Should I ask for shy girls number before going to college?

dough2

dough2

Gold
She seems pretty shy. She eats lunch alone, sometimes I think she hides too. She doesn't seem to have any friends at Walmart. I think that she's one of those girls who wants a boyfriend really bad but is too shy to even flirt.

I think she likes me because she started wearing contacts every day after I started working there, also she got bangs. She looks down every time it's just me and her, and I catch her looking at me multiple times a day.

I haven't really talked to her. I'm gonna just walk up to her and tell her I'm leaving for college on Friday, and ask for her number. Should I add "I know this is kinda weird" and/or "I think you're cute"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
not a letter

She seems pretty shy. She eats lunch alone, sometimes I think she hides too. She doesn't seem to have any friends at Walmart. I think that she's one of those girls who wants a boyfriend really bad but is too shy to even flirt.

I think she likes me because she started wearing contacts every day after I started working there, also she got bangs. She looks down every time it's just me and her, and I catch her looking at me multiple times a day.

I haven't really talked to her. I'm gonna just walk up to her and tell her I'm leaving for college on Friday, and ask for her number. Should I add "I know this is kinda weird" and/or "I think you're cute"?
Bet you realized how stupid your question sounds while writing the post but wanted to finish it.

Of course, if you want her.

Yea, talk to her bro.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Keep updating what happend

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
You made this same exact thread over a week ago asking what to do and you didn't listen to ANYTHING we said you fucking retard

dn r but yes

Dude just ask and stop posting this long ass thread

110% yes. Go for it

Is your name Brad Pitt, Sean O'pry, or Francisco Lachowski?
If not, forget about her.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
I did this before summer and it worked pretty good.

It hurts extra when you find out these "shy" girls are getting railed by Chad, Brad, Tyrone who dispose of her like trash.