Should I change hair colour?

Deleted member 8051

Deleted member 8051

Iron
I am a ginger male. I recently read a study that ginger males were seen as the least favourable in terms of selection. I have no clue what colour I'd go to. What do you think suits my complexion/eyebrows?

Attachments

• IMG_20200701_163147.jpg
    IMG_20200701_163147.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 43
I am a ginger male. I recently read a study that ginger males were seen as the least favourable in terms of selection. I have no clue what colour I'd go to. What do you think suits my complexion/eyebrows?
go for medium brown tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8051
go for medium brown tbh
only issues are my eyebrows are like blondish orange or something. I don't mind stubble being ginger sometimes cus that's not unusual but eyebrows could look a bit uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
only issues are my eyebrows are like blondish orange or something. I don't mind stubble being ginger sometimes cus that's not unusual but eyebrows could look a bit uncanny
dye your eyebrows then too jfl... Ginger hair looks like shit on most guys.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Dye your hair and eyebrows dark brown. There was someone on this forum that did it a while back and looked a lot better. You will need to take supplements for your tan though.

Black eyebrow is better for you blue eye

Dye your hair and eyebrows dark brown. There was someone on this forum that did it a while back and looked a lot better. You will need to take supplements for your tan though.
OTC shit?

Dye your hair and eyebrows dark brown
Upper eyelid fillers
Under eyelid fillers

OTC shit?
OTC supplements probably won’t work for your skin tone. Try out beta carotene and if it doesn’t work you will need to supplement melanin.

Just looking at the eyes and color... its over

Just looking at the eyes and color... its over
it's a shame cus i kinda dont mind being that colour so much (like for myself) but clearly it is not the most favourable, may as well try another one before i lose it in 10 years

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_105506.jpg
    IMG_20200629_105506.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 33
Try dyeing your eyebrows a darker color, i'm also a ginger and i think it made me look 1000 times better.

it's a shame cus i kinda dont mind being that colour so much (like for myself) but clearly it is not the most favourable, may as well try another one before i lose it in 10 years
You have blue eyes and a mogger jaw.
you should dye it a brown tone, gives it a nice contrast, if u wanna be extreme go for black for the somerhalder look.

Try dyeing your eyebrows a darker color, i'm also a ginger and i think it made me look 1000 times better.
what colour did u go? What you think would look most normal on my complx

Meant to write coloring as being ginger and having no eyebrows.

If you had eyebrows it would ascend you hard

Meant to write coloring as being ginger and having no eyebrows.

If you had eyebrows it would ascend you hard
I always suspected that but typical women told me I looked good natural. I'll do it. Really wish someone told me that before 24

what colour did u go? What you think would look most normal on my complx
I dyed my eyebrows black recently, but i think i will change it for dark brown, black eyebrows on redheads just look too artificial, still a lot better than light colored ones tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8051
Hmm prince harry has same eyebrow colour combo

Attachments

• prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-meghan-duchess-of-sussex-news-photo-1586952141.jpg
    prince-harry-duke-of-sussex-and-meghan-duchess-of-sussex-news-photo-1586952141.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
and this guy.. hope I look more like former

Attachments

• https___www.biography.com_.image_MTM5ODkxNzYyODU1NDIwOTM4_ed-sheeran-gettyimages-494227430_160...jpg
    https___www.biography.com_.image_MTM5ODkxNzYyODU1NDIwOTM4_ed-sheeran-gettyimages-494227430_160...jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 13