Should I continue to cut if I get headaches

never cut fat, lol at wanting to lose libido
I still have high libido somehow prob because I had a lot of fat stores. Headache is gone so thanks guys ill let you know if its back

Well I started cutting and noticed I do have enough muscle mass
Everyone greatly overestimates the amount of mass they're carrying the first time they cut.

I would take a break,until the headaches go away.

you still didnt understand my sentence

not. human. over. 15%bf. over = more. if bodyfat more than 15% = you are not human. sentence means you need to be lower than 15% to be human :feelstastyman:
should be "while" instead of "until", cuz with how it is atm ur saying bodyfat less than 15% => not human

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 656
should be "while" instead of "until", cuz with how it is atm ur saying bodyfat less than 15% => not human

its perfectly correct logically with how i originally wrote the sentence.

@FatmanO body fat is everything. never forget this. you arent a human till your over 15% bf dedsrs

You -> not human - > till(as long as) -> bodyfat over(more) 15% body fat. If body fat is "not over" 15% it means its under 15%, which then invalidates "till" which invalidates "not human" aka you become non-"non human", aka human

im not english grammatical professor but afaik until works in my sentence, someone native correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
its perfectly correct logically with how i originally wrote the sentence.

You -> not human - > till(as long as) -> bodyfat over(more) 15% body fat. If body fat is "not over" 15% it means its under 15%, which then invalidates "till" which invalidates "not human" aka you become non-"non human", aka human

im not english grammatical professor but afaik until works in my sentence, someone native correct me if im wrong
until
[ənˈtɪl]

PREPOSITION

1. up to (the point in time or the event mentioned).
    "the kidnappers have given us until October 11th to deliver the documents" · "he held the office until his death" · "you don't know what you can achieve until you try"
    synonyms:
    till · up to · up till · up until · as late as · up to the time of/that · until such time as · pending · through · before · prior to · previous to · up to · up until · till · up till · earlier than · in advance of · ante- · pre-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
until
[ənˈtɪl]

PREPOSITION

1. up to (the point in time or the event mentioned).
    "the kidnappers have given us until October 11th to deliver the documents" · "he held the office until his death" · "you don't know what you can achieve until you try"
    synonyms:
    till · up to · up till · up until · as late as · up to the time of/that · until such time as · pending · through · before · prior to · previous to · up to · up until · till · up till · earlier than · in advance of · ante- · pre-
yeah but the context was fatman's case, my response was directed towards him. fatman is well over 15% and he's cutting down aka moving down, aka moving towards 15%. i think sentence makes sense as in "he's not considered human until he reaches 15% from 30% (context of him)

"
Should I continue to cut
"

are u srsly asking this question JFL

this is just another coping thread. you dont need crash-diet like deficits, just keep consistently eating in deficit with normal blood sugar levels. weight loss is not fast. you can't "fix it fast". get this through your head. you can't "fix your body fast" unless you roid. both hypertrophy and fat loss takes time
yeah but the context was fatman's case, my response was directed towards him. fatman is well over 15% and he's cutting down aka moving down, aka moving towards 15%. i think sentence makes sense as in "he's not considered human until he reaches 15% from 30% (context of him)
bro you meant while
unless you mean until you go over 15%

Everyone greatly overestimates the amount of mass they're carrying the first time they cut.
Yeah thats what I thought aswell when I started cutting but I cut a lot of fat so I noticed its more than I thought, except arms
I would take a break,until the headaches go away.
They are away after eating a bit more but ill say it if they are back

eat less faggot

• +1
Reactions: Autist