Should I bulk or cut?

Pedro Zanatta

Pedro Zanatta

SURF & SKATE, STOP BEING GAY
To be honest im kinda chubbish but i wanted to get more muscles before cutting down fat, what i think?

Attachments

• C3D0190E-7154-4DD9-B257-6A1DDE783E4A.jpeg
    C3D0190E-7154-4DD9-B257-6A1DDE783E4A.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 7E417FD5-A378-45DD-9259-FC6486ED20FE.jpeg
    7E417FD5-A378-45DD-9259-FC6486ED20FE.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
mini cut then bulk

You have okay base OP

Cut until you have abs and then lean bulk no higher than 15% bf

Just workout, at your level it doesn't matter much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Just workout, at your level it doesn't matter much tbh.
Should i keep eating 300-500kcal above maintance? And for how long u think it wouldnt matter

Very hard to estimate bodyfat tbqh
You’re currently in the low 20’s in terms of body fat. It’s too high to consider bulking. You should cut

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
You’re currently in the low 20’s in terms of body fat. It’s too high to consider bulking. You should cut
You think I would be able to at least build a bit of muscle while cutting down to 10%?

Should i keep eating 300-500kcal above maintance? And for how long u think it wouldnt matter
I would eat around 300 kcal below maintenance, so basically a body recomposition. If you train right, you will put on muscle mass easily and lose a bit of fat at the same time because you look like you are still a weightlifting-beginner.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Pedro Zanatta
I would eat around 300 kcal below maintenance, so basically a body recomposition. If you train right, you will put on muscle mass easily and lose a bit of fat at the same time because you look like you are still a weightlifting-beginner.
Ill do it, thank you

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
If you need to ask the question "bulk or cut", the answer ist always"cut"

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Pedro Zanatta
You think I would be able to at least build a bit of muscle while cutting down to 10%?
If your protein intake is 150 grams or more and you’re following a good lifting program. You’ll definitely build some muscle. Aim for 12% body fat as 10% as a natural is extremely difficult when trying to build muscle it’s almost impossible, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
If your protein intake is 150 grams or more and you’re following a good lifting program. You’ll definitely build some muscle. Aim for 12% body fat as 10% as a natural is extremely difficult when trying to build muscle it’s almost impossible, ngl.
Its hard to estimate tho, i think im at ~20% rn, when Ill keep posting during the following months to see where im at

Bulking as a beginner is bullshit, beginners don't need to bulk to get newbie gains. The only thing you would get from bulking is fat.