Should i date this girl ??

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
She is 19 years old and lives in my neighbourhood recently she told me that she likes me and i also told her that i like her too but i am not attracted to her ?
What do you say boyos ??
Btw am 21

Keep her around for fucking, she's not fat.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
She wants a relationship not fwb or casual sex she told me this specifically
Oh then gtfo

When any bitch says something in the ilk of "let's just be friends", run run run.

• +1
If no sex in the first week DUMP her
I think she is cute too and seems like a good girl only time will tell but AWALT i know
Oh then gtfo

When any bitch says something in the ilk of "let's just be friends", run run run.
Nah bro she said she wants to be in a realtionship with me not casual sex or fwb shit tbh

• +1
I'm ghosting a girl that looks like a better version of her.

I'm ghosting a girl that looks like a better version of her.
Are you also a indian brah tbh i live in India and she seems quite decent for a Indian..Not extremely hot but cute enough
OK slayer
Yeah she looks cute for a curry foid in India and does not seem to like the stuck up princesses curry foids are while they are ugly as fuck tbh

Are you Incel or Volcel? Or neither?
I have 0 issue getting laid, I'm just lookmaxxing cuz I'm a narcy
Are you also a indian brah tbh i live in India and she seems quite decent for a Indian..Not extremely hot but cute enough

Yeah she looks cute for a curry foid in India and does not seem to like the stuck up princesses curry foids are while they are ugly as fuck tbh
No bro

• Woah
Also brahs she is a virgin and is a muslim Jfl but i am a hindu hoping her family will not kill me if they found out she is dating me tbh ngl

• JFL
Why brah she looks quite decent although i think i mog her slightly but she approached me so i can take what i can tbh

Why brah she looks quite decent although i think i mog her slightly but she approached me so i can take what i can tbh
she's not doing it for me bro but if you're attracted to her then why not

if no sex in the first 2 weeks break it off though

• +1
she's not doing it for me bro but if you're attracted to her then why not

if no sex in the first 2 weeks break it off though
Yeah tbh i am also not attracted to her but think maybe with time something will happen and i may start liking her more we will wait nd see

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i am also not attracted to her but think maybe with time something will happen and i may start liking her more we will wait nd see
bad idea bro this way of thinking will lead to nothing, if she doesn't get your dick hard don't bother

bad idea bro this way of thinking will lead to nothing, if she doesn't get your dick hard don't bother
But i am not a chad bro you guys rated me 6 for a indian and i am decent looking but not that good so what should i do then?
Although i am not looksmaxxed right now so there is that also

But i am not a chad bro you guys rated me 6 for a indian and i am decent looking but not that good so what should i do then?
Although i am not looksmaxxed right now so there is that also
focus on looksmaxxing and fuck her on the side while pretending to be interested in a long relationship then when you're done looksmaxxing dump her for curry Stacy

focus on looksmaxxing and fuck her on the side while pretending to be interested in a long relationship then when you're done looksmaxxing dump her for curry Stacy
K thanks bro although i will not lie to her that way and will simply ask for a fwb or something if she is not interested then onto the next.
But my prolem is this i can get girls like her no problem but i want a 7 curry foid and i would improve myself until i can get a good looking curry foid not average or decent ones tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
No foid in real life is even interested in me. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy