Should I buy Alibaba hgh?

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
I heard many different opinions about it, I'm not sure if I should buy it. I mainly want it for increased height , plus should I take aromasin with it ? I'm 16

alibaba hgh contains H3FTY-72. which causes you to eat live animals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SoyGune, Lux and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Loud_Jock
I heard many different opinions about it, I'm not sure if I should buy it. I mainly want it for increased height , plus should I take aromasin with it ? I'm 16
Take hgh no aromasin

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
If you want to die sure
But seriously talk with a doctor

• +1
Why no aromasin? Also is ali hgh legit?
How do you know what some chineese rice farmer sends to you is HGH? its literally a fucking liquid and unless you are a scientist you'll have no idea whats in it. If you're going to buy hgh buy it from someone reliable or else enjoy getting aids.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Aegg, BigBiceps and 4 others
16 year old asking if it's a good idea to inject cheap mystery liquid from unknown chinese wholesaler. First thing you need to do is IQmaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, BigBoy, SoyGune and 5 others
Why do you think I would die?xd
Experimenting with your hormones with some random chinese substance, also hgh causes nose to grow.

Just be tall like me

Last edited:
  • +1
How do you know what some chineese rice farmer sends to you is HGH? its literally a fucking liquid and unless you are a scientist you'll have no idea whats in it. If you're going to buy hgh buy it from someone reliable or else enjoy getting aids.
Incorrect. It’s literally a powder, because that’s how it is shipped..in a vial in powder form...

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and W0KESTMOTHF
Incorrect. It’s literally a powder, because that’s how it is shipped..in a vial in powder form...
who gives a fuck, when you reconstitute it becomes a liquid + its still a mystery chemical regardless of what state it is in

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope and W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, bruh3610 and W0KESTMOTHF
Why no aromasin tho?
It’s too dangerous IMO, especially hair loss. I don’t plan on going norwooding. Estrogen is important for development, it’s only harmful when there too much of it. Depending on the genes it can kill neurotoxins if u crash your estrogen too and make you dumber

• +1
But yesterday U said height doesnt matter

• JFL
But yesterday U said height doesnt matter
Bipolar strikes again. Now in your opinion should I ? Or just fraud height with lifts and move on?

Bipolar strikes again. Now in your opinion should I ? Or just fraud height with lifts and move on?
Its really expensive if you are gonna inject 6IU GH every day for months. It will probably cost 1000$+. Can you afford that?

its worth it if you can afford it and are still growing, height makes a big difference when u have a psl4-5 face.

• +1
Couldn't be me.

I'm talking about Alibaba hgh tho , that shit is cheap af, I couldn't afford the expensive shit
Doesnt chinese bluetops cost like 100$ for 100IU? So 6IU/day will cost you 1000$ for a few months supply

from what i understand chinese GH can be legit but it is weaker than pharma GH so you need higher doses. A lot of pro bodybuilders use it who cant access pharma GH.

• +1
It’s too dangerous IMO, especially hair loss. I don’t plan on going norwooding. Estrogen is important for development, it’s only harmful when there too much of it. Depending on the genes it can kill neurotoxins if u crash your estrogen too and make you dumber
tbh asin is the safest ai out of them all. u can recover easily if u crash estro, which is pretty hard

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 6892
tbh asin is the safest ai out of them all. u can recover easily if u crash estro, which is pretty hard
True but I ain’t risking balding for one cm and many ppl reported hair loss

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and bruh3610

If you plan on buying it then get it tested.

I can send you the website of an underground person who tests chems. Might be like $100 -$200 to test.

If it's legit , you saved yourself a fortune and know you got a good supplier from now on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Same age same question

• +1
who gives a fuck, when you reconstitute it becomes a liquid + its still a mystery chemical regardless of what state it is in
So why dont you buy it and get it tested. You are a dumbass motherfucker that weighs his opinion in on shit he knows nothing about

I hope you either die in your sleep or cancer in your ball sack, I personally don’t care either way. Fuck off and die.

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel and W0KESTMOTHF
Read this :

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, wasted and Lux
Didn't see that you already read it. What else do you want ? Someone to hold your dick for you while you pee ?
Spoiler : You will never change and stay an incel all your life because you can't even spend 60$ to get your own opinion on something. You have to keep asking useless questions to entertain yourself and masturbate on the idea of "ascending" while doing nothing.
I did what I could to help you, the rest is up to you.

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Bigfatpersonboy and W0KESTMOTHF
It's legit

All raws come from either China or India
Mostly China

Anyone selling it non pharma got it from China!
Skip the middle man of some crime syndicate! They don't care about you!

Difference between pharma and Chinese?
Pharma probaly bit more pure as blood panels generally show doses of pharma producing higher numbers.

But chinese still produce way above anything natural

Beyond me how people think chinese can produce everything from car parts, to phones, rockets etc.
But not copy chemistry to make a hormone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Bigfatpersonboy, W0KESTMOTHF and 1 other person
I am willing to pitch in if any other people want to have the hgh tested at a lab

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and W0KESTMOTHF
Didn't see that you already read it. What else do you want ? Someone to hold your dick for you while you pee ?
Spoiler : You will never change and stay an incel all your life because you can't even spend 60$ to get your own opinion on something. You have to keep asking useless questions to entertain yourself and masturbate on the idea of "ascending" while doing nothing.
I did what I could to help you, the rest is up to you.
Will it make me grow taller?

So why dont you buy it and get it tested. You are a dumbass motherfucker that weighs his opinion in on shit he knows nothing about

I hope you either die in your sleep or cancer in your ball sack, I personally don’t care either way. Fuck off and die.
I dont want to waste my money on getting it tested, if you want to do it be my guest. If you want to inject random industrial waste chemicals from china in yourself then you do you. Anyone with an iq above room temperature or with the slightest desire to not die from 20 forms of cancer will buy peptides from a reliable source.
chinkshit websites aren't a reliable source

get back on your meds schizo

• +1