4846 8CEA E27E81A14F80 D8F10E2F A8CE 42AF 84BE F40AD0053D5F D31EE4CD 3F73 4F22 828A 35E9042E8ADC

even this random tiktok guy with sfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 8019, boondocksmaxx and 3 others
FRONT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, toolateforme, boondocksmaxx and 3 others
@Copemaxxing #99191919 THREAD ABOUT SHORT MIDFRACE SYNDROME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, RecessedPrettyboy, Danish_Retard and 6 others
i jsut had the same dude saved, had to post

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Copemaxxing
Lifefuel if true. But my hairline is naturally fucked, I have a tall forehead since the dawn of time

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6382
i jsut had the same dude saved, had to post
You suffer from sfs too bro? @JosephGarrot123 this thread is some lifefuel for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Copemaxxing
Lifefuel if true. But my hairline is naturally fucked, I have a tall forehead since the dawn of time
Jfl I just posted this thread and no everyone is having sfs or what. only a small percentage of people have sfs and very less europeans

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
dont get surgery then

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i got down syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Jfl I just posted this thread and no everyone is having sfs or what. only a small percentage of people have sfs and very less europeans
I'm pretty sure I have SFS. But just gimme signs to look for confirmation incase I'm being delusional

mfw another obhai post

OP how did you know you have it tbh ngl??

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: wasted
Upper jaw, all that below nose
yes maybe but I dont understand how one part of the maxilla is upward grown and the rest is downward grown.

yes maybe but I dont understand how one part of the maxilla is upward grown and the rest is downward grown.
Me too but it looks like that , many short faces have overly compressed alveolar ringe and longish nose. Maybe because alveolar bone is really easy to remodel not like midface bone(upper maxilla). If it was possible, issue of long midface wouldn't be problem at all.

• +1
Me too but it looks like that , many short faces have overly compressed alveolar ringe and longish nose. Maybe because alveolar bone is really easy to remodel not like midface bone(upper maxilla). If it was possible, issue of long midface wouldn't be problem at all.
Also something I noticed is that every sfs having human has a compact eyearea from compact orbitals. Maybe from the support of the ccw rotated alveolar ringe? Notice how their eyes became bigger after the surgery especially the one with blue eyes.

Even the x ray of a sfs patient shows changes in the orbital shape before and after @Hunterslayer 38CFF6D6 DAFA 40B2 91F9 7FE0CA69F975

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 5912
Atleast i convinced one person atleast. I really regret starting that other thread the way i did. I shouldve definetly put more effort into the first message but everyone wrote it off as bs because of it.

• +1
@itis123 already made a thread about how people with “Horizontal“ faces cant go bald. At first I thought its bullshit but after Looking up I noticed that nearly every patient with sfs (A condition were the maxilla is defecient in its vertical growth, means it doesnt have any vertical length) has a nw0 hairline even at a pretty old age.View attachment 683716View attachment 683717View attachment 683719View attachment 683720

even this random tiktok guy with sfs

Some people have short midface and still higher set hairline so idk

• +1
Some people have short midface and still higher set hairline so idk
Im not talking about just the midface thoughm you can have a short midface with a long face and a big galea.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and RichardwillImprove
  • +1
Ah i am going to one tomorrow ill just ask him thanks. Do u have this shit.
Yes I have. If you have a xray of you send it I could tell you too. Or show side profile while biting down and a pic of the smile

I have this condition (clinically diagnosed) & yeah my hairline is pretty solid.
Where did you find those before & after pics? They're impressive. I feel like short face patients get a better aesthetic result out of jaw surgery than any other kind of skeletal issues

Yes I have. If you have a xray of you send it I could tell you too. Or show side profile while biting down and a pic of the smile
Going to get a cbct tomorrow Ill make sure to message it to u. Thank u.

might be true
sfs means your face is abnormally short, so in theory your soft tissue should be subject to less mechanical tension (aka the skin around your skull is more "relaxed")

Baldness is genetic and is not related whatsoever with short face syndrome retard

The only people that are immune to baldness are certain native Americans tribes, the gene does exist in them. Lucky me

The only people that are immune to baldness are certain native Americans tribes, the gene does exist in them. Lucky me
there is no baldness gene. Native americans rarely ever go bald because they almost always have this certain facial structure we are talking about. There is no single gene that causes baldness, it is caused by multiple factors like, facial structure and galea which can cause mechanical tension.

just compress your face to be immune to baldness theory
HTB1YzHLDv9TBuNjy1zbq6xpepXa8 350x350

there is no baldness gene. Native americans rarely ever go bald because they almost always have this certain facial structure we are talking about. There is no single gene that causes baldness, it is caused by multiple factors like, facial structure and galea which can cause mechanical tension.
Facial structure has nothing to do with it retard it’s all genes

Facial structure has nothing to do with it retard it’s all genes
No it is not. Male pattern baldness is proven to be caused by mechanical tension in the galea. You yourself said native americans dont have the baldness gene? why not? You need to explain why. Native americans almost always have the bone structure that i am saying that protects you from hairloss. I bet if you posted your face right now you would fit my criteria. Multiple people on this forum have also pm'd me telling my how right i am and they also fit my criteria. You should take it as a compliment that your good hair is due to your well nourished galea and facial structure as opposed to not inheriting some stupid gene. Go to my thread that i posted on tuesday and you will be convinced.