[Redpill] Should i focus on losing bf or lean bulking?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

A hole is a hole ⚠️⚠️
received_538953806650493_1.gif

Haven't been in the gym for 3 months now. My shoulder length is around 54cm when relaxed, 185cm tall. Should i focus on losing bf, or will i look to small with my current non gymceling body?

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me ''Chadafack''
Mathafack

Mathafack

Will get a myriad od deficiencies with going vegan, hard lifestyle to menage. I think about doing keto in future
I eat pizza and drink coca everyday with soft gymcelling, and rave good result.Regime is cope(my english too)

Casadonis

Casadonis

Enthusiast
recomp

if you gain weight too fast you will look too bloated. If you cut, you will look anorexic

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

A hole is a hole ⚠️⚠️
And you don't have good face bone, cut at 12% bf for more defined zygos ans jaw
Yeah can't wait to one day go to 10-12% to actually get zygos and jaw projection, but too scared to look anorexic with my current body

Mathafack

Mathafack

Yeah can't wait to one day go to 10-12% to actually get zygos and jaw projection, but too scared to look anorexic with my current body
fasting ?

eyes

eyes

6'8 Subhuman high e cyclop
You should focus on leaving this site.

B

bobadopa

Trainee
intermittent fast with a clean diet. Your muscle loss will be negligible. People do far more extreme fasts and don't lose muscle.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

A hole is a hole ⚠️⚠️
intermittent fast with a clean diet. Your muscle loss will be negligible. People do far more extreme fasts and don't lose muscle.
Yeah but why would that type of fast be better then just normal fasting for retaining muscles?

B

bobadopa

Trainee
Yeah but why would that type of fast be better then just normal fasting for retaining muscles?
A long water fast would probably inhibit your ability to exercise a lot. hence shorter 16 to 48 hour ones could be a good. Your body fat percantage isn't that high so you could lose it fast. Building more muscle will take much longer than the fat you need to lose IMO.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
recomp

if you gain weight too fast you will look too bloated. If you cut, you will look anorexic
This. You're detrained being out of the gym for 3 months so you can recomp easily. Eat at maintenence while getting a 1g protein per lb of bodyweight.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

A hole is a hole ⚠️⚠️
A long water fast would probably inhibit your ability to exercise a lot. hence shorter 16 to 48 hour ones could be a good. Your body fat percantage isn't that high so you could lose it fast. Building more muscle will take much longer than the fat you need to lose IMO.
This. You're detrained being out of the gym for 3 months so you can recomp easily.
How do you recomp? Can you give me a guide?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
currycelincurryland Looksmaxing 23
M Looksmaxing 15
PrettyBoyMaxxing Looksmaxing 14