Should ethnics/blacks bother with fixing bimaxillary protrustion/ monkey mouth?

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
I am also worried about the philtrum length increasing after surgery and other unintended consequences.

protrusion_img_7.jpg

Any one with experiences does it increase psl?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, thecel, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
If its severe than yes, but in most cases it isn't noticeable from the front

If your philtrum gets longer than get a lip lift, little to no risk, easy to perform for surgeons and relatively cheap

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If your lips dont stick past your nose then you’re fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, thecel and Deleted member 4430
And if youre chin is normal you should be fine

Do i have this
642EDE01 F7A7 4D6F 8CC8 A47180BDA02F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
If your lips dont stick past your nose then you’re fine
lol, my lips stick comfortably past my nose. So is it worth going through the surgery now

• +1
I am also worried about the philtrum length increasing after surgery and other unintended consequences.

protrusion_img_7.jpg

Any one with experiences does it increase psl?
If it’s too protrusive, it should certainly get dealt with. It makes you look more “ape-like” and makes your chin look more reccessed. Combined with the fact blacks usually have overly large lips them being protrusive just makes them look even larger.
9BFAA85A 4613 41D4 AD6B B58AED11737A

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
The side profile looks good, but does it improve the face from the front at all?
I’m guessing it does. Remember, in real life your face isn’t just a static image, your face is constantly moving & turning around which means changes to your side profile are even more noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: saffacel
Not, unless its like too severe

Bimax protusion can be even a good thing(if moderate) for frauding forward growth

over if you arent caucasoid at least

• +1

If your philtrum gets longer than get a lip lift, little to no risk, easy to perform for surgeons and relatively cheap

Why fix it though a prognothic maxilla can look good it usually looks shit on ethnics though cause of the lips and chin

Why fix it though a prognothic maxilla can look good it usually looks shit on ethnics though cause of the lips and chin

over if you arent caucasoid at least

You can get surgery to look caucasoid in fact this is how the guide goes.

If curry try and pashtun max as best as possible.

If chink try and central asian max.

If abo try and rope max.

If black try and north africa max.

If middle eastern try and med max.

If med try and white max.

If white try and nordic or pontid max.

This is what the goal is for ethnics my max self is a pashtun however for others it will look different

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I wonder why ethnics have such a feature. Is it an indicator that they are less developed humans?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others

If abo try and rope max.

This is what the goal is for ethnics my max self is a pashtun however for others it will look different
how do u whitemax as med?

If abo try and rope max.

Pontid???
If the guy is white than why he should be pontid

pontid is not that good of a phenotype tbh imo

I wonder why ethnics have such a feature. Is it an indicator that they are less developed humans?
Probably
It only looks monkeyish because their noses are way too small with no projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
what surgery fixes this? I’m pretty sure this is unfixable due to the fact that it’s the teeth/alveolar ridge protruding out of the maxilla. I don’t see how it can be possible to align back the teeth into the maxilla without having to remove the teeth. I would recommend a rhinoplasty and chin implants to hide the illusion but never extraction and retraction remember . But idk tbh

no, it's over
1513362343634.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1973
jfl why is it that, the first thing ppl think of when discussing blacks unique traits is that they are less evolved. I literally posted a pic of asians who have higher IQ than whites

What about a genioplasty instead since I have average chin height. kill two birds with one stone?

if its bad yes

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

It doesn’t look good a lot of the time doe, and a lot of the time the chin looks bad because the chin/mandible looks to be setback due to the prognathism of the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: saffacel
jfl why is it that, the first thing ppl think of when discussing blacks unique traits is that they are less evolved. I literally posted a pic of asians who have higher IQ than whites
only jungle dwelling bat eating sewage peddling subhumans like chinks and similar shitskins in the area have this. and guess what, they aren't higher iq than whites no matter what their state authorized communist iq tests tell you. only japs and koreans and perhaps mongols are and they don't have this feature

If abo try and rope max.

That's pretty accurate i'm half middle eastern half white(slavic),but my friends literally always thought I was either spanish or italian

only jungle dwelling bat eating sewage peddling subhumans like chinks and similar shitskins in the area have this. and guess what, they aren't higher iq than whites no matter what their state authorized communist iq tests tell you. only japs and koreans and perhaps mongols are and they don't have this feature
username checks out

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS