Should I change my gymcel routine from full body (3x aweek) to push-pull (4x a week)?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
After a year of on and off training I'm still a twink (mostly my fault). I do ice cream fitness by Jason Bloho and want to switch to push-pull to increase my upper body volume. My legs are massive compared to the rest of my body and I'll just train them on push days instead of 3 times a week like I do now. I'm also about to start a lgd 4033 cycle and my starts are

6f tall
156-157 pounds
660x5 leg press
160x5 benh press
120x5 overhead press

If I should switch recommend me a good push-pull routine.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and AspiringChad
Coach would be disappointed of you
I weighed 175 last year and I stored a lot of estrogenic fat on my legs. I just finished my cut. I hope I can regain some of my muscle and strength by the end of my lgd cycle.

I have shitty big legs too, I'm just saying fuck it and stop training them altogether
I think ice fitness is gay and had way too much volume on legs

I weighed 175 last year and I stored a lot of estrogenic fat on my legs. I just finished my cut. I hope I can regain some of my muscle and strength by the end of my lgd cycle.
Honestly stay lean, don't go over 14% bf even on a bulk. Blahino is a retard for advocating guys keep eating just to continue to make strength gains, strength isn't everything. Btw that's a good OHP

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeta ascended
Stop doing leg press right now if you value your spine.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, kobecel and CupOfCoffee
I have shitty big legs too, I'm just saying fuck it and stop training them altogether
I think ice fitness is gay and had way too much volume on legs
Yeah for legs I only do 3x6 leg press

Leg press is what destroyed my lower back, be careful @Zeta ascended

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
My only advice for you is to stop leg press now. Train your legs safely bro, it's not worth it
When you hopped on sarms did it heal you're lower back pain? I just brought a two month supply of lgd 4033 and mk 677.

When you hopped on sarms did it heal you're lower back pain? I just brought a two month supply of lgd 4033 and mk 677.
I took sarms before my injury. I'm going to do a heavy test+anavar+mk677 cycle this summer to see if it helps in addition to getting jacked. But overall my back pain is a lot better, some days there's nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Bump (Mods please don't ogre me:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::dafuckfeels:)
Come on bros which routine would benefit me better. I'm about to hop on a sarm cycle

push pull imo mogs full body

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeta ascended
DIDNT READ BUT DEFINETLY

push pull imo mogs full body
I really like full body but push pull could give me more upper body volume while lessening lower body volume. I guess I'll start it when my sarms come in the mail.