wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
title

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6785
no

• +1
Reactions: wasted
just try and have little amounts, because you are water fasting you are not getting enough potassium to counter sodium

• +1
i used to put some on tongue and it it kinda dissolve, used to help ALOT with lack of energy, longest fast was 22 days

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6963 and wasted
i used to put some on tongue and it it kinda dissolve, used to help ALOT with lack of energy, longest fast was 22 days
Damn man that must have been intense. Im doing a 48hr one would u still recommend that I drink saltwater?

Consume cum for a protein boost

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and wasted
mainly to lose weight tbh ngl
does it look good to lose water weight?

I thought it was/is all about:
* bodyfat %.
* musccle mass
* And not have water retention.

• +1
Damn man that must have been intense. Im doing a 48hr one would u still recommend that I drink saltwater?
first few days are always the worst, after those early days you'll feel more energetic tbh, you prob don't need any increase in sodium for such a short period

• +1
yes, its a matter of MUST
your body needs salt to keep working properly, theres a lot of researchs that proves this point.
you MUST consume at least one tea spoon of salt daily

• +1
im trying to lose fat idc so much about water weight rn tbh
I don't know either. But imo weight is not important. It's just a number on the scale.
It's all about how you look.

I mean.
Dutch MMA fighter, Rico Verhoeven is
196 cm and weights 118 kg.
That sounds like that statts of a fatty. I calcultaed his BMI ONLINE: they say BMI 31: Sever Obesitas.

Well. the BMI calculation = totally wrong. He is low body fat, but is packing serious big musscle mass.

POINT BEING: Don't focus to much on weight, BMI and stuff like that.
JUST, measure body fat, and muscle mass.

Here the pic. Of this so called Obesitas FATTY Rico Verhoeven (according to BMI calculation)
rico_verhoeven.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Usually not but depends on for how long you would fast

• +1
I don't know either. But imo weight is not important. It's just a number on the scale.
It's all about how you look.

I mean.
Dutch MMA fighter, Rico Verhoeven is
196 cm and weights 118 kg.
That sounds like that statts of a fatty. I calcultaed his BMI ONLINE: they say BMI 31: Sever Obesitas.

Well. the BMI calculation = totally wrong. He is low body fat, but is packing serious big musscle mass.

POINT BEING: Don't focus to much on weight, BMI and stuff like that.
JUST, measure body fat, and muscle mass.

Here the pic. Of this so called Obesitas FATTY Rico Verhoeven (according to BMI calculation)
rico_verhoeven.jpg

yea i get it bro but im skinnyfat i have to put on some muscle and lose fat tbh ngl
Usually not but depends on for how long you would fast
48hrs tbh

48hrs tbh
No salt necessary. Unless you’re engaging in intense physical labor or exercise and sweat a lot (which you shouldn’t do when fasting)

• +1