Should i even bother lifting eith those hips?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You can see, my hips are fucking female tier, i csn bulk as much as i want but my framr will always be female tier. My bideltoid may apear good but its small af irl, my waist is female tier so my average (maybe even below since most dudes my height widght mogs me) shoulders apear wide. Im frame moged irl.

IMG 20200919 220507
IMG 20200919 220417
IMG 20200919 220344

Only good thing is my back, this is my bsck on the pump after workout. Looks like my best body part but hips are so bad.

IMG 20200919 215616
IMG 20200919 215456

Should i even bother lifting if i will always havr female tier frame?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 6986 and 1 other person
never improve

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8576
yes you fucking lazy cunt

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
and cut ur fucking female ass hair

long hair is a meme its 99% of the time a looksmin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Kmscurry, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
lol ur hips are average
u just have 0 muscle mass

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
RTT immediately. You are tall enough to pull it off. Do you enjoy your inceldom so much that you don't?

You can see, my hips are fucking female tier, i csn bulk as much as i want but my framr will always be female tier. My bideltoid may apear good but its small af irl, my waist is female tier so my average (maybe even below since most dudes my height widght mogs me) shoulders apear wide. Im frame moged irl.

View attachment 679376View attachment 679378View attachment 679379

Only good thing is my back, this is my bsck on the pump after workout. Looks like my best body part but hips are so bad.

View attachment 679380View attachment 679384

I knew you had a weak and High E frame from hating on my frame. Mogged

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ehti, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
I knew you had a weak and High E frame from hating on my frame. Mogged

i dont hate your frame or body, i hate niggers

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Over, Kmscurry, Vvvvxxxx and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Danish_Retard, TITUS and 2 others
You could make big money by surrogacymaxxing. Mirin.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, Insecure03, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
no, don't lift it's over im so sry...

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coping_nope, Hades, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Over, Hades, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
bro i think whats on your hips are love handles aka fat in that area try and squeeze that area and see if its fat.if its bone that kinda suck tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Pietrosiek
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4645
bro i think whats on your hips are love handles aka fat in that area try and squeeze that area and see if its fat.if its bone that kinda suck tbh
i store some fat there but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696

View attachment 679376View attachment 679378View attachment 679379

View attachment 679380View attachment 679384

If u bulked up and got jacked nobody would even give a flying fuck about your hips. Currently you need a jacked body to complement your masc face if you wanna pull off the long hair look

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Strafe and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
yes

• +1
The Polish are quite feminine lol, as for your body, train your lats and try thickening the muscles around your waist to balance it out

Getting jacked would srsly make u look like skarsgaard in Tarzan
Screen Shot 2020 09 19 at 52802 pm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, TITUS and Pietrosiek
should i watch that movie for motivation btw?
Yeah dude go watch the "women reacting to ripped men" on youtube, margot robbie was creaming so hard for skarsgaard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Yeah dude go watch the "women reacting to ripped men" on youtube, margot robbie was creaming so hard for skarsgaard
check this shit he made the interviewer so wet its insane,at 0:30 she bites her lip and almost touches herself jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Ritalincell and Pietrosiek
its funny af
yeah bro i also found a video of when he was fat and she interviewed him she didnt look nearly as wet as when he was leanmaxxed

• +1
Shit thread. Your hips are maybe a nanometer out. Your frame still is good

• So Sad
yeah bro i also found a video of when he was fat and she interviewed him she didnt look nearly as wet as when he was leanmaxxed

maybe they have fucked already at that point somewhere in the past and it is awkward for her to interview him jfl. Looks a lot like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Pietrosiek
Shit thread. Your hips are maybe a nanometer out. Your frame still is good
look closly, they look wide, i posted that pic on discord and everyone started fucking bashing on my hips, im not only one who thinks like that

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell
look closly, they look wide, i posted that pic on discord and everyone started fucking bashing on my hips, im not only one who thinks like that
Dude no, your hips are not wide. They are kind of out but if you look closely a lot of guys have that (me included). It is only a problem if you look like @Lorsss Guys like him would kill to have your hips

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Pietrosiek
maybe they have fucked already at that point somewhere in the past and it is awkward for her to interview him jfl. Looks a lot like it
i hope so for him.seeing her wet made me wish i could be able to do the same but obviously i wouldnt stand there unaware like that faggot i would literally lift her and take her to a close by bathroom and fuck her rough.sike im muslim so i will never experience this type of degeneracy
H1uafjp

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
i hope so for him.seeing her wet made me wish i could be able to do the same but obviously i wouldnt stand there unaware like that faggot i would literally lift her and take her to a close by bathroom and fuck her rough.sike im muslim so i will never experience this type of degeneracy
View attachment 679512
s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
never, long hair or death
Girls hate long hair
Only chad can pull it off and even then not even every chad can pull it off
Your frame is fine retard you’re so low iq it hurts, get your ass in the gym

I’ve seen worse hips nigga. The good thing is your shoulder width is mogger tier. That enough should be an impetus for you to work out.

• +1
I’ve seen worse hips nigga. The good thing is your shoulder width is mogger tier. That enough should be an impetus for you to work out.
its narrow, it just looks good compared to my waist

Girls hate long hair
Only chad can pull it off and even then not even every chad can pull it off
Your frame is fine retard you’re so low iq it hurts, get your ass in the gym
they love long hair

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
its narrow, it just looks good compared to my waist
Bro you probably have body dysmorphia :lul: :lul: I think they look good at least. You will still look much much better after gymcelling JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Insecure03 and Pietrosiek
Bro you probably have body dysmorphia :lul: :lul: I think they look good at least. You will still look much much better after gymcelling JFL.
i feel small af irl, i compare how other dudes fit in doors vs me, how wide they look compared to the chair ad how wide i am compared to the chair etc. From what i see i am not wide

• So Sad
i feel small af irl, i compare how other dudes fit in doors vs me, how wide they look compared to the chair ad how wide i am compared to the chair etc. From what i see i am not wide
What’s your height bhai? Aren’t you in Poland?

• +1
6'1.5 and i live in poland
Bruhhh you definitely have BDD. wouldn’t that height be mogger tier in Poland? Anyways, if you still feel that way gymcel will obviously make you look bigger compared to other guys, make you stronger, less likely to be fucked with, increase SMV, etc. do it anyways

• +1
Bruhhh you definitely have BDD. wouldn’t that height be mogger tier in Poland? Anyways, if you still feel that way gymcel will obviously make you look bigger compared to other guys, make you stronger, less likely to be fucked with, increase SMV, etc. do it anyways
my height is good, im 100% happy with it

• Love it