Should I cut down to 159(hardcore incel)

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
24-year old Virgin and electrical Engineering grad. school student from Florida here. I am Asian Indian American I've been through 9 romantic rejections during my years in college so far. I really want to looks.
Me at 167@ 19% bodyfat . Today

Me at 163 @ 16% body fat

Should I try and cut down to 159? I would be sub 15% bodyfat?

Thoughts?
*I am Asian Indian American. I've been through 9 romantic rejections during my years in college so far. I really want to looksmax and feel that I have quite a bit of potential. (fucking site won't allow me to edit my post)

lower third is good, nose is fine for your ethnicity but your eyebrows being too high kind of hurts the look

massive diff

shaping your eyebrows would probably benefit you more at this time than cutting more

lower third is good, nose is fine for your ethnicity but your eyebrows being too high kind of hurts the look

massive diff

shaping your eyebrows would probably benefit you more at this time than cutting more
I think cutting weight would make the most profound difference.

BTW, I am 5'9"(forgot to put that in my original post)
Cut to 155
Good advice. I will try, but I would end up feeling hungry as fuck throughout the day.

I think cutting weight would make the most profound difference.

BTW, I am 5'9"(forgot to put that in my original post)
ok take a new picture then ecause you look permanently surprised in the one where u cut down.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Theres already a huge difference from 19 to 16

Go down to 13% id say

also ditch glasses

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
You should cut bf%, not weight lmao.

Tell us more about your 9 romantic rejections ...

Did you approach in real life?
24-year old Virgin and electrical Engineering grad. school student from Florida here. I am Asian Indian American I've been through 9 romantic rejections during my years in college so far. I really want to looks.
Me at 167@ 19% bodyfat . Today
View attachment 82594
Me at 163 @ 16% body fatView attachment 82599

Should I try and cut down to 159? I would be sub 15% bodyfat?

Thoughts?
*I am Asian Indian American. I've been through 9 romantic rejections during my years in college so far. I really want to looksmax and feel that I have quite a bit of potential. (fucking site won't allow me to edit my post)

Last edited:
How tall are you?

Asian/Indian most brutal mix, I am sorry for you buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
I want to punch your face, stop raising your eyebrows like a fucking cuck

No need to cut down

• JFL
Reactions: HSM1
Asian/Indian most brutal mix, I am sorry for you buddy boyo.
i think he meant "asian-american", and "indian-american". because indian-americans are classified as asian-americans. there arent any asian traits on him.

and youre PSL 5, thats good enough to get laid. tru cutting down bf, but i dont think itll be such a huge improvement. im gonna sound bluepilled when i saw this, but it might have to do with your personality.

i think he meant "asian-american", and "indian-american". because indian-americans are classified as asian-americans. there arent any asian traits on him.

and youre PSL 5, thats good enough to get laid. tru cutting down bf, but i dont think itll be such a huge improvement. im gonna sound bluepilled when i saw this, but it might have to do with your personality.

do you even know what psl 5 means?

If he's psl 5 then I will be psl 8 lol

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Get abs and also use contact lenses and follow this eyebrowmaxxing guide.

those glasses look shit on you, get rid of them. decent bone structure though

Looks like a darker version of Saint Hamudi at 19% tbh

Cut down to 12% imo. Hit the Gym If you don't. You look much better in the second pic

Cut down to 12% imo. Hit the Gym If you don't. You look much better in the second pic
For some people their bodyfat % makes little difference. For others, it makes a huge difference. I think for me, its makes a huge difference.

This bodyfat loss progress pic is big lifefuel for me. Nigga went from below-normie tier to chadpreet-lite with just 3% bf loss.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
johnny deep, you are a curry

I approached 8 in real life and 1 on Facebook. LOL

Apparently the one on Facebook was creeped out.

No buddy boyo.

Details. Tell us about all 8 real-life approaches

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
4=average
5=above average
6=gl
7=model
8=gigachad
9=impossible

Is my scale wrong?

ur true but he is not 5 psl buddy boyo. average at it's best

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
cut even more, remove glasses and new haircut.

You will look so much better, I promise

go er imo
Why do people compare men who can't get girls to Elliot Rodger? No one compared females who can't get men (98% of the time its because their standards are too high) to Elliot Rodger. This seems like a sexist smear.

You don't look that bad though. You look quite decent for an Indian.
It's just American girls have high standards, and not being white is a problem for most college girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, johnnydeep222 and Deleted member 685
You don't look that bad though. You look quite decent for an Indian.
It's just American girls have high standards, and not being white is a problem for most college girls.
LOL, yeah, I never had issues getting girls in H.S. I guess the competition is too much.
na, hes above average. maybe not 5 PSL, but definitely at least 4.5.
Thanks a lot buddy

LOL, yeah, I never had issues getting girls in H.S. I guess the competition is too much.
College is just full of chads
Try getting girls from outside or something
na, hes above average. maybe not 5 PSL, but definitely at least 4.5.
He is above average for his race, true.

Idk how anyone can say he is above average. Average at best

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers