Should I cancel on this girl?

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
I recently met this cute girl who goes to my school, I invited her around tomorrow after one time of meeting her last week ish.

She started off quite reserved and moody but by the end of the "date" or whatever the fuck it was, she seemed more open and actually texted me later on that night.

I invited her to come watch a film with me in private, first she said lets go cinema but i said no, and she agreed to come to where i wanted, is it worth escalating on her? i am on one hand saying fuck it but if i fail then it will be embarrassing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mansnob and BrettyBoy
why would you cancel? just be a high t low inhib slayer bro

Lol because although i have fixed my inhibition to some extent it would still be brutal if people found out i tried this and failed. i wouldnt care if she wasnt in my class.
Also I am thinking about cancelling because I don't know if shes given me enough reassurance, maybe she just likes the attention fuck

Lol because although i have fixed my inhibition to some extent it would still be brutal if people found out i tried this and failed. i wouldnt care if she wasnt in my class.
your soy mind is attempting to make excuses and stop you from getting laid, you need to resist it's temptations and go through with the date

just rape her bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
jump right in and swim bro

your soy mind is attempting to make excuses and stop you from getting laid, you need to resist it's temptations and go through with the date
You're right but I dont think I have enough reassurance for me to actually go through with it, if she had higher interest i would have no problem.
I guess I am high inhib in a lot of aspects.. fuck growing up ugly really does wonders for your confidence!!

You would regret more for cancelling rather than failing, if that actually happens.

You would regret more for cancelling rather than failing, if that actually happens.
Yeah you're right, shes a decent looking sort of ethnic girl who I believe is a virgin, shes never had a boyfriend lol and she likes SEAsians who are tanned and lanklet, and I am manlet with stocky frame lol.

I will try, thanks for your input, i hate being high inhib when it comes to girls lmfao
i have no problem escalating with girls who i know like me a lot, but im only average so it doesnt realy happen often, especially with girls who are my looksmatch+

Take it slow man don't rush things. It's obvious she likes you.

Take it slow man don't rush things. It's obvious she likes you.
No I really doubt this, yeah she might have a small level of attraction but i dont think i can acc make something out of it.

listen to this blackpill - she sent me a music video named "short kings" when she texted me later that night JFL at her 5'3 curry female height, might have been a shit test tho so idk.

I am just confused whether its worth going through... i dont think she likes me.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII