Should i cold approach

F

FuckNW

Iron
Not because i necessarliy want to have sex with the girl, but here is the thing. I get super nervous, and anxious when talking to random girls in school etc. and i really want to get over that. It makes me look beta. I want to be comfortable talking to women/people in general, so cold approaching women regardless of the outcome will thicken my skin, just for practice.

What do you guys think

Last edited:
there are better ways to build confidence than approching girls and getting rejected bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1476 and 54UD4D3
Just get rejected theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Warm approaching is fine, talking to someone next you at the bus stop is fine, cold approaching on the street is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Achathin
It’s a bad idea. Even Chads get rejected from cold approaches. It’s almost certain you will fail. Your basically signing up to take a hit to your self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Just speak to Girls at the bus Station or when you waiting in the line at the grocery store

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW
It’s a bad idea. Even Chads get rejected from cold approaches. It’s almost certain you will fail. Your basically signing up to take a hit to your self esteem.

Im not doing for validation, i just really want to get over my autistic personality. I get anxious just talking to girls in school

I got way more anxious after i cold approch women

it is best idea ever. Don't listen these highinhib autists.

i was a huge pussy. i attend to gym, took 25 kg. my whole perceptive changed after i constantly cold approach, even randomly.

as time passed, i started to master on flirt. i was in university back then, i only do it when the girl make first move now. and yes they do approach.

my last flirt was national beauty contest finalist in my uni. unfortunately i am done with college, i have other things to do and i cant-dont want to go back but it was good.

• +1
there are better ways to build confidence than approching girls and getting rejected bro

Tell me please. Its not really women only, but also men. In generel random people, i get anxious, begin to stutter and its so embarrassing

Tell me please. Its not really women only, but also men. In generel random people, i get anxious, begin to stutter and its so embarrassing
So u r overall scared? Exposure therapy is legit i think. But dont cold approach, warm is the way

• +1
Man, you have the right idea that you should get used to speaking with strangers, especially girls to build your confidence and speaking skills.

But getting rejected over and over again, watching girls cringe at your advances constantly… it’s just not good for your self esteem, it’s gonna have a negative effect.

If you want to build your confidence as a speaker join a debate club or a stand up comedy club, it’s free! And people there are supportive

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
So u r overall scared? Exposure therapy is legit i think. But dont cold approach, warm is the way

Im a tall and big dude, and its not that im scared of anyone in anyway. Its just words wont come out right from my mouth, i begin to stutter. When im with my friends and family i have problems

Im a tall and big dude, and its not that im scared of anyone in anyway. Its just words wont come out right from my mouth, i begin to stutter. When im with my friends and family i have problems
Yea i know it. Its not real fear, its social anxiety i guess

it is best idea ever. Don't listen these highinhib autists.

i was a huge pussy. i attend to gym, took 25 kg. my whole perceptive changed after i constantly cold approach, even randomly.

as time passed, i started to master on flirt. i was in university back then, i only do it when the girl make first move now. and yes they do approach.

my last flirt was national beauty contest finalist in my uni. unfortunately i am done with college, i have other things to do and i cant-dont want to go back but it was good.

How did you feel at the beginning, and after how much did you improve?
Yea i know it. Its not real fear, its social anxiety i guess

I hate it, it makes me come across as a pussy
Man, you have the right idea that you should get used to speaking with strangers, especially girls to build your confidence and speaking skills.

But getting rejected over and over again, watching girls cringe at your advances constantly… it’s just not good for your self esteem, it’s gonna have a negative effect.

If you want to build your confidence as a speaker join a debate club or a stand up comedy club, it’s free! And people there are supportive

Dont you think the constant rejection, even the harsh ones would build you thick skin.
if you want to get humiliated for jestermaxxing then go ahead

I just approached 5 random people ( men and women) asking them about stuff i already knew, and i stuttered hard. It feels awful, but i'd rather stutter at random people, and build confidence than coming across as a autistic to girls in school
I got way more anxious after i cold approch women

Do you approach regurlarly?

Last edited:
How did you feel at the beginning, and after how much did you improve?

i was a mentalcel, diagnosed non-organic psychosis. it was so hard to make friends for me. many would not manage to progress.

it took a lot of time to recover, and wont ever fully done as far as i live. when i got in gym and started to read redpill threads i gained a new perpective and it worked. i am now getting a part time job just to afford protein shakes and stuff.

tbh i got a potential, tall and good looking. otherwise i know i would rope way before. but only after years i realized. but still today i have no solid social circle. it would be even better if i had friends like me.

no body can do it for you, only you. in uni men are pussy, i was alone when it come approaching and still avoid to talk with a girl in groups, hate girls with spend time with friends and stuff. now when i meet with boys they wait for my lead tho.

• +1
Warm approaching is fine, talking to someone next you at the bus stop is fine, cold approaching on the street is autistic
isn't warm approaching talking someone you just know a bit? I thought bus stop still counted like cold one (cold apporach being opening conversation with a complete stranger, except in bar and drunk environment)

next time you want to say something to someone say it thats the best way to go about being better with conversations, literally that simple but its hard sometimes

isn't warm approaching talking someone you just know a bit? I thought bus stop still counted like cold one (cold apporach being opening conversation with a complete stranger, except in bar and drunk environment)
Yeah basically talking to someone you sort of know, like if you’ve been going to a class/event and there’s always one girl there, maybe you’ve exchanged looks, nothing wrong with approaching then.

Talking to people in public depends on culture really (you wouldn’t start talking to a stranger on the London tube for example, but where I live chatting to someone at the bus stop is alright most of the time), but approaching random people in the street while they’re busy like PUAs do, is stupid and won’t achieve results.

Yeah basically talking to someone you sort of know, like if you’ve been going to a class/event and there’s always one girl there, maybe you’ve exchanged looks, nothing wrong with approaching then.

Talking to people in public depends on culture really (you wouldn’t start talking to a stranger on the London tube for example, but where I live chatting to someone at the bus stop is alright most of the time), but approaching random people in the street while they’re busy like PUAs do, is stupid and won’t achieve results.

oh yea I don't count talking to someone in your class as approaching, maybe warm one. I don't know about bus stop, I think it can be included in the same level as street approach where I live, I guess it depends on culture as you said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476