Should I blackpill a guy from my class?

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
He's been hitting on a JB for two months now and she's is completely turned off. Everybody shits on him when he is not there and cringes hard at his pick up lines, which he probably saw in a PUA video. He is 6ft1ish and has decent eye area, but is fucking NW 1.5-2 at 17!!!!! Should I tell him to get of fin and minox asap or leave him be?

tell him in private, make sure no one is around or u don’t text him so he can’t expose u for being an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
No. Nothing good ever comes from trying to blackpill normies. Best case scenario is that it won't work. Worst case scenario is that they will label you as a creepy incel/failure and want nothing to do with you anymore. When you see normies get cucked just laugh at them in secret.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 2095, Usum and 5 others
They will call you an incel and you will be laughted at by Chad and Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
No. Nothing good ever comes from trying to blackpill normies. Best case scenario is that it won't work. Worst case scenario is that they will label you as a creepy incel/failure and want nothing to do with you anymore. When you see normies get cucked just laugh at them in secret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Don't never do it. My bluepilled friend got rejected twice by the same girl and I just told him to improve his personality :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: disillusioned, Usum, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Keep blackpill a secret

• +1
Reactions: Jack
You should just ass-fuck him.

don't do it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They will call you an incel and you will be laughted at by Chad and Stacy
what if you are chad tho
don't do it
I agree with this
He's been hitting on a JB for two months now and she's is completely turned off. Everybody shits on him when he is not there and cringes hard at his pick up lines, which he probably saw in a PUA video. He is 6ft1ish and has decent eye area, but is fucking NW 1.5-2 at 17!!!!! Should I tell him to get of fin and minox asap or leave him be?
he will think that you need to be confident to get girls.

Don't never do it. My bluepilled friend got rejected twice by the same girl and I just told him to improve his personality :feelskek:
Bad friend for not giving him useful advice

• So Sad
Don't popularize the blackpill ffs

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Bad friend for not giving him useful advice
Can't help bro. I can't blackpill him nor can I give him blackpilled advice

Can't help bro. I can't blackpill him nor can I give him blackpilled advice
Just pretend that its normie/redpill advice, unless you are talking about surgeries of course

• So Sad
How can one even be friend with a simp ?

Yoyome99